Is there a bigger pseudointellectual?

Is there a bigger pseudointellectual?

yeah OP.........you

his guests

Noam Chomsky

holy fuck

fucking kek

jesus christ

Man, I started watching his podcasts and maybe I'm just a pleb / shitter but I found them really entertaining. I think it's mostly the guests though, and I've started to be frustrated by how much Joe cuts-off his guests, contradicts them, or changes the subject a billion times.

I think he's a cool guy but probably a little but up his own ass for my liking.

I don't think you know what that word means.

damn.....

Can you guess where I am about to post this bread?

how does he get away with this shit??

really makes you think

LMAO!!!

>I started watching his podcasts
You started years too late, friendo. You need to watch the episodes back when Joe wasn't such a motormouth towards his guests and had Brian Redban as his tech guy.

>DUDE I SMOKE WEED AND KNOW THINGS

wtf i hate OP now

Nope. MMA, the gym, iowaska. He has the mind of a 15 year old Chad drop out who buys drugs from college kids so he thinks he is so much smarter then all the other high school kids when he is really the stupidest most gullible one. When people try and recommend his podcast to me I fucking drop 'em.

You're a fucking animal!

Kendrick Lamar.
Fight me.

SOMEONE STOP THIS GUY!!

OP BTFO

HIS FAMILY IS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck you nigga delete this

Plenty, he is a manlet after all

Every single leftist humanities-centered celebrity

Probably The Pope. He thinks his theological studies and his position somehow give him the right to speak on various matters he has no business speaking about.

you MADMAN

Anyone got that video where he gets called out on never taking some drug and spills his spaghetti?

Yeah not like the entire western civilization is founded on the basis of christianity or anything

It's not..............like at all

>christcucks actually believe this

lutheranism is the only acceptable branch of christianity

dumb americhristian detected

This. Protestant work ethic is the foundation of Western capitalism and prosperity.

Just look at Southern Europe and South America to see where Catholicism takes you.

you're both idiots.

>dumb catholic having a mental breakdown
>my post caused it

>implying the pope ever put his entire faith on Jesus Christ
>implying the pope isn't burning in hell right now

Italy is probably the most conservative euro country right now
And they have contributed to science and arts more than anyone else

you sound like the muslims whining about how they had a civilized empire a thousand years ago

italy is shit now and is just a parasite feeding off the EU

Holy fuck these are some Australian level bants

I listen to his show sometimes for the guests, I dont follow MMA so I don't really follow Rogan.

Yeah, this retard.
>Muh portals
>Muh eve math
>Muh Kerbin math

really makes you think

Dang

Put me in the /r/Sup Forums screencap pls

yep, just wait until you realize that Joe says the same stories over and over in different podcasts

>its a joe drools over a male body calling it a perfect specimen and speculation on how big his cock is and goes on about dicks and testosterone for 30 minuets episode

DOLLAH DOLLAH BILLS YALL

>it's a rogan watch gets shutdown literally the same morning they put up a joe is a homosexual video pointing out those moments

NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!

Ricky Gervais, easily

I know his websites basically for jokes, I'm talking about his podcast though.

HOLY FUCk!!!!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Hi /r/Sup Forums

I like Kendrick Lamar but his fans are the fucking worst when it comes to this shit.

someone stop this man please

whats rogan watch? I just love joes fascination with cocks

make room for me in the screencap pls

Fucking savage and true lmao

fucking epic
the true king of Sup Forums

Has anyone ever been this blown the fuck out before?

OP BTFO
OP'S FAMILY BTFO
ENTIRE THREAD BTFO

Great knowledge of MMA, promotes a healthy lifestyle, constantly against political correctness but then again I'm not surprised in the slightest some contrarian virgin dislikes a popular podcast.

You haven't ever dropped anyone in your pathetic life.

Go find some rope and just end it man its over you ain't worth shit.

lol

OH SHIT OP BTFO

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

so this....is the power.....of words......

>constantly against political correctness

the trademark of the sophisticated intellectual

>its a joe shows his guest gay bestiality he has on his laptop episode

what do you mean, he hates feminists and loves drugs, of course he's a real intellectual!

>gay bestiality

what?

Luther himself regretted the outcome of the Reformation before he died

>

all me

>wait you disbelieve conspiracy theories, medical pseudo science, and drugs as some magical enlightening tool?
>man what a contrarian

no

go to bed, Bryan Callen.

This guy right here.

PLEASE NO I HAVE A BROKEN RIB LAUGHING FEELS LIKE BEING STABBED

>promotes a healthy lifestyle,

How many surgeries has he had again?

Jim -the worm- Norton

Maddcucks is a bitch, but The Dick Show is god-tier.

>Is there a bigger pseudointellectual?
I don't watch his stuff, but probably every actor and actress on TV, the writers, every comedian on earth, anybody with a podcast, anybody who writes blogs - they are all only a little, at level or on a higher level of pretending to know about any issue than this man. If you share an opinion because somebody on TV or on a Taiwanese Soap Sculpting Forum because you are entertained by them, you should reconsider that opinion.

Oh shit I didn't know Dick was gonna have his own podcast after the split

That Milo episode was the first episode i listened to. And fuck, that dude is nuts but completely challenged my beliefs and just made me think. It was great.

Neckbeards and video game autists like Maddox and Destiny are always huge pseuds. They're far too lazy to study a topic so they just consider themselves experts after skimming the first paragraph on Wikipedia. Outside of fantasy genre trash they typically haven't read a book since high school.

Yes.

Joe Rogan doesn't think of himself an intellectual. Aside from maybe martial arts. So no, he's not a psudo intellectual.

Probably this.

Him and maybe "pop-culture critics" like fucking Anita Sarkisian, Young Earth Creationists like Ken Ham, or fags like Reza Azlan, or regressives like Cenk.

I doubt Destiny would consider himself an "intellectual" But he is awfully opinionated and authoritative on shit he barely knows anything about.

At least he's pro gun.

This.

I liked the Milo episode and usually enjoy the episodes with comedian guests. With the exception of Brandon Schaub, Chael Sonnen and Bas Rutten, I've found a lot of the MMA guests to be pretty boring.

I'm also not a huge fan of Joey Diaz.

Butthurt from that other thread still? Kek.

Yes. Next question?

Yes that english asshole Russell Brandt or something who uses a lot of big words to sound smart.

How will OP live this down? Literally not possible

how can she slap

Holy fucking shit OP is on suicide watch

The Milo podcast was great because he has the ability to match Joe's ability to rant and interject.

Sometimes it seems like he'll bring a guest on and then not even utilize them or ask them the right questions and just babble on about pointless shit.

Yeah Joey is shit, his gimmick got old quick, now he's just some loud fat guy