Do you actually like the music you make, Sup Forums?

Do you actually like the music you make, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B5KvGU3dtM5UUnNCN25RRFNteDA
clyp.it/abs2lhcn
soundcloud.com/mxxxkshapiro/ssscrewface-reallywhowouldvethought-prod-mxxxk-ssshapiro
inconsistency.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/user536029835/untitled45-tropical-beats
vocaroo.com/i/s0OgU5q9bCzX
soundcloud.com/in_self_defense_separator
soundcloud.com/noabsolutes/as-we-drive-by-the-road-near-our-house
soundcloud.com/tau_9/another-rat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

i want a gf

Yeah, it's a good time.

i think its cool but it needs a lot of work and people with actual skill to really be what i want.

occasionally, but usually not

Yes.

Same. But from what I've noticed people who listen to my stuff seem to think it's really good. I never knew why because I maybe have like one or two songs that I like, although not to the point where I'd just listen to it casually or put it on a playlist during a party.

>not having 10+ hours of your own songs that youve recorded the past several years that you have yet to show anyone

i cant imagine anyone this pleb

who this qt tho

I listen to it enough times to hate it. Then I stop listening to it for a few months. Then I like it again.

there's about a ten minute period in which I've stockholm syndrome'd myself into liking it

>having so many shit songs
>calls others pleb
Nah

Nope.

I love it one second but then the next day I hate it.

this so much

what the fuck is wrong with us?

i am actually happy, and they could even be better
i need to stop using demo fl studio, so i can save and revisit. i keep recognizing little bits of other songs that i can borrow and incorporate into my own

We have the songs, it's just that we might not like them

I'm happy with my results.

overthinking and anxiety

theres a reason why we're all wasting our youth shitposting on Sup Forums instead of being actual musicians

you have to give them credit

the lighting in these videos are amazing

Its okay and for some reason its the best for falling asleep,no matter how high energy and loud it is

I've been like this for 2 months. It's horrible.

Post it, I find it difficult to sleep sometimes.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B5KvGU3dtM5UUnNCN25RRFNteDA

opinions?

Sometimes, I love revisiting music from a while ago, it's easier to enjoy than things I've recently listened to hundreds of times.

I don't think anybody else will like them though.

>Sometimes, I love revisiting music from a while ago, it's easier to enjoy than things I've recently listened to hundreds of times.
Shit, mate, same here. I usually do this when I'm drunk. There are still songs that are garbage but I feel like my older songs are better than the new ones.

Nice instrumentals.

Why is she so smug?

not a chance, white dicklet

>recording your songs
you're the pleb here

clyp.it/abs2lhcn

I mean,I've listened to all of my tracks more than anyone because I made them. Might be the reason for falling asleep because I know whats coming up next

elsa jean

Chachi Vercetti-ReallyWhoWouldveThought (prod. Mxxxk SSShapiro)
soundcloud.com/mxxxkshapiro/ssscrewface-reallywhowouldvethought-prod-mxxxk-ssshapiro

Hell yeah my music is fire.and my clique SSS^ too. Musicians from TAMPA FLA completely diffrent sound of rap thats been spreading around also check out

Craig Makk- WHO DAT (Prod. Stoopidxool/ Mexikodro)
Soundcloud.com/who-that-pr-stoopidxool-mexikodro

Ssshaka Fuego-SSSTAIN (Prod.Badmu$ic)
Soundcloud.com/ssshakgotti/ssstain-prod-badmuic

BLACKED gets me so fucking triggered REEEEEEE

Well, it's good.

post em right now

I experiment with mixing so much but no matter what it doesn't sound like real music.

Yes I've listened to the album im making now hundreds of times, dozens of different versions

inconsistency.bandcamp.com/

i enjoy my music because i focus on recording the aspects of music that i love from other artists. too bad almost noone else does. gave up on bandcamp threads long ago really

Yes and I have 4 albums coming out this year

i make things i want to listen to, but i've come to realize i outgrow it pretty quickly

Everyone who answered to this thread
If you don't make vaporwave/lo-fi hip hop, please link your music
I like to listen to the most obscure shit possible, and sometimes Sup Forums has some real good musicians

I make acoustic dance music. I enjoy writing, but it's easy to be discouraged when all my friends are so much more talented than me in their projects

I want to start making my own music. What should I use?

Anxieties is good, but i wouldn't use that constant tone, pick a couple of them to create harmony and dissonanace

soundcloud.com/user536029835/untitled45-tropical-beats

im a melody today

no its shit but i have fun making it and fantasizing about getting fans

I've only written a handful of original tunes, but yeah, every once in a blue moon I get the urge to listen to them.

i have similar ideas. please share.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OgU5q9bCzX
that bass with the flanger thing is cool, neat track

this

With this production you shouldn't make anything else than black metal tbhfamalam

Same, guy.

i really dig this too. i wouldnt change these songs as they are but stuff like this would be amazing with more progression
thats actually why i added that bm sounding tremolo riff at the end, i plan on buying a microphone eventually but i still want to get used to playing with a metronome first

one day we will have grammies senpai

This is actually pretty good

soundcloud.com/in_self_defense_separator

Enjoy. ;)

soundcloud.com/noabsolutes/as-we-drive-by-the-road-near-our-house

Are you King Gizzard?

I used to make more hip hop oriented stuff but this is the kinda music I'm making rn

soundcloud.com/tau_9/another-rat

nah low key it pisses me off, i have no unique sound. writing songs is the easy part, picking a guitar tone and subgenre sound is so hard