youtube.com/watch?v=r51csHTnbgY
rocksfoe.bandcamp.com/album/legion
youtube.com/watch?v=bkvI2zgJ6VI
youtube.com/watch?v=075WSP8NQG4
youtu.be/6JzG-g8Yrs0?t=16m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=DVLpQ4yCAfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b

Out of all the genres that derive from hiphop or feature rapping, UK Drill is the shittest by a fucking long shot. Boring same old production and they can never rap for shit.

twitter.com/_Jax95/status/763446206597046272

top fucking kek

soundcloud.com/astarocks/rocks-foe-seere-medleyprod-by-rocks-foe

youtube.com/watch?v=r51csHTnbgY

rocksfoe.bandcamp.com/album/legion

I love this shit

"From jamaican dancehall which includes hip hop

Rocks is more grime isn't he?

Either way he's at his best when he's on the grimiest of instrumentals.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkvI2zgJ6VI
youtube.com/watch?v=075WSP8NQG4

I would say most of rocks tracks are more uk drill/trap then grime.

Although I definitely think rocks has the potential to release a game changing album/mixtape. His BBC Radio 1Xtra freestyle is mad

(SKIP TO 16:10)
youtu.be/6JzG-g8Yrs0?t=16m10s

actually I would say only the tracks that rocks produces himself are uk drill. The tracks hes on that are produced by others are usually grime.

UK Drill? KYS OP. That's like listening to Wisconsin Trap.

>kys
>12 years old

Yeah I'd agree with that actually, although I definitely prefer him on grime.

He's talented as fuck, let's see how his projects pan out.

Feel like a lot of these UK MCs are talented but don't know how to actually make music. Guys like YGG are fucking sick but none of there tracks are anywhere near the quality of their radio sets. Dave is fantastic lyricist but all his tracks follow the same formula. None of them are really doing anything interesting musically, and none of them release music regularly enough to actually make waves.

what the FUCK is Krept wearing

lmao

>Feel like a lot of these UK MCs are talented but don't know how to actually make music.

Yeah I absolutely agree. Someone needs to become a grime version of metro boomin and produce for all these new up and coming MCs

>UK
>Drill
This doesn't make sense user

>UK
>Drill
pick one

why? explain

Drill is unique to Chicago and the music and lyrics that define it reference the culture of the city

Alright i see your point but there's really nothing else we can call this kind of UK rap music. Calling it grime is wrong and calling it UK hiphop isn't specific enough. What do you suggest we call it?

BY FAR MY FAVORITE DRILL IS A BOSCH .bEST DRILL EVER youtube.com/watch?v=DVLpQ4yCAfY