debutantemusic.bandcamp.com/album/birthmarks
youtube.com/watch?v=EECFGF_CNfI
youtube.com/watch?v=7z9wd9bS1FM
youtube.com/watch?v=fzVyvrtn76Y
www48.zippyshare.com/v/XZkWNo72/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BxwAPBxc0lU
youtube.com/watch?v=rJIue5hHuzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does everyone think? Slomo is fantastic, but the album met my expectation of just being alright.

I love it more and more with each listen and Slomo is probably in my top 5 songs within their discography

i love how loud rachel's voice is at the end of that song. cocteau twins-eque. so beautiful.

moose is hella underrated

Yeah its amazing, the first time I heard it I felt like rays of light were bursting through clouds and shining down on me it was just too angelic

what album is this?

Ride - Nowhere

I love pre Loveless shoegaze
some of the only stuff that isn't trying to be shoegaze

so you like noise pop
cool me too

try Black Tambourine s/t and Velocity Girl - Copacetic if you haven't yet

New Planning For Burial is still blowing me away, easily my AOTY so far.

In other news, I released a shoegazey/droney Xiu Xiu cover split with some pals a while ago if you're into that kinda thing.

debutantemusic.bandcamp.com/album/birthmarks

Band of susans, comsat angels, ar kane, loop, and spacemen 3.

anything that im missing?

cocteau twins

pale saints

oh by this I meant like "stuff that sounds like pre-Loveless MBV" in case anyone was confused

8/10. Slomo is the best track by far. Star Roving is decent as a shoegaze song but weak for a Slowdive song. Falling Ashes does nothing for me. I like/love the rest.

Bump

i love that this is better than any album of these new dreampop bands, like beach house

yeah I wasnt a falling ashes fan either. way too repetitive without any variations. the piano made the song sound like a movie or video game trailer.

bloom is better than slowdive s/t. Slomo is better than anything beach house has ever done, but bloom is the better album imo

man i was just thinking. i'd love for ride to cover simon and garfunkel. i think it would really work. listen to the similarities between sennen and homeward bound for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=EECFGF_CNfI
youtube.com/watch?v=7z9wd9bS1FM

Dream noise would actually be a really cool replacement for dream pop

The best shoegaze

this is unabashed MBV worship but goddamn it's GOOD unabashed MBV worship
youtube.com/watch?v=fzVyvrtn76Y

link? didn't know this leaked

Slowdive - Slowdive (2017) mp3 CBR 320
>Dream Pop; Shoegaze
Link: www48.zippyshare.com/v/XZkWNo72/file.html
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=BxwAPBxc0lU

I'm going through Malory discography atm, and their 3rd album The Third Face is pretty neat.
youtube.com/watch?v=rJIue5hHuzs
reccing it to the fans of Love Spirals Downwards - Flux, or other dream pop + drum and bass.

Glad I'm not the only one who loves slomo, it sounds so optimistic and beautiful. I really love the vocal effects and loops as well - it's like the best modernisation of their sound that's still really Slowdive-y.
I also really love the chorus of No Longer Making Time. It has that really intense emotional wall of sound you get in songs like When the Sun Hits and Celia's Dream.

I don't feel the love for Slomo. Favorite would have to be Go Get It, which makes Falling Ashes the musical equivalent of a ruined orgasm. It's good but I don't think I'll listen to too much of it too often, 6/10.

bump

Go Get It, Slomo, and Sugar For the Pill are the best songs

Post underrated shugazi albums.
This (along with his other two albums) is the closest thing I found to In Her Gentle Jaws.

forgot pic

I'm a little fucking annoyed at you right now
I love this album but forgot what the album art looks like and reverse searched ready to hear something amazing and novel

I don't really see how you drew a comparrison between the two albums aside from them having heavy electronic influence

this album is so boring fuckin slowdive anyways

are you a dumb esl, underaged, or both?

would anyone like me to record them a random shoegaze guitar piece

im just dumb thanks