youtube.com/watch?v=X03ewrW_6HA
youtube.com/watch?v=s3FaV9PnTU4
youtube.com/watch?v=PHSL1Zkw_Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=lLrS311Ev0U
youtube.com/watch?v=9s3oRHTrbuk
youtube.com/watch?v=mMle586mIfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also this

I'm in a death metal mood lately and this fits the bill perfectly.

Here's some tits to bump

BUmp while I search google for album pics

YES PUTRID PILE IS THE SHIT especially for a one man project I especially enjoy his early stuff, also check out cerebral bore if you haven't

Fucking this

Mah nigga. Love CB well. And yeah everything Putrid Pile has done has been awesome. Collection of Butchery is a classic. My favorite one man project. He's one of the only ones to use a drum machine correctly.

well that sure is a bad start...

Babymetal is severely underrated

Agreed. I've been listening to death and thrash for years now, and still I love them.

Fuck off babymetal is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=qHz-kDEMKN0

Does it make me a bad person that I want to brutally fuck all three of them?

NO, it doesn't. They're all of age. I also want to fuck each and every one of 'em.

Also, this.

Every song is amazing.

The bonus track was amazing too.

Seriously, im a huge fucking metahead, 30 years old and listened to just about every metal band ever, weird obscure black metal, avant garden, lots of thrash, brutal death metal, electronic deathcore, whatever you name it ive heard it, and babymetal is one of the most original groups I've ever heard. They are simply awesome anyone who doesn't like them just simply doesn't understand or appreciate music

Jesus that post was full of typos forgive me I've had several beers

There's a bonus track? How have i lived this long and not known this?

Honestly, jilted generation is 10x better. Fat of the land is like half good tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=819iuEDbXss

FUCKING THIS

I'll agree, they have better albums, but to me fat of the land is 10/10 because it was the first one I heard, I used to play dynasty warriors 2 for HOURS in like 8th grade jamming that whole album over and over so it's got a special place for me.

OP, DIESEL POWER

Not the guy you responded to but I liked Fat of the Land as well. Music for the Jilted Generation was better in my opinion but they're both awesome in their own right.

Loveless. You have no idea how hard this had to push against the grain back in the day.

Fuck yeah they are.

Maybe I'm just a huge Thrice fan, but if TAITA, Vheissu and Alchemy Index were the only albums I were allowed to listen to for the rest of my life, I'd be totally okay with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHBi4AkVzbA

Nah you're right. Fat of the Land was better than Jilted Generation.

No hits. No standouts. No definable genre. Yet an unheralded classic from the late 70's that bears many repeated spins.

nice choice.

my nigga

Iggy's most underrated happens to be his best. Slipped right through the cracks.

Music for the jilted generation is their best album no doubt, but I just hold a special place for the entire fat of the land album

Honestly never could get into him. And I tried

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDS_socrck

Original punk never got better than this. It was pure pop. Every track's a winner.

I have it on vinyl.

This and most of their shit until the early 2000's when I lost track of them.

I thought Portal of I was better, but still a great record. Probably my favorite metal band.

I totally agree, dude. Every song on their latest album is like a completely different genre.

forgot to post best track, youtube.com/watch?v=qqszqHKIqEk

my boy

youtube.com/watch?v=EPLStaJBxc0

Right back at ya, mah negro.

Likewise. I get pumped when I hear Narayan, I love that song. Same with Voodoo People on MftJG

Yes.

anyone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=X03ewrW_6HA

Narayan is one of my top 10 favorite songs ever,it's hard to place it because I listen to literally everything but its definitely top 10

11/10

Agalloch is fucking amazing.

Forget the radio friendly version. Get loaded, lie on the floor, whack on the cans, and listen to the full album in one sitting. And then never listen to it again.

Electro swing is amazing, there's. Nothing. Anyone. Could. Hate.

under rated east coast rap

Too bad they no longer exist : (

who's gonna back me up?

supersonic bionic robot voodoo power. equator ex my chance to flex skills over ampex

Listen to cat groove and chamber maid swing and tell me you don't like it

youtube.com/watch?v=s3FaV9PnTU4

If i had 3 wishes, one of them would be for Dels followup album to be a lot better than what it was.

ma niggas
also ma niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSL1Zkw_Pg

Toss up between this and As the Palaces Burn

both of those albums feel like their were recorded together. I assumed Ashes of the Wake was a B sides of sorts to As the Palaces Burn.

That's a solid theory, it makes sense. I support it.

I have an acid bath tattoo

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=lLrS311Ev0U

You're gay

this should count

youtube.com/watch?v=9s3oRHTrbuk

fucking get

Garbage is amazing I don't care

No u.

I'm not playing this game fuck off

Yes.

The only way to win is to not play.