Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikxfhKOzYag
iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Zoo/Videos/Canine » Dog » Dog and Women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if she let me fuck it.

Yes.
Also sauce?

Wat is joek

i fucking dumped a horse riding bitch. shittiest most illogical class of 'human' possible.

my friends gf is obsessed.

she always stinks of shit and is broke.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikxfhKOzYag
>found this from googling "shilas and eva"

Horse thread start

Where did the gigantic load of zoo someone put up to I watch it for the plot go?

It's 404

"What dick? I didn't see the dick! I'm soaking wet because of you baby, not because of that giant horse cock I swear!"

No.
They smell and they have the wrong priorities.

Horse girls are the oddest people I have ever met, second only to furries

Nice~

BAHAHHAHAH

fucking kek

it's an interesting dynamic
there's the childish appeal of a pony
the responsibility of caring for an animal
the heady rush of being in charge of something much bigger than you
the sexual stimulation of the ride
and all of this hitting a girl right when she's most vulnerable to them
drives them fucking bonkers
date her once or twice
and get out fast

yup, she definitely fucks the horse.

DONT DIE

>date her once or twice and get out fast
This. Horse girls are "first girlfriend" types, they let do the sexual stuff and are completely devoted to you. But then you get tired of it after a month and she becomes that clingy mess that's in all of our nightmares

Every woman i know that likes horses is fucking crazy. Be careful with them.

One of my exes was obsessed too.

She was the most trimmed and neat girl I ve ever seen. Freshly waxed pussy every week.

Also she was loaded (but less than me).

Had fun but we were too much alike. We were always drunk together and we spent like a bazillion dollars every time we went out.

Btw she was a little crazy. Dumped me because I received a pic of a milf in bra saying "good night sweety".

It was a tinder girl kek never did anything with her but I did give her my number

Its somehow related to why women are obsessed with spiritualism, self-help, astrology, and some types of fashion. Its a lot of money and a clear indicator of wealth and status.

The other reason is that its the biggest piece of meat they will get between their legs.

cute as shit, fun to ride, fat cocks, what's not to like?

more dis

moar

where can i find amateur stuff like this, preferably her playing with horse, not necessarily bj or fucking

Knew a girl in highschool who rode in equine competitions. She was a whore turns out. Found out she also blew the horse frequently.

bump

Lol OP posts one of these every night hoping for a bump

Bump

I dated a horse girl. She was clingy af tbh

She was weird too. Shaved all hair below her eyebrows religiously, never ate meat

There was a rumor she fucked her dog. I wouldn't doubt it, the dog had nuts.

That's called a "horse girl" horse girls are usually pretentious and have an evil face, while being society's ideal and quite attractive and outgoing.

They're a subset of what r9k would call a "Stacey".

Yes. I dated a goth German horse girl cougar for a couple of years. You have to keep up with them, though. There's more in the way "expectations", sexually and socially, than with other women I've seen. You basically become their horse. God help you if bust a leg or have a dull coat, when they take you out of your stable.

Mine casually made sexual references about German Shepherds. Did yours compare you to a "stallion"? I was never sure if it was more flattering or creepy.

I grew up out in the country, so there were lots of horse girls. In fact my first girlfriend owned horses.

And let me tell you, they're all fucking crazy. They're great in bed because they fuck like only crazy chicks can.

But don't make the mistake of trying to make one your girlfriend.

Horses are not cute. They smell, shit with reckless abandon, bite, kick, and fuck in the ass, whatever smaller, unfortunate creature ends up next to them. That's the zooapheliac version of a coalburner.

Horse girl fashion is hot as hell, though. Horse girls themselves ("""equestrians""", not redneck tomboy Stacies with bedazzled jeans) are usually very pretty and socially clever.

That's hot.
Got any more?

I'd date a horse.

what kind of horse cucked you

i knew horse bitches are crazy but thanks user for elaborating on how & why.

>meet sweet, cute chick at wedding
>she hooks up with my brother who's in town for the weekend
>try to get with her after, she talks to me but never goes for it
>never hear anything about her with other guys
>only facebook pics of her dog and horses
>bro is full on fitness/aesthetics fag that puts on as socially cool

makes sense he's like a fucking horse

None, as far as I know. I think I was the horse. Go to aeght caen for your horse fix.

jesus fucking christ you're the reason /r/Bestiality/ is shit and 90% requests, fuck off asshole

iwatchitfortheplot.romesilvanus.io/Zoo/Videos/Canine » Dog » Dog and Women/
My link still works just fine.

Had a gf in college who was into horses, got her a horse dildo for her birthday and had a great time slamming her little pussy with it. The cum tube was 100% worth the extra money, I packed her full of that stuff and it was hot af.

Never made those comments. She once asked how big I thought her labs penis was, kind of joking.

Story: her dog ran by and his junk was swinging back and forth like lol. I pointed it out and she asked how big I thought it was. Said idk and she didn't say a guess

I married a pro rider. She's crazy but I love the way she fucks and sucks. :)

autism

Oi start dumping m8

This is no joke. Horse obsessed girls are fucking crazy bitches out of their mind.

Funny thats how I got my ex to take my german shepherd's cock. He was horny one day and jumped on her with his junk on full display. She got curious so we eventually got him to mount her, shit was so hot.

She ended up getting two of her own big dogs after we broke up, hear she is a total slut now and I believe it.

Greentext?

They love horses because they instinctually desire to care for a larger stronger animal. Plus riding a horse stimulates their clitoris.

Seconding this

I'm a girl and i prefer dogs

>I'm a girl and i prefer dogs
Need more than that
G r e e n t e x t

Perhaps a time stamp with that written on it?

My mate went out with a horse girl, she was spoiled af, rich daddy. She seemed to think that jobs grow on trees.

was fucking a "horse girl" pretty much true, crazy as hell, get clingy , but good and fucking and into wild shit, I got her into bondage, swinging, other chicks, groups and fucking niggers, her descent into debauchery was awesome

She was 19 and I was 22 when we dated, turned her onto alot of things including animal lovin'. It didn't take long for her to start commenting on my dog's size and dropped hints about wanting to try taking him. She's skinny so I was a little worried he may hurt her. By the time he had jumped on her while fully erect I was getting tired of her shit and decided to let my dog bust a nut in her. She was way into it, made her get soaking wet and called my dog into the room.

After he got the idea that a warm pussy was just waiting for him his cock shot out and she went on all fours, it took awhile for him to get it in her though. The first two times he blew his load before he could get inside. Third time was the charm though, he didn't last long at first but as she learned how to move with him he was much faster at finding her hole, he had a BIG knot and it always swelled before he could lock inside her. It would have killed her anyhow haha, no joke it was pretty fat for others of his breed.

Ended up going separate ways but saw her last year at a party and the word is she has a rottweiler and a mixed breed mutt that is very big. I just know she is fucking them.

She got a tattoo of a dog paw on her shoulder too, so yeah she is def letting them use her like a sex toy which is funny to imagine because she is so small

Yeah. None of that ever happened and you're lonely.

Of course, I already own horses and my wife loves them.

Where do i find a girl willing to fuck a dog?

Animal girls in general almost always have a sexual kink involved. Dated a mexican chick who really wanted to get a donkey just to fuck. Had a pump to stretch her pussy and seemed committed.

Had her suck one of the donkeys off at her uncle's ranch when we went to visit (we went just for that), it was one that knew her and had done it several times before when she was younger. They cum alot, more than horses I think

Former hay farmer here. I've said it many times, horse people are completely crazy, especially women

It did happen but no real way to prove it, however her owning those dogs is suspicious

Massive dumb 'pretty' animal under their control, always a certain type of woman who owns horses too, comes in two flavours rich or poor, personality wise poor is the best choice but, they're gonna lean on you first chance they get

Is your wife kinky?
Also what breed are those?

Sure, she's a fun woman.
And they are Icelandic horses. They love it here in northern Scandinavia.

Skål

Skål själv från Gällivare :)

Haha, då är du långt up du, hälsningar från stockholm :)

Har ni nån snö där nere? Måste åka ner till Vikingline terminalen om några dagar och hämta syrran.