A 17 year old transgender boy won the texas state girls wrestling title. How is this fair?

A 17 year old transgender boy won the texas state girls wrestling title. How is this fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/transgender-boy-moves-win-girls-texas-title-45734806
espn.com/espnw/sports/article/18767310/transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-euless-trinity-wins-texas-state-girls-wrestling-title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The look on the ref's face says it all
>You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Nothing wrong with performance enhancing drugs as long as your already mentally ill.

I wish I were still in high school.
>tell everyone i am a girl
>dont even need to take hormones/wear girly clothes
>free oppression points and sympathy
>get to use the girls locker room
>get to grapple with hot girls on a gym mat
>win tons of trophies because i am physically superior to girls
>break girls wrestling records left and right

Thank you SJWs.

thanks obama.

>wangyot
>wang
>out

And feminists can't say a fucking thing.

I love it.

Wow. Texas...

ITT: wahhhhh someone different than me is succeeding more than I am, I'll go online and complain

Huh, turns out men and women arent as equal as people like to proclaim. Gotta love sjw irony.

Wait... wut? A TRANSGENDER BOY competed in the women's tourney? Isn't that what conservatives want? Do liberals know whether to cheer or moan right now?

Have you been to Sup Forums before?

I don't think anyone in this thread is complaining.

The kathoeys have officially spread into alaska GG.

mfw

I think you think it's a boy with a cock. It's a girl with a cunt who thinks she's a boy and has been taking testosterone. The she he wants to compete against boys but state laws don't allow it.

Not exactly about that. It's criticizing retards who think there's no difference between genders.

Pretty much proves the stupidity of the whole "I can pick my gender" bullshit.

She wants to compete with boys, but Texas only wants them to compete according to their birth certificate, testosterone and all...

Why do schools always let one idiot ruin everything for everybody?

Multiple genders is the worst thing to happen to us since hitler, I cant fucking wait until they ban this shit

Its a girl who has been taking Testosterone to transition for a while, but Texas says you gotta compete in whatever is on your Birth Certificate.

Sorta backfired on them

There is a very simple solution to this: If you take performance enhancing drugs, prescription or otherwise, you shouldn't be allowed to compete.

Fucking stupid faggot, maybe realize you're still ruining many girls' chances at victory because you decided to continue competing even though you know you shouldn't be.

It's stupid to even have girl's wrestling. They didn't have that shit when I was in high school. If girls wanted to play the male sports they had to try out and make the boys team. We had a girl join the 8th grade football team. She lasted a few days of being lit up each practice. She quit full of bruises. That's how it's supposed to be. Equality.

(I would support a genocide of transgenders and tranny supporters)

Like Gatorade?

I got it from the beginning, my point is that conservatives are always bringing up the case that they don't want a transgender person out-competing their identified gender, but then enact laws which force them to compete in their non-identified group.

but won't you get constantly bullied and beat up?

So there should only be the NFL? And nothing else? You're either the top 1% or GTFO?

two are multiple already.

How fucking retarded are you faggots?

Nobody even asks for sauce?

You dumb fucks actually believe theres girls wrestling, let alone a state championship for it?

I'm fucking surrounded by newfags...

its not - usa is dumb

Hitler was trying to prevent this, and you call him bad? oy vey

Not in my safe space, which will be provided by the school under threat of legal action on the basis of discrimination.

We're sorry.

This. It's a female taking PEDs. That is all. She should be banned from competition.

The fuck are you talking about? There are male sports, female sports, and sports played by both. Wrestling is not a female sport regardless of the stupid WWE sluts. That's not wrestling. Basketball? That's a sport played by both sexes historically. Football is not. What the fuck were you trying to say?

abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/transgender-boy-moves-win-girls-texas-title-45734806

It just needs to compete in the tranny division.

I read the story hours ago on AP news so......you got a link saying it's not true?

Wrestling is not typically divided by gender at the high school level afaik. You wrestle at your weight class and that's that...

so this is how western society falls
it collapses inward under the weight of made up bullshit.

Hilarity ensues.
>The kind of situation that has SJWs tying themselves in knots trying not to discriminate against anyone but there is no consistent argument to be made.

How's ESPN for ya?

espn.com/espnw/sports/article/18767310/transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-euless-trinity-wins-texas-state-girls-wrestling-title

Basically, a girl takes male steroids and beats other girls. Yay diversity! Yay SJWs! Yaym liberals!

andy kaufman

Yeah, they finally caught up with the Russians.

This is the best approach.

That anybody can play anything they like and it doesn't fucking matter whether you're good at it, shit at it, male, female or fucking mushroom.

Find a club that's your level and play it. It doesn't fucking matter.

so bio girl? gotta have surgery, name change and shots for 'him' to be on the boys team.

>How is this fair?
It's not.
But it is hilarious.

>How is this fair?
What? You don't think women should be treated equally to men?

Best female wrestler there ever was!

That's already how it works. If you're going to have female leagues just don't ever put any female athletes in the conversation for all-time greats or compare their accomplishments to the men.

Because
>MUH GENDER EQUALITY
>MUH RIGHTS FOR LGBTQ
>DIE CIS SCUM

Kids now are to pussy to bully

Honestly, I've been dying for this exact scenario. A chick takes male hormones, joins a girls sport, kicks ass. WTF are the snowflakes gonna do about that? They can't complain. It's been their goal. They'll fucking stand there, start shaking, and their heads will implode.

holy shit you're a fucking retard. That's what I said. If you're wanting to play a sport you play the sport. That doesn't mean we have to accommodate a gaggle of gashes with a whole new league and team. You want to play football you make the football team. You don't start up a girl's team just because of "equality" Equality is making them achieve the same standard of play that the boys have to achieve. Get fucked you sissy. Let everyone be everything they want to be!!!! I bet you have a room full of participation trophies.

FUCK! Trips means you win.

I can't argue with the rules of the internet.

The boy/girl w/e it is, wanted to wrestle against boys since she wants to be a boy, but that's against the rules that are enacted by texas state rules.

football is gay as fuck tho

I hadn't noticed but you speak truth.

was it maybe special olympics?

yeah ok britfag. Go join a club.

I think we're ignoring a serious issue here.

There's Girl's Wrestling? That you can go and watch and everything?

>hitler was bad
did you smoke anything son?

they can pretend to be girls, I don't give a shit, but you can't honestly expect a dickless dude to not win every physical confrontation

wanna build a reich man?

2/10, I'd fuck it

Why do we even allow "gender changing" surgery? Why not give them fucking therapy and anti psychotics like they need?

except against real dudes

nah dipshit plenty of people made that point. You're just lazy and didn't read before claiming you're the only person to notice this.

They brought this on themselves.

Really couldn't give a fuck.

Yes.

Exactly - and since we can't prevent this plague of mental illness through logic, we should exterminate them.

The problem is that you need to actually attend the faggot rallies and shit to id libtards who support these mentally unwell people, and these mentally unwell people.

I was thinking of holding a rally in my home town, just hype the fuck out of it, get a fuckton of libtards and trannies into one arena, and poison the food, or blow it up. Either way, would be a win.

you can also go watch sweaty little boys

i'm american, you useless sack of crap

It's funny how SJWs completely avoid the inconvenient and ugly part of what they are fighting for

OK, fine. Reverse the law then. That will open the door to some 275 pound dude to put on lipstick and join the girls wrestling team. Either scenario is autistic liberal insanity.

The gene pool needs some cleansing.
Heretics everywhere.

nice try, britfag.

You faggots are calling it "he" when it's clearly a drugged up she

>im so edgy
>le cool xD

Xe or Xer.....you fuckin troglodyte!

>>be shit at sports
>>get fucked by guys
>>"I identify as a girl now"
>>"Ok you can fight girls"
>>guy wins

Well done america you cucked nation of pussified faggots.

>multiple genders

okay so they're a female to male trans? or male to female? if so, what's with the pit hair then? i thought they did everything in their power to feel more feminine.

If he was allowed to participate in the boys' contest like he requested, this could have been avoided.

Sup Forums has only itself to blame.

MODS!

Hey moron. FUCKING MORON. It's a girl on steroids.

it's sex at birth dumbass

fuck off Sup Forums faggot

>filename related

ITT people butthurt cos a mentally ill person took their gold star lul
dw you'll get your good boy points from mommy tonight :)))))))