Many kids at school are making bully of me saying I look like a 14 yrs boy (I'm a girl!)...

many kids at school are making bully of me saying I look like a 14 yrs boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but
I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

The solution is simple: stop giving a fuck what other people think.

let me rape you.

it'll help

Try different hair styles

You are uber cute l wouldn't mistake you for a boy they are just teasing you for who knows why probably can think of a few reasons but yeah, you look like a cute girl

I had that haircut at 14. Either grow it out or go for broke. either way looks more feminine.

stop being fucking retarded. I understand short hair looks great on you, but get longer hair so they could stop being fucking assholes about it.

I am literally a humiliation masochist. If my friends said I looked like a 17 year old girl, I'd have fap material every night.

Acquire humiliation fetish, and the teasing will only help you.

show them your vagina, they wont question if you are girl

id pound your boi pussy

thanks! :3

You look fine, good looking too, on top of that you're the type that gets really pretty with time, don't even worry about it.

you should move to the city i'll give you a big black suv and a big black credit card you just have to let me impregnate you

Oh look this thread again

Newfags everywhere

Titsorgtfo

They are doing that for the sake of it. They are looking for any occasion to humiliate or call people names. they call you a 14 years old boy simply because you get awesome short hair.

this looks like bait, besides who gives a fuck what other people think. Caring about what others think of you is probably one of the dumbest things people ever do.

SPINKS!!!!!!

newfags everywhere

Sup Forums would fuck anything, even bait

Why are you pretending to be a little girl on the internet?

I'm filled with pity for you.

pic related. it's the girl you're not.

Obviously, everyone else knows you're talking out your ass. No matter how much you want to be a girl, you can't change biology.

I only replied, because you're obviously a male and there is no need to enforce the Tits or gtfo rule this time.

This is the fourth fucking time I've seen you post. You want some advice? Get a life or fucking kill yourself.

Newfag

Newfags everywhere.

>reads thread 4 times
>proceeds to act superior
>tells Op to get a life

Uhhh, dude. You been here all day to notice they posted 4 times. Maybe you take your own advice and get a life.

Mhmm, let me guess. You been on here since 2001 right?

Fuck off eliza, before i post your omegle nudes from 2015

shut up newfag. there was no Sup Forums before 2003

Eliza has a dirty omegle pussy. You gotten fatter since last time

It really Took you that long to google up the year?

Fuck you. I've been here since 1998.

Become a masochist, creep them out.

Or....

What would Wednesday do ?