Could you please tell me whats this white dot in my dick?

could you please tell me whats this white dot in my dick?
I cant get it off so I dont think its just dirty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

enjoy your aids

The non white dots under the head suggest a male yeast infection, so it could either be linked to that, or it could be herpes, either way, I suggest going to the Dr.
Not a troll response I promise, just trying to help a /bro out

It's Full blown AIDS. Should have stayed away from the bath houses, ya faggit

Im a virgin so I definitely dont have herpes, but what is exactly a male yeast infection?

hard to tell, can you post a higher res pic?

Maybe it's smegma? I had it once and it turned out to be jizz crust. Although you did say you washed it. See a doctor

>Something wrong with dick
>Go to doctor?
>Nah seek advice on Sup Forums

Its not aids or herpes because I havent even done anything sexual besides fapping, so idk.

Heres the closer pic.

Dont want to waste the doctors time if its just some stupidity, so I ask on Sup Forums first, lol

tweezer the fuck out of it

OP it appears to be penile papules nothing to worry about.

and video it

It's extra nerve endings on the glands to increase pleasure, it looks aesthetically displeasing but there's nothing that needs to be done surgically, it's a benign addition to the male sex organ. I have them all along the tip of mine to, some men have it while others don't.

Maybe yeast infection

Most likely yeast infection, You can get some over the counter meds for it, but it didnt help shit for me.

it's PPP

Pearly papules. You can get rid of it.

gross

pearly penile papules or HPV Genital wart

see doctor cock inspector

your brain

That is an aid checkem

You have an unnatural build-up of seminal fluid that is finding alternative routes to release itself.

Milia pop it like a zit

Herpes

enjoy you aids
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis