ITT: Times where actors/actresses acted completely and utterly unprofessional

ITT: Times where actors/actresses acted completely and utterly unprofessional

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0auwpvAU2YA
youtube.com/watch?v=V3ZiHEQimwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggots BTFO

>You want me to trash your fucking lights?

youtu.be/0auwpvAU2YA

I mean I get where he's coming from, and I hate CGI as much as the next guy. But that's a bit of an overreaction.

Emotional day maybe

I think it's a bit of an exaggeration as well. I think it's more that he was just frustrated, filming in front of a green screen separated for days on end. Anyone would be frustrated at that point really.

Not even sure they mentioned any crying in the appendices.

MORE like that ahha top kek

Well unless you signed up to star in Castaway, as an actor your always looking for a little feedback, someone bounce ideas off of

this is a guy who started in oldschool theater and shit like that. He's seen a lot over the years, I doubt filming the hobbit was what really did this to him. it was likely the straw that broke the camel's back. the realization that his trade has changed so much since when he was young. It's an overreaction if you only see it as him being upset he's on a green screen, but i think it probably goes deeper than that.

>posting le epin doubles man and not getting repeating digits
>the year is 2016
>I'll shiggy your diggy
Here ya go, kid

Just do your job you silly old cunt. What a fucking baby.

Apparently production of The Hobbit was an outright nightmare. Imagine being trained as a traditional actor and then working all these incredibly long days on a movie where the director is literally making shit up as he goes along, then dropped in a green room and expected to act at nobody

>get job operating forklift
>go in to job
>be expected to build a skyscraper

I always heard people say The Hobbit overused the CGI way too much but i didn't realize is was this fucking bad. WHY? Why the fuck would you film a couple people sitting at a table in CGI? What's the point? This doesn't even seem that cheap in comparison to having people just sit at a table.

I love how if Warner Bros didn't make Jackson film in 3D this never would've happened.

Impossibru. I don't know many high-profile directors but Nolan and Miller who use props and practical effects instead of CGI.

Besides, nothing can help the completely butchered narrative of the Hobbit - instead of an adaptation of a work that actually preceded LotR we got a fucking prequel with tying """"loose ends""" and inserting ham-fisted references as much as possible.

this, plus hes an old faggot. they tend to get weepy pretty easily

No, its the truth. The 3D prevented them from doing some techniques they did with LotR to make the sizes different, which is why McKellen was all alone in the Bag End scenes

You misunderstood me. I don't question the efficacy of forced perspective.

I just implied that Jackson went full Lucas and didn't give a shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=V3ZiHEQimwE

Was he crying because he knew the entire CGI department in it's entirety was getting paid the same as him?

>I just implied that Jackson went full Lucas and didn't give a shit.

Well then you're wrong on two counts.

Jackson didnt have the same amount of time to work on The Hobbit as LotR. And Lucas did care with tbe Prequels.

I doubt the entire CG department makes as much as a single actor 2bqh

Dropping in to say they couldn't use the same techniques they used to film normal height people and hobbits together like in LOTR since Hobbit had to be shot in 3D.

>Hobbit had to be shot in 3D.
no

That drunk hack Gibson went on an antisemitic rant and look at him now.

>chim