Criminally underrated

criminally underrated

Other urls found in this thread:

factmag.com/2015/04/16/kendrick-lamar-says-earl-sweatshirt-is-his-favourite-artist/
pitchfork.com/news/59288-kendrick-lamar-calls-earl-sweatshirt-his-favorite-artist-during-twitter-qa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're absolutely right.

More like criminally boring.

second this, nothing out of the whole ES/OFWGKTA disco got it better than this

I've seen it discussed here once or twice.

Im a problem to niggas

my favorite current rapper

this album used to be fucking huge on Sup Forums

This this fucking THIS

Also earl is underrated in general. He's the best rapper out right now except maybe Kendrick but DAMN. disappointed me

y all white edgy teens stop listening to that crap

IDLSIDGO is more artistically fleshed out and consistent imo

Plus Earl really florishes as a producer in that project, and even richer lyrical content. 9/10, a point off for some shitty features

>DUDE XANAX LMAO

He's the best rapper skill wise but not content wise. Dude needs to sell out and go mainstream so he can get the recognition he deserves.

I hate when kids try to meme without listening to an album first. It shows off how much of a retard they are

It was very good. He is playing in Dubai soon. How does that work?

I've always wondered if Earl is an artist that's at the absolute top of the underground or the very bottom of the mainstream.

it's like consistently really good but then you get to Grief and Off Top and ur like HOLY SHIT and then the rest of the album isn't as amazing in comparison but i still love it

yeah i mean its like a 30 minute album, it shouldnt take long to realize doris had much more content lyrically and musically

Doris is muddy and bloated though

He's kind of middling, I don't think he could be called underground

bloated with bars maybe. i dont like shit is quality but its so samey to hear sadrap with boom bap drums on every song. its wasted potential for earl

Kendrick Lamar said that Earl is his favorite artist, so he holds some weight

Source?

Its more than just sadrap though. I love both album's because they're as raw as it gets and completely unpretentious. It's like he's making music for himself, and not putting on a persona to attract either psuedos or an army of 12 year olds like Tyler the faggot

factmag.com/2015/04/16/kendrick-lamar-says-earl-sweatshirt-is-his-favourite-artist/

tfw frank ocean raps on this and its actually good

pitchfork.com/news/59288-kendrick-lamar-calls-earl-sweatshirt-his-favorite-artist-during-twitter-qa/

Thought I'd provide two sources

Even Earl hates Doris. It's a bloated, major label debut.

Oh shit, that explains why DAMN. has a bit of Earl influence on it.

except that AM Radio is the best track

its called rap not disco retard

RIP in peace

Doris sounds a GOAT underground hip hop album. And IDLS sounds like a 90s classic, more points for him handling most of the production.

What's earl's best song lyrically?

Chum

No, this is not that good. It has good moments but its very inconsistent