youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nge and madoka movie

a confucian confusion

Just watch YMS's analysis, it's pretty detailed

Valhalla Rising
I thought it was entertaining. it was like watching a fever dream unfold, but still not sure what I was supposed to get out of it.

Predestination

Seu Buceta?

Enemy. People saying it was simple always triggers my autism.
Probably.

Such a great movie, but pretty easy to follow if you're not mentally retarded.

if the movie was more like the poster it would be based, insteads its lel im getting big and lel im becoming a universe

Punch-Drunk Love

This fucking movie, man

I wrote a 10 page paper on this for an analytical writing class, I got a 97%

the predestination isn't complete and utter shit meme

What didn't you like about it?

Challenge mode: tell me why you didn't like it without using the words 'SJW' or 'Reddit'

Batman v. Superman. I had to rewatch the UE twice to completely understand the symbolism Synder uses. Hopefully I can use the movie in an essay next semester.

I-I can't.

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

It's not hard to understand, people are evil and absolute power corrupts people.

putting aside the fact that the entire setup of the paradox is nonsense, the performances are cringe-inducingly bad all around, the dialogue is 8th-grade creative writing-tier and the directors try to have the cake and eat it too in regards to how they chose to handle the development and presentation of plot-points; the natural progression of the short story is interrupted all over the place by them making damn sure to hammer every little detail of the story into your skull sledgehammer-style to make sure no-one in the audience could possibly have missed what was going on and recapping the entire thing at every turn, constantly re-tracing each and every step etc. etc. and it's frankly insulting as fuck to anyone who's been paying attention. it's made for the "Oooh, I got a snap bro just gonna check it real quick I'm sure I won't miss anything important, right? lol"-demographic and it shows

imdb.com/title/tt5784504/releaseinfo

nice samefag btw

A lot of people seem to have trouble understanding the movie but I don't get it, it's pretty damn easy to follow. I guessed the twist pretty early on.

Corruption is subjective user.

I rewatched Fire Walk With Me and realized I had to read tons of analyses to get a better picture of what I saw. I thought I understood the symbolism but there was a lot of stuff, like The Man From Another Place's relation to MIKE and what the fuck garmonbozia was, evaded me until recently.

donnie darko

Hausu
Is in my top ten but I don't understan shit.
Fucking japs man.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

vocaroo.com/i/s1y6AqTnESwj

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

I reported this page to imdb.

What is this meme involving Sup Forums and this?

this

suckerpunch

this fucking piece of shit

i watched the first 20 minutes but had to give up. i expected it to be like solaris

This shit meme needs to go back to where it can die

wreckers

Primer

kek

Had to write my english diploma canadafag on this and it was worth 50% of my grade. We were forced to watch it three times by our teacher