[WE WUZ MEDIEVAL ENGLAND N SHIT]

[WE WUZ MEDIEVAL ENGLAND N SHIT]

really getting sick of hollywood putting niggers in places they never belong.

yet you're the first to complain when The Black Panther anounces it's all black cast for a film based in Africa

>it's a Sup Forums complains about black people in a movie episode

this is the part when you tell me to go back to rddit or something right?

>Jude Law casts a ball of fire and looks like a World of Warcraft Villain
>Full on english cast, but the main character is so american he can't even do a british accent.
>King Kong tier CG fucking elephant tears apart a castle wall in one run.

Seriously it's not even that big of a problem you act like they promised you historical accuracy, it's obviously high fantasy trash you fucking crybaby get over it.

nah, i actually think its a good idea, its based in africa, so yes it should be all black...

this tokenism for diversity ruins movies for me

It's literally a fucking film and not a document.

Everyone with Sup Forums cookies should be banned from rest of the site, fucking retarded pieces of shits.

AYO HOL UP

you saying they were no magical fireball casters in thous times?

Who the fuck complained about that?

>King Kong
You wot? It's obviously from LotR.

Isn't it sad how badly Niggers wan to be every other race except their own?

cuz they aint got no stories or history of their own.

there are thousends of epics from europe. 0 from africa. other than egypth, but we both know.. egyptians aint black

>Isn't it sad how badly Niggers wan to be every other race except their own?

Niggers shit all over Shaft, Dolomyte, John Brown....

Yet a nigger will step on his own nigger mother to get a chance to play James Bond, Roland Deschain, any white character....

Why do niggers have zero self value or self esteem?

>you want me to pull this sword... from this stone?
>*checks watch*
>ok I think I can spare a few minutes...
>Blimey! Guess I'm the king now

Sup Forums

>really getting sick of hollywood putting niggers in places they never belong.
Like the White House?

You see that guy to the very left? That's me.

>Why do niggers have zero self value or self esteem?

Pretty obvious blacks hate and are disgusted by themselves.

That's why 85% of black murders are black on black.

That's also why every single nigger wants a white woman instead of their own black women.

Blacks are pathetic, aren't they?

>Blimey!
>Not 'Woah Dude! Lets get some burgers after this!'

The actor doesnt even bother putting on an accent. It probably would have been a shit accent anyways.

I hope you die a slow death

This is a fucking FANTASY film
Who cares if there's a black man in it

>tfw you found out elephants were real

It's brainwashing. Sadly, movies form the majority of kids today. IT'S THE KIKES I'M TELLING YOU.

>Niggers shit all over Shaft, Dolomyte, John Brown....
>Yet a nigger will step on his own nigger mother to get a chance to play James Bond, Roland Deschain, any white character....
>Why do niggers have zero self value or self esteem?

You answered your own question. Deep down, niggers wish they were white... Niggers hate you cuz hey want to be you and they cantt.

People who don't want black people in their fantasy.

>He wouldn't fight alongside Djimon

>It's another Sup Forumsirgins circlejerk about how much superior are to the black man.
Isn't there anything in your life you can derive self worth from other than the traits you were born with?

inb4 reddit, cuck and similar memes in lieu of an original response

What film makers need to understand is that there is a time and a place for including ethnicities.

Adapting a story where the story is already fleshed out and all of the characters are predetermined races? Keep them the races that they are supposed to be.

Working on a new setting of your own? Fine, make the characters whatever you want them to be, it's your setting.

If you want to give minority actors main big roles then you should write big roles for them instead of shoving them into ones that they should not be in.

This applies to historical and fantasy settings mostly. I feel like the lead can be whatever the fuck you want it to be for a modern setting story.

Wut

Now you know how POC feel about white people's appropriations (thefts), or do I need to remind you about Gods of Egypt?

yeah dude they should throw in a chase scene on dirtbikes while they're at it!

thats realistic, cuz he was a slave in africa. but for him to be from look of it the general of an army in medial England... cmon hollywood... you know you dun fucked up

>Isn't it sad how badly Niggers wan to be every other race except their own?

Any black guys here? Why do you niggers hate yourselves and want to be white so badly?

Honest question.

The only people who can credibly complain about Gods of Egypt are Arabs and Copts, not negroes

Sup Forums cares. They get #triggered very easily.

The Romans had Nubian slaves who became gladiators. It's historically accurate.

god of egypth was a peice of shit movie all together.

egyptians are still not black tho. they brown people that shoot up gay clubs

Honestly? White girls are just better looking to me. period. That so hard to figure out?

da evil european standards of beauty set by da racist white man got you

Nice false flag but no one said anything about Sup Forums except for you

> Blacks who hate the color of their own skin
> want to be any other race but black
> worship white girls over your own black women

Jesus christ black people. Do you have ANY self awareness, at all?

>another coon

smdh

Nigger washing is a real problem in Hollywood.

keep your negros out of our movies!

no seriously tho. this kind of shit kills an entire movie for me, im probably not gonna go see it now

Im willing to accept Magical fireballs, giant elephants, big talking snakes, magic swords and fire elemental... but black people? nah you went too far hollywood...

Satan is right though, slaves from all over the Roman Empire became gladiators and some of them were Nubians.

There were no Africans who became medieval English soldiers, though.

What the hell movie is this anyway?

This seems right. Why don't blacks have any culture?

Do we know anything about their cultures anyway? I mean, I doubt they wrote it down, but did someone else?

Don't we know at least some shit about Yoruba mythology?

The movie tries to base itself in reality by putting it into the setting of medieval england. By adding niggers it ruins that basis and turns into pure fantasy instead of a hybrid. So yes, adding niggers and mudslimes and hollywood """"diversity"""" ruins the film

>Niggers
>Gigantic elephants
>Only thing that's from the story of King Arthur is the name of the mc and the magical sword.

Who cares about this movie. They only used the brand name of King Arthur to attract viewers to this shitty Attack of the Titans genre flick.

Nubians are East Africans, not West Africans.

Except we didn't

King Arthur I'm guessing

So are Egyptians and Ethiopians

The distinction is irrelevant to the We Wuz crowd

This time the complaint is entirely valid though

>Why don't blacks have any culture?

They do. John Brown is an American black folk hero. Shaft & Dolomyte also.

Problem is, every nigger wants to play James Bonds or Roland Deschain...

All these niggers just wanna be white

Egyptians are North Africans, not East Africans. And East Africans are very different genetically from West Africans.

>naming a capeshit character after a racist supremacist terrorist group

Can we have a marvel character called Klansman too?

because Africans that weren't influenced by Arabs and Europeans made 0 progress forward,

if you look at any African regions that were never colonized, they still like whats in the picture.

yet you got afrocenteric history revesionist trying to tell you they invented everything, they invented mth, the alphabet, astronomy, philosophy, tho there is 0 evidence or proof of that, there have been 0 black philosophers and no type of african language to record any history with.

Did LotR had any black people in it? EXACTLY!

>I don't know anything about black people culture
>therefore I can safely conclude that they don't have culture
this is some wonderful reasoning

Egypts were never black and they tried to make their skin a little more copper, but it didn't work out.

As a black guy, you are a fucking disgrace betraying our race like that senpai

>There were no Africans who became medieval English soldiers, though.

Dark ages.

>yet you got afrocenteric history revesionist trying to tell you they invented everything, they invented mth, the alphabet, astronomy, philosophy
and the buttblasted stormweenies who claim africans invented absolutely nothing are just as wrong

Really makes me think desu

TFW niggers find out that king tut, their grait black egyptian king was not black.

they did a head reconstruction on his skull and DNA test determined he was predominantly EASTERN EUROPEAN

Nigger women are disgusting but you guys can have all the obese trailer trash though

Except this movie is based in medieval england. This time, having a negro in it doesn't make sense at all, even in a fantasy movie. LotR didn't have any blacks in it.

Actually the comic book character came first

>King Arthur
>England
try again

You have to be fucking dumb to assume that they were black just because they were from the african continent.

Nah. Marvel has always LOVED niggers

He's a Coptic Christian Egyptian as well, who are supposedly most like the ancient ones. The Muslim Egyptians are largely mixed with Arabs.

Could have been a "moor". Othello was a Moor of Darker Complexion. Moors were often mercenaries (think Redguards).

Name three things (remember, we're talking about sub-Saharan)

Wales has even less black people than England.

If they wanted diversity, make Gawain a sheepfucker

>Lancelot cucks King Arthur
>casts a nigger
What did you think they mean by this?

Peanut Butter.
Rape.
Slavery.

What now cracker?

eh, you can tell this movie is just a quick money grab for the studio, by using king Arthur name and making it a fantasy movie to attract kids, and putting that 1 token dindu for diversity, and boom, you got the perfect quick money, mediocre movie.

now Macbeth and Brave heart were serious historic movies that had to stay true to reality.

It's pre-medieval. The legend of King Arthur is from the Dark ages.

>Peanut Butter
Not African

Relax, it's Othello, the Moor of Venice

>You have to be fucking dumb to assume that they were black just because they were from the african continent.

but literally 90% of black think Egyptians were black.

And it's hilarious. The two cop killers were both "WE WUZ KANGZ" too.

Literal memes coming to life.

Praise KEK.

metallurgy, shipbuilding, and stonework
I'm not saying they did it first or better than anyone else, but they definitely developed it all independently

moores were not black either tho... Moore is a general term for a muslim, pretty much all the moors were brown people. Even if he was a moore, king arthur story is like 400 years before moores existed and moores never made it anywhere near england, they cucked in spain and south islands of italy

This

>the fact that Spain and Italy are extremely Christian countries who speak their own language is proof that the Moors never conquered anyone or had any type of power or influence
lel, I guess the fact that Turkey is 99% Muslim means that the Byzantines never conquered anyone or had its own culture or influence

WE

there's plenty of shit about the myriad of african cultures.

some of it is written down, most of it not but there's tons of knowledge out there. no one wants to make an african influenced fantasy either due to lack or interest or doubt in how profitable it would be.

you could literally make ehtiopian game of thrones if you wanted to from shit in history books.

now name one thing you came up with

Black Panther was created before the group was formed.

Literally no one complained about that.

Ethiopians are sub-Saharan though. Are very different from sub-Saharan blacks, both culturally and genetically. Although that would make no difference to African Americans probably.

Orks are just fantasy blacks.

>Digimon Honsou as Bedivere "The Black Knight"

WE WUZ KNIGGTS

ethiopians are sub-saharan geographically, which is what the term refers to. it's not a genetic or cultural category. in regards to genes and culture what does that matter? africa is one of the most genetic and culturally diverse continents, no shit people from different regions are going to vary widely.

and there is plenty of history from west, central and south african cultures in antiquity as well.

They should try to make a movie about Russia where they cast a nigger as a tsar.
I can guarantee a butthurt response to the point where no nigger would dare to step into Russia for next 5 years.

just fuck my shit up senpai jesus christ