Cuban

Cuban talked shit to Trump

this 1000%

should trade him to OKC for Kanter

Meme magic is real.
Who is next on The Don's list ?

LeBron?

Except they're not anymore

they blew up the team literally 5 minutes after winning the championship. After that it was all down hill from there. Yeah sure an upset in the playoffs here, a good regular season record there, maybe a neat free agent signing or two, but it's all been on the back of aging dirk and a ragtag group of veterans, slowly being lost to the hands of time. Now there's almost nothing left of what once made them good.

Their cuck of an owner sold his soul to Killary

lebeta james is 5-0 after endorsing the next president

Kanter is worth more than old ass Dirk. He can still shoot but can't defend, ge just needs to retire. I don't see the point of wasting 2 more years on a team that gets worse and worse.

Dirk will play on the Mavs till he retires. He's like Kobr or Timmy.

Dirk is still gonna be an offensive machine dude.

cuban is retard who carried the larry obrien trophy off the plane instead of giving it to the captain or coach

I'm glad he got a ring. Warmed my heart to see Miami get assraped by based dirk

it made it so much more special that we got it against wade and his superfriends

>Dirk is 38
>Tried to rebuild the team through big-name free agencs who signed elsewhere instead of through the draft
>Have been a good to elite team for almost two decades. Impossible to keep that up forever.

You really ought to watch your mouth when you speak about a guy like Dirk. I think he's earned that respect.

I figured this season would be similar to what happened in the O.J. Mayo experiment when we went under by 13 or so games with 20 left in the season and tied it at 41, but nah, this is gonna be a shit show, and a real disappointment that Dirk is still here. I'm kind of bugged that he took that extra money. I know he deserves it for what he's done for this franchise, but I'd have been at peace if he either retired, went to the warriors, or kept playing for chump change, as that'd been an honorable finish to his career.

Should've rebuilt awhile ago desu. Even if Deandre didn't pussy out, we still would've been a 2nd round out at best. Now it's not even mediocrity for years to come but

Cuban turned into a libshit shill

>Personally get fucked by Trump
>He's expected to submit to Trump afterwards
>Defends himself and fucks Trump back

Nah, he's doing what any other MAN would do. If he was a ¢U¢K, he would ride for Trump.

>i'm a clipperfag
>cp3 is #WithHer
How do you kill that which is dead?

this