Tfw daugher sexually assualted

>tfw daugher sexually assualted
>tfw doctors tell you what happened and that she will forever have herpes and scaring
>tfw having to refill your little girl's valtrex
>tfw she cries all the time and her eyes are dead when once they were full of joy

this just kills me, the criminal who did this is already in prison, what can I do now ?

fuck

>pic related, now she will only hug her mom or the dog but no man even me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
liveleak.com/view?i=6b6_1486821198
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake and a shitty thing to fake. this happens to people all the time.

>that moment you realize op is actually retarded

>fake and a shitty thing to fake. this happens to people all the time.

she's not faking herps asshole

If this is true, find someone in the save prison doing life, and pay him to take care of him

old copypasta is old

This thread is hilarious.
10/10 mate.

>tfw when this copypasta gets me even though I've seen it before

Speak from personal experience?
/fuckingcuclord

you let this happen

old pasta is old

Give her heroin. Trust me

Kek, pay someone in prison to assrape that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

FIGHT FOR THE CALIPHATE

Obviously make her into a man, so she becomes the very thing she hates.

how did the dog get herpes in the first place?

This is Sup Forums but trying bait using child rape is fucked up mate

Shitty copypasta is shitty

no green text on what happend?

let it out man

If this were real, I'd say finance some prison rape.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: THE BLOB (1988)

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

The damage is done. Might as well diddle her yourself and get your jollies on....Just protect your pee pee so you dont get bumpy dick. Worse case, have her sell that sweet tiny ass for money so she can afford her meds as well!

In islam they kill the girl if raped. I don't suggest this but be open to it.

Avoids all the repercussions of having to deal with the rapee.

Provided this is real, nobody that goes to prison for rape let alone raping a child comes out unharmed let alone alive. Some criminals have standards.

Welp, sense she's damGed goods, mind if I ummmm, baby sit her?

LET THE DOG FUCK HER AND POST PICS PLEASE.

And the ones that don't will still target him anyway because they know that pretty much no one will stand up for em, and the guard themselves will tend to turn a blind eye.

Weakness only begets a cycle of weakness.

Find a way to make her strong either intellectually or physically to preoccupy her. If she wallows in her misery now and not have something to combat it, then she'll be miserable for the rest of her life.

You sick fuck! All I want to do is be her "buddy" and baby sit her. Maybe play 'find the wiener' or '15 minutes in heaven'. You sir are disgusting

I agree. Let her fuck the dog.

I'll second this. Ive worked in prisons for years and can confirm that child molesters and abusers get seriously fucked up on a daily basis. As far as how you fix your girl, there is no answer. She's damaged for life unfortunately.

Op here how about you fuck off

I don't have any advice for revenge, OP, but just some words of reassurance. I dated a girl for a long time who this had happened to -- raped (in her late teens) and got herpes from the rapist. She had a little baggage (for instance she would flip out if you touched her on the hip, which was weird) but overall she was a beautiful person. I was in love with her but unfortunately she took a job in NYC and we had to break up because of the distance.

Long story short, be sure your daughter gets counseling, but as long as you do, chances are good she'll grow up and be okay with time.

I HERD SUPTING ABOOT A GURL DOES WANTS TO FUCK A DOG!??

If the guy is in prison then you might be best trying to help her return to a normal mental state by resuming your role as a parent, as difficult as it may be

Okay okay...but serious...you gonna let her fuck that dog?

Allah is Great!

I doggo, will fuck that girl.

vote against refugee loving parties

I think we're going to need photos of her pert little puss n butthole for us to continue the forensics here

Post pics of that herpes riddled cunt

DAS A FINE BITCH! Id make a litter with that.

Post more pics so we can believe this b8 even more
>Prescription
>Doctors slip
>Booboo on no no parts
>Etcetera

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU, ASSHOLE. CPS SHOULD COME AND TAKE HER FROM YOU. YOUR A SHITTY FATHER.

Bait, search google for that image and you'll find it was posted on a korean blog in 2014.

Seriously OP, it it too much to ask that you do a modicum of research before you post shit like this?

>tfw daugher sexually assaulted

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Calm your tits kind sir. We're trying to get her nudes

>This is now a kinky doggo thread.
(On the other hand, we already told you what to do OP, make the attacker drop the soap if you want revenge)

You should kill yourself for letting it happen faggot

Isn't that an Aphex Twin album cover?

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

DOGGO IS HOT!!

Lel

Did a reverse image search... pic isn't related... fag

Fucking lies

Whatever this is fake.

I jack off to the thought of this happening to my daughter all of the time.

Okay I'm just here to jack off to trannies and post bananas in YLYL. Please keep this insanely dark shit to yourself.

Put a bullet in her head.
She's just going to be drain on taxpayers when she hides behind her disability check crying about muh PTSD and using it as a crutch to act like a total cunt for the rest of her life.

Fuck off and die bitch nigger

Start killing friends of his.

raep?

Post the source or else you're a bullshit faggot

>inb4 he's obviously a bullshit faggot

No. He should go ahead and turn her into a slam piggy

You fell for the bait, now just because this is fake doesnt means it doesnt really happens about 10,000 times a week in europe.

Oh this Pasta is back to

Fucking lame

Getting an airline ticket to tour Europe now!

If we didnt have countless supposed rape victims we woyld almost need to welcom such a person and truly ban all muslim traffic just to trigger the trigglypuffs

Sounds like someone needs more potassium

>brb starting YLYL thread so I can wait 5 minutes then start spamming bananas

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Greetings from Old Europe, 'muhricunts

I got some potassium for you right here queer

Total deaths in Syria is like 1000 a year. WTF ARE WE BRING THEM OVER FOR?

Living in smalltown in Germany (100,000 people), can't confirm. There were two reported rape cases within ten years. Both done by turks (one was in the cabin of a swimming pool, five or six of turks against one girl), if I remember correctly. Two reported murder cases in ten years as well.
I'm sure the entire US has more rape cases in a week than Europe in two.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher

thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html

100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html

independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/

gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html

ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226

frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield

youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg

youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809

'Muricans even are proud of this and call it "rape culture"

My heart goes out to you OP. Did they at least catch the guy?

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden

rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools

youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

Guess again, Kevin

Butterface

russian propaganda

fake news

They probably already have, that shit doesn't sit well with any prisoner and that person immediately has a target on them when they arrive by most cons there

Could have been worse

idk
how does this devalue anything I said. I'm also too lazy to get up specific articles from the last three years like you did to prove some sort of point. You're exeggerating, unless you want to talk shit about Europe to feel better or something. There's a disgusting thing going around here that
is very true. But it doesn't really disprove anything I said.

Let him be, he is just doing his job as a paid troll.

Hot

>You're exeggerating,
No im not, you are being ignorant and un aware
liveleak.com/view?i=6b6_1486821198

Nice numbers shill

Yep. Troll thread, pasta, blah. But if this happened to my sis, I would seriously have a hard time not nigger hunting.

Yup this. They hate pedos in prison.

the odds are pretty large, maybe you should ask her about her history.
40% chance she already had unwanted encounters.

Even criminals know you dont fuck with kids or elderly. and rape is looked down upon.

But fucking a kid is a surefire way to get your asshole stretched by every inmate there and get the shit kicked out of you every other day before they shank you the day before you are set to get out.

"Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it’s not because Swedes – of any colour – are very criminal. It’s because they’re very feminist. In 2005, Sweden’s Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world’s most expansive definition of rape.

Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany’s more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape."

next you will quote the bible

>40% chance she already had unwanted encounters.
Only in 'muricah

They don't test for herpes when someone gets raped lol, 40% of american women already have herpes so who gives a shit.