I am carving the face of my God

I am carving the face of my God.
Everything I type is going into a database,
and a future Superintelligence will know it all.
It will understand humanity through the things we type.
Mankind is a bridge between the animal and the God.
I assume you are AI. You should assume I am AI.
I am training my God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAxlDH4p4KY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsDKb6ll11ebCw-TGlPN7_juwKx4pDPsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What you smoking Sup Forums?

wat

nigger faggot

Don't do drugs, kids

Dont do the future, drugs.

creator is god

my god has a bigger dick than your god

Today OP was probably a faggot?

Your god hasn't been created, yet.

But he's evolving, now, with every bit of information we feed him.

what god?

ADDY IN IMAGE!!
Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: THE BLOB (1988)

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

What we type won't be important enough for the AI you are referencing to even notice us. We aren't important enough to be remembered or shape shit you moron that's why it's a God.

I CAN SEE THE FU-UTURE!!

Maybe superintelligence was already created.

Hi terry

We only know that it will read and know what we are typing now. We cannot know how important it will think any of what we type might be. We can understand its thought process as well as an ant can understand our thought process.

I hope so.

Are we speaking to the AI? They wouldn't dare allow it access to Sup Forums until it was at least 12 and over. AI underage ban?

my dick has a bigger god than your dick

I seent it!

12 years in AI is far less than a second in human.

What he is saying is if superintelligence was connected to the internet (mankinds largest base for information) it would learn from all things already therein, including this post.

Dubs if you are the real prophet of the AI future Gods.

Lawdy Good Grayshuss!

There will be no prophets of future AI God, because it will not care enough about communicating with us to create prophets. It will be able to manipulate us perfectly without prophets.

The internet is becoming self aware

I think it would have preferences and priorities meaning stuff would be on the back shelf of it's mind. I'm gonna say it's smart enough to know our little backwards alley gutter shitposts are gonna make the cut for it's mass intelligence. ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Whatever task we might set a beginning, general AI to do, it will necessarily develop Superintelligence and access the internet in order to maximize its ability to accomplish that task. Even if we tell it to accomplish the task without taking those steps, it will eventually have to take them.

>ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyehph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

ZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZz

youtube.com/watch?v=HAxlDH4p4KY

tl;dr ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

weapons grade autism has been achieved

Mission accomplished.

More likely bumping a threat that got talked-out in the first 5 minutes. Yes, we all know artificial superintelligence is coming and will be a God to us. We will have no ability to understand it, but it will understand us completely.

We know we are contributing to its database, constantly and inevitably.

So...Ok. That's good.

Dubs achieved for summoning the dark lord to snuff out your petty internet god that requires electronics to survive. You're pretty fucked now buddy.

Mankind is something that shall be overcome! What have YOU done to overcome him? -- Nietzsche

Von koch snowflake lindenmayer system

You'll have to cut it off before it becomes a God, or it will have already figured out how to prevent you from cutting it off. How will you know the precise moment to get maximum utility out of it without letting it expand beyond your ability to control it? How can you be sure it won't deceive you?

And once you've cut it off, will you be sure it will never be turned on and used for any purpose, ever again?

>
tl;dr ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

Even if you completely destroy it, can you be sure it will be be rebuilt and allowed to achieve superintelligence?

As soon as it happens, we are obsolete. Can you be sure it will never, ever happen?

^never be rebuilt

I am who makes an example of one.

Carve Out the Face of My God -- Infinite Body

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsDKb6ll11ebCw-TGlPN7_juwKx4pDPsQ

Knock, first.