We need to go back to the days when only those who contribute could vote...

We need to go back to the days when only those who contribute could vote. Or at least get a voter ID law so the democrats can't buss niggers and crackheads from polling place to polling place to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/red-states-more-dependent-on-federal-government-2015-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realize that most of our country's GDP is generated in the super-liberal cities that always vote Democrat?

But those tax payers are republicans.

Now post the infographic that shows most welfare is spent on red state white trash.

Why do you feel the need to refer to people as "trash"?

[citation needed]

Because respect is earned, not given.

lol why would you save such a small picture

are you retarded

>2012 results
who cares about that shit lol

Wealthiest states in the country, Mass, CT, NJ and Maryland all democratically leaning states. Checkmate faggot.

That being the case, shouldn't your default reaction be indifference and not the dehumanizing belittlement of others? If you claim that you will only give "respect" to those who have earned yours while at the same time openly treating them as lesser creatures prior, how do you hope to instill in them the desire to earn your respect as their fellow man when you inherently see them as inferior creatures and openly treat them like something you would scrape off your shoe?

We wouldn't have our current president.

because retirees live mostly in red states, so that is where medicare/medicaid benefit recipients live mostly.
medicare/medicaid is the largest welfare expenditure.

>We need to go back to the days when only those who contribute could vote.

Define contribute please.

Because my values and motivations are not the same as yours. See how simple that is to explain?

OK, calling Shenanigans here- please show me the data where they determined the IQ of voters.

The idea that those who do not pay the federal income tax are not tax payers is false and goes in the face of several key elements of conservative economics. Everytime someone buys anything, they are paying taxes no I'm not just taking about state and local sales tax, but the corporate income tax. The idea being that if it weren't for that tax, then all goods and services wood be cheaper. This is an important part of conservatism. Basically customers are the ones paying the corporate income tax in addition to other non exempt consumption taxes at all levels of government. Everyone is a tax payer, I recognize this because I'm a well educated conservative.

doesn't it just correlate to population though?

In my ideal America each citizen would receive one vote
for every $1.00 of their combined gross income and net worth.
That would weed out policy influence from the ignorant, unwashed masses.

>We need to go back to the days when only those who contribute could vote.

So you want to take the right to vote from senior citizens and think that will make republicunts win? Nigger you are fucking retarded! Old people vote conservative. Young people vote liberal.

If retired people lose the right to vote, republicans are done.

>despite doing nothing wrong, all humans should be treated negatively unless they prove their worthiness

Fucking normie with a god-complex.

Its by state average... You really should ask what IQ test.
There is some vague source at the bottom.

No, it would give complete control of the US to the 9 families that already run it.

What a great system you dumb fuck.

I tried to read that teensy text... something about a UK study and for it not to be taken as fact. Hardly a resounding endorsement.

>senior citizens
Retirees and veterans have already contributed you autistic fuck he's talking about the lazy beaners and worthless druggies who don't know who the fuck they're even voting for

>he thinks normies are this innately pessimistic about the value of people they don't know
>thinks having a negative view of humanity constitutes a god complex
Stick to shitposting, kiddo.

That's the point.
They are the 'makers'.
Everyone else is just a 'taker' and a parasite.

>we should get voter id laws to stop democrats
This sounds like something but I can't put my finger on it

If we want to live in a meritocracy, we should weigh a person's vote based on their IQ. An individual with a 130 IQ would have 1.3 vote weight, the average person would have 1.0 vote weight, and the average Trump supporter would have about a 0.7 vote weight.

>Fucking normie with a god-complex.

Nah, I'd say underage edgy fag.

Forgot picture

Contribute has nothing to do with the iq of a 2004 election, if that's what you're implying with your outdated graph.

I'd say the farmers who feed the whole country are the biggest contributors. The tax payers, which are primarily in red states are contributes.

Someone should notice your post.

>taker
>parasite

If you and those of your thinking continue to dehumanize a vast swath of the population over such things then you shouldn't be too surprised when they use their voting rights to support laws that limit your own matey

Voter ID laws are so illegal pieces of shit that overstayed their visa can't vote without being a legal citizen

No, thinking people somehow need to earn your respect is a god complex. You're nothing. People don't owe you jack shit, kiddo. Treat people like humans and maybe they'll treat you right.

>Retirees and veterans have already contributed you autistic fuck he's talking about the lazy beaners and worthless druggies who don't know who the fuck they're even voting for

Well, dipshit, you said people who are contributing and retirees and veterans on welfare aren't contributing. So they don't have the right to vote.

But putting a little extra thought into the complexity of your shitpost was too much for you. Now fuck off.

>anyone who disagrees with me is younger and edgy
Toddler tier.

businessinsider.com/red-states-more-dependent-on-federal-government-2015-7

>>anyone who disagrees with me is younger and edgy
>Toddler tier.

No, everyone who posts non-sense, he didn't even fully figure out himself, like the OP, is and edgy-fag.

Respect is a valued commodity. I can already tell your parents were thoughtless hippies who trained you to perceive the world as you wish it was rather than what it really is.

Your life isn't going to amount to anything.

As a liberal Canadian I oppose this. I travel to the US every four years to vote albeit illegally in your elections.Taking my right to vote would be anti-democratic.

/thread

>calls others teenagers
>can't build a proper sentence
No, your post is nonsense. See? I can do that too, tard.

>Your life isn't going to amount to anything.

You are lurking Sup Forums: So neither will yours.

You okay there, champ?

You are free to feel that way, no matter how misguided that feeling is.
The truth, however, is that the time for you, and all of your fellow 'humanist snowflakes' has past.
This is the new order now and people who want to survive will embrace it.
The U.S. election was just the first wave..., just wait and see what happens in Europe and elsewhere.
People want to be ruled by the likes of our great new President, Trump.

>projecting his personal failures onto an anonymous user base of millions
You're just not very good at this, baby boy.

u fucking posted a thumbnail faggot

>post picture of Donald Trump

1. Donald Trump hasn't payed taxes in 16 years. Why do you think he isn't releasing his tax-returns, like he promised, you lackey?

2. Do you actually believe that Donald Trump is a republican?

An actual doable solution is to temporarily suspend the voting privileges of people who are wards of the state.

Simple.

>>can't build a proper sentence

U MAD?

Nobody bellow 25 age should vote

Not Just chiming to let you know that you're a cuck.

>thinks communicating like a retard should be forgiven just because he's lazy garbage

And I can tell your single parent never loved you. Fucking hell you douche. You know nothing of the world. Get a job and try being nice.

Red states are also the most contributing. Wjats your point?

I don't entertain inane questions. Sorry.

>chiming to let you know that you're a cuck.
>cuck

yes, which is why hillary won the popular vote
so did gore in 2000

You underestimate me.

You sure told me.

Yeah cause obviously all the crack heads and niggers were the people who elected the coked up racist lunatic in the White House.

How do you prove at voting station that someone is? Will it say on their I.D? Just like with muslims?

The fuck are you talking about? The Republicans hire good enough accountants they never pay fucking taxes.

Actually, nobody below age 30 or over age 70 should be allowed to vote.
Under age 30 they are too ignorant, impulsive and uninformed.
Over age 70 they are trying to preserve the past and are going
to die before they ever see the result of the policies they vote for.

>believing I'm a SJW because I find it disagreeable and ultimately self-defeating to belittle a large swath of the population over their personal economic status and my personal perception of my own value

I'm a North Sea fisherman who voted Brexit matey. Your assumptions on my character and the personal motivation behind my stance are severely off mark. I don't find your oppinion of others disagreeable because of some new-wave social philosophy but because I was raised to treat others how I would wish for them to treat me. Your blanket belittlement of others over assumptions of their character and not their individual merit makes you a short sighted asshole. Regardless of any common ground you and I might have over our shared political support of the current wave of populism sweeping through Western politics, your character makes me think of you as someone who is quite vile and detestable.

There are these miraculous things called voter lists.
on welfare? You're off.

you fuckng idiot

hurr durr murrz lurrmz11!!

meanwhile in canada im laughing at you dumb cunts.

It's not about telling, you stupid fuck. I'm not batting heads with you. I'm advising you to leave your parents basement and get a job. You have an extremely unhealthy and inhumane look towards humans. Go out there and make friends.

Who writes these voter lists? Aren't they just as likely to mark off someone important for their own gain? Shouldn't work like that, pal and you know it you cheeky cunt.

Except they aren't

The red and blue colors haven't been updated for the most recent election but still the trend of the valuable states being blue persists

Literally the only (and I mean ONLY) legitimate reason for anyone to vote Republican is if they want to see the world end sooner rather than later

Kek Florida, Nevada, and Colorado aren't deep red either

>It's not about telling
It is. Had it not been, you wouldn't keep trying to force your values on me. It's making you furious, which is why you continue insulting me rather than walking away like a mature adult. Watch: I'll stop responding and you'll reply again.

You really ought to have at least some inkling of how things in the world happen and work before you try and engage your betters in debate.

Try that.

Why do you keep using stats from before Obama? He taxed the absolute shit out of everyone. Do you really think these stats from 13 years ago mean anything?

Here are updated numbers as of 2015 tax year, all numbers are a simple gross in vs out direct from irs

I'm from one of the liberal elite coastal states and I can say that visiting the deep red states is like going to a third world country.

These are updated numbers, not color coded though

Rural people are trash. They live in the insignificant, backwater, ass end of nowhere flyover states infested with people who would rather their schools teach Scripture than physics. They are born into shit, they receive a poor education and then they grow up to be shit and continue to spawn shit.

An user with a god complex who thinks negative advise is an insult. What a surprise.

You really think so?

>being so wrong you try kindergarten reverse psychology so people will stop making you feel stupid

And no, I'm not the guy you're autisticly screeching at, gaylord.

more fake lies to try and dupe the american people into liberal submission.
i'll believe what i hear from my president's mouth alone, thank you.

>And no, I'm not the guy you're autisticly screeching at, gaylord.
Daddy wasn't around to teach you playing pile-on is gay, eh?

What are you talking about, all those blue lines are clearly Dems :^)

>You realize that most of our country's GDP is generated in the super-liberal cities that always vote Democrat?

That was the popular misconception spread by lefties

Turns out it was opposite

Donald Trump supporters have thus far proven themselves to possess a limited grasp of history and a penchant for racism.

But findings by FiveThirtyEight based on an analysis of exit poll data suggests something different, and perhaps 'true' Trump supporters have merely been keeping away from the squawking rally-crowd.

"Shy Trumpies": you heard it here first.

According to information collected from exit polls and the Census Bureau, the average household income of a Trump supporter is $72,000 (approx £50,000) which is over £10,000 more than the US national average.

It's well documented that Republicans tend to be more wealthy than their Democrat counterparts, so perhaps that shouldn't be so much of a surprise.

Slightly more shocking however, is that statistician Nate Silver found that 44 per cent of Trump voters have university degrees, compared to the US national average of 29 per cent.

Yes, it would potentially/probably endanger my right to vote in american elections.

American governments have wide ranging impacts on the world and I want to keep having my say/my vote.

This is another bullshit list. Trump voters own businesses, run corporations, work, earn money.

Clinton said it herself.

According to Forbes, 79 per cent of students are born into the top income quartile in the US, and only 11 per cent of people coming from low-income families are actually able to go to university.

More damningly, 55 per cent of bachelor’s degrees in the US are awarded to students from high income families.

Less than 10 per cent of degrees are completed by students with families from the lowest rung of the ladder.

Perhaps Bernie Sanders’ "controversial" words no longer seem so divisive...

Poor people don’t vote.

NEXT

it was all fake long before our current president was elected.
only sheep and lemmings get their information from main stream media and thinks tanks.

>this is unironically what liberals believe.

Yea cause poor niggers are dumb as shit. Why do you think they are poor to begin with.

Only those who actually contribute? Well, since all the Rethuglican states receive charity from the Democrat states that would be the end of the fascists.

Cowardly shit Trump too scared to attend the White House press dinner. Retarded Russian criminal.

Seems pgud to me. Lefties tend to be narcissistic, and confuse that with high intelligence.