Super lonely got soo far south on Fallout on PS4 at level 6. Join me user...

Super lonely got soo far south on Fallout on PS4 at level 6. Join me user? Trying to figure out chatrbate at the same time. Ameliabodelia

Fake post tits

What fallout? 3 or 4? I was right in the middle of 4 and I had to go to china. I accidentally didn't check the P/S on my Xbox and burned it up when I plugged it in to 220V. I almost always check if the power supply can do both 110 I just assumed it could take it. I have been making due with Diablo 3 on my laptop.

Not a fake post my tits are less than extrodinary. Just like pull up some tit on the internet and put it too my head. I just want some company. :P

Fallout is addicting as fuck. I need a girl that's into video games though.

pic with tampon in nose or fake.

ready the numbers and weep. Oh the insecurity.

FAKE AF LOOK AT THE FILE NAME!

Super fake then. How about you put a sharpie in the pooper and send time stand with your No. of post

Roll

fake this.

Show us with your bare ass if your tits aren't great

Why are you so lonely?

shoe on head

Christ you are this desperate for attention?

Roll

I'm sure you can find them somewhere on the vast web of space. How's your night going user?

She got yous.

I'd rather play fallout and fuck you.

Put ps4 controller in your mouth

Why is anyone lonely? I am by myself awake as two Stephen King movies and 12 cups of coffee. But have a very limited social circle.

My kid is talking in his sleep in the other room and I'm trying to make a human connection on Sup Forums lol

Shoe on head

Stream on twitch pls

tits, ass, pussy, or gtfo

How old are you? Jailbait?

Faggot

Your kid is the leader of the Institute.

How do you like the game so far? Why so much coffee?

Thanks lol

Shit. I completely get it. Wanna go for a drink and talk about it. Offer only extendeds to people who won't axe murder. Axe murders or .... really any murderer no allowed.

parents unite

Axes are too messy, I'm in Wyoming at the moment visiting my parents so that probably isn't possible lol

>Ameliabodelia
u aint even online

I'm not sure how I want to soooo bad that's what I was going to do first but I can't figure out how to stream!!!

Also bored ps4 party chat ? Lough at these fools while killing the fuck outa shit lol ?

search google for OBS, its easy peasy

I own an axe but im in the california area
she is even got a name it is called Betsy

bumping bring on the tiddies

Not op, but why Betsy?

this

Shh ill go with ya..

Rolll

I had to re-do Identification because apparently they do not allow Id that is expired. Which is insane :| as soon as they accept. I am super online.

You are on ps4 just press the share button and open up your twitch on pc to link your account. Its not that hard.

What's party chat? I'm not sure how to do that. Also I would probably be the "noob" seeing as I'm kinda shit

oh, cool.

Roll for boobs

can you write "x to the D" pls

make it exciting pls

fuck me bitch

Where is the share button?

You got a PS4 so you should be able to just stream straight to twitch from there.

Trips for tits cunt

kek

Rawlin

Roll

roek

Is that a glass of wine by the way?

which stephen king movies

I feel like you fuck yourself well enough already in every sense of the saying

Party chat is a place to talk on mics if in game coms are not available. Or to chat while two peps play different games. Skill don't not matter just have fun :)

other side of the options button?

You just got rekt

thx

fuk u hore die in a gas chamber u sloot ass bich shit piece die

Roll

what kinda red ya got there?

I love fallout 4 I'm really into watchdogs2 right now tho

write "you wont believe this trick to a bigger dick in a week or less! gain up to 3 inches every day! FOR FREE!" and have one of those gay astonished faces

I like this idea for some reason. Fuck my life is boring

Check.em

roll

>mfw arriving ITT

Let's hang out grab a drink u won't be lonely. My ps id spmc215

All you faggots responding because 'ehrmagerd it's a wimmin' need to diaf

eeesh

I hated both of those games..
Most releases nowadays are underwhelming..
nioh is good fun though? I dunno..

Don't worry, everyone here's is.

The one on the other side of the start button.

OHO FUCK YOU IS REAL NIGGA HOLY SHITTTTTT

That's almost as bad as resident evil 7

Is IV any good? I'm haven't played any of them and wanted to get one for entertainment this week (off work recovering from surgery).

Just show us your tits already

Oh shit 69 you HAVE to now!

>OMFG GUYSH I EM CURRENTLTY INTRADRACTING WIHT A FEMALE OVERE THEE INTARNAET

she did tho...

NV is the best of the new ones. Personally I like 4 but a lot of people don't, so try it out if you really want.

Okey give the teenagers and other lonely horny men what they need and what they want. Give us tits. Or GTFO.

I've only ever played NV, I don't really have the time or motivation to play games anymore

Rolling for those tits