Hey Sup Forums, does anyone have the story about the kid and his sister being weighed in water?

Hey Sup Forums, does anyone have the story about the kid and his sister being weighed in water?

i too would greatly appreciate it if someone has it, ive been looking for it recently as well

nevermind i just found it, here you go OP. it took me less than a minute to find on google

dont worry, im usually a useless lazy faggot like you, but you reminded me i wanted it and so boom here you go

also once again, you are a useless lazy faggot

Thanks user

you owe me a blowjob

and you're welcome

this shit is hilarious and so fucking awkward and infuriating all in one thread.
thanks for reminding me i wanted it

What the fuck

the fuck did I just read

how is this funny at all you guis really have assended

what is this about exactly?

the fuck did I just read?

It's very simple. He had to get into a tank of water but he didn't take a shower. His sister had to wear a sports bra and tight pants, and she was going to put her hair up but the doctor said she couldn't.

It's been 9 years and people really still don't understand this?

im really glad i posted this now.
you are the third person to say
>the fuck did i just read?

god dammit I need to know what the fuck that was about.

fuck you niggers I'm googling this

Im going to go ahead and request a post where the guy says he made several thpusand contributions to an obscure forum over several years

I thinkits a greentext

someone explain this autism

He had a day off from school but his mom wanted the doctor to do an underwater weighing test. He didn't think he was going to do that and he didn't shower because his mom said he didn't have to. His sister pulled her hair up, but the doctor said she couldn't have a ponytail. She was wearing tight pants and a sports bra.

I still can't believe his mom did that.

fucking retarded

what dont you get?
his mom wanted to weigh him and his sister in a pool
they didnt have to take a shower before
he had to wear a tight bathing suit
she had to wear pants and a bra
his sister was gonna pull her hair up in a ponytail and then didnt
she went under for 8 seconds and she enjoyed it

more nigger more

Nailed it. I really don't understand why people are having such a hard time with this.

Well that was time I'll never get back.

congratulations you fucks. I've stooped to lurking reddit for answers. fuck you all.

He is 5 foot 8 inches and 145 pounds, his sister is five feet with three inches and weighs 113 pounds, he is 16, his sister is 17.

His house contains a kitchen, two bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, three bedrooms, and a basement.

hahahahahahahahahaha please report back if you find anything
im pretty sure i explained everything thoughbut let me know if i missed anything

and he didnt have to shower because he got up at 12
and his sister got up at 12:30 so she didnt shower either

Exactly.

so some bitch took her smelly as children to a scale tank because they wouldn't shower? that's it?

lame

no no no, it was to get their weight without using a scale
they didnt have to shower before because they woke up around 12 and their mom said they didnt have to

And her daughter pulled her hair up but the doctor said she wasn't allowed.

I can't confirm but pretty sure it's just a troll thread m8.

That's the point. There is no point.

exactly!
finally someone gets it

this topic is confusing the hell out of me. I feel like I should be sympathetic to a retarded child or something.

if its confusing you so much, maybe you are the retarded child or something

This, it's incredibly simple, not hard to understand at all.

He had to wear a tight bathing suit. He did t have to shower because he got up around 12. His sister wore pants and a sports bra. She pulled her hair up but the doctor said she couldn't.

This is to rocket science.

Advanced shitposting tards. That is literally all it is.

Samefagging this hard.......

underwater weighing? lol

air displacement plethysmography ftw

and yes underwater weighing is for the calculation of % body fat via the two compartment model

oh thats the joke

Is there some sort of catch to this? I don't see one.