BTFO!!!!!!

BTFO!!!!!!

And what else?
Is there anything else you want to share?

Girls think guys quit masturbating when they're in a relationship?

LMAO.... Haven't you heard they have this new thing called sex robots. Once they hit the market main stream you women are fucked. No man is going to want to deal with your shit unless we want a child... so take the finger and put it up your @ss.

Okay? It's not like we don't keep doing it, and we don't have to hear about your bitching after.

How about this as a deal: go make your own country, your own politics, denounce wherever you came from and only use what is there. Do not accept aid; you must make everything yourself.

Here's the kicker: when you come back, you are going to be considered a free use slut. You can't cry rape, having sex with you in public is not a crime, and, if you refuse, you are killed.

We as a society don't have to deal with yo cunt ass, but you sure as shit love to rely and bitch about it. And, once sex robots take off, we don't have to deal with you at all. On borrowed time, bitch. Enjoy it while you can.

KEK nice digits.

Hands are under rated.

you need a dick in your mouth little girl

Does this bitch really think man don't jack off when they got women?

Also should read "Yes. Women are crazy but unless you want to go back to having money, you have to deal with us."

OP here,
MFW dummies don't know this is a stolen image....
ha ha!
Im out gullible dummies!

My hand doesn't yell at me.
My hand doesn't get jealous.
My hand doesn't get needy and start crying for fun.
My hand doesn't manipulate my feelings.
My hand doesn't threaten me because it feels insecure.
My hand doesn't claim to be different from all those other hands yet still want me to get the door for it and pick up the check.
My hand doesn't lose the remote control.
My hand doesn't need help all the time, because it's confident and it knows how to figure shit out.

Bye.

gullible faggot

>The stories and info posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would have to take anything posted here as fact.

You didn't fool anyone, dumbass! We just rolled with it.

Regardless they are replying to the concepts and claims made by the picture, we could care less if that was actually you and basically already know without a timestamp its 99.9% chance not you. Don't flatter yourself

Ill fuck anything I please.

itt: gullible faggots in damage control "hurr durr, i knew and was going wit da joke!"
sure, you gullible faggots!

its the future though. we have flesh lights. fake ass/pussy things.
women are over to be honest.

itt: little niggers like you who suck their own corn for shrek swamps

i'll deal with ya! love that little tat btw. love you angry little types. love brake'n you in. trust me i'd love to break you in.

I bet she uses with art pad for her art college classes.

This. I once had a GF with a dyke mom. She was ultra liberal / ultra gay rights / ultra feminist, etc., but she could not stop drinking my sperm, because she was insecure.

>itt: little niggers like you who suck their own corn for shrek swamps
stay mad, gullible faggot, it makes my dick hard!

lol. don't think we ever frequented the same social circles...