Why does her music have so much fucking reverb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUKB4NIUFC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I noticed that whenever its not Emile Haynie producing the music, her song will have a lot of reverb.
I feel Emile Haynie brings the best out of her work, while other producers can't even make a hit.

she looks uncomfortable in that picture

she's aging like milk and her lastest single was fucking trash and so will be the album.

The honest answer is: she's a talentless hack.

She needs to stop using producers who make 'indie rock' music and use freaking pop music producers who are good at the fake 'baroque pop' sound.

they don't give her the freedom tho

no. that would give us more lust for life and less ultraviolence. auberbach was the best thing that happened to her

>listening to ultraviolence
>"I'll love you forever"
>I will never hear this from another human

*sigh

can't never have too much reverb

I unironically like this album

it's a great album. she will never make anything like it again unforuntately

As a five-song EP, this would have been a masterpiece.

This was good, but Honeymoon sucked because it was trying to achieve the 'Born to Die' sound with producers who are incapable of doing what Emile Haynie did.

>Just

She should self-produce her albums

>they don't give her freedom

You know she's a blatant industry plant right. Like she doesn't even write her own music, it's all an act. Like Grimes. Fake indie. Corporate muzak

>LDR: Oh my God, yeah, it’s killing me. It’s because I spend so much time with the engineers working on the reverb. Because I actually don’t love a glossy production. If I want a bit of that retro feel, like that spring reverb or that Elvis slap, sometimes if you send it to an outside mixer they might try and dry things up a bit and push them really hard on top of the mix so it sounds really pop. And Born to Die did have a slickness to it, but, in general, I have an aversion to things that sound glossy all over – you have to pick and choose.

its that post-fleet foxes OOO LOOK AT ME HOW INDIE I AM SINGING IN A CHAMBER trader joes bullshit

Reminder that summer time sadness is still the best song she made

i'd say off the the races is her best song

GIMME THEM COINS

video games

Yayo.
youtube.com/watch?v=nUKB4NIUFC4