Who fucks without condoms...

who fucks without condoms? me and my gf have been fucking with condoms and we want to try it without but im too scared of pregnancy

I too am pro abortion

Once you fuck without one, sex while using them will just plain suck in comparison. You will almost instantly start hating condoms.

ever heard of pills?

Gf on pill for 2 years. Always dumping my load in her.

Only used condoms the first year I had sex, still no baby

There are other types of contraception, try one of them. Fucking spastic

That's what buttholes are for.

When it comes to preventing pregnancy, the pill or other hormon-based contraceptives is actually better than condoms. The reason one use condoms is that it is the only one that also protects against STD's.

I used to fuck without condom when I was a teen. I pulled out just before cumming and never got any surprises.

Extremely stupid by my part tbh fam. Now she takes birth pills and it's worry free. The monthly treatment cost 9€, so the risk is not worthy. Just tell her to go to the gynecologist.

Men can't get pregnant.
American education system detected.

Fuck her asshole

Just fap a couple hours before sex. Your semen will be empty.

you're sterile

If you're in a committed relationship of st least a year, there's really no excuse for not getting her on the pill, at least. My girlfriend had an allergic reaction to almost any kind of birth control she tried, but in the end we just went to get a copper IUD implanted. The piece of mind is great, dumping a load in her is even better.

make her use birth control then.

fuck her raw then give her a plan B the next day, tell her its E or some shit

1. The pill
2. Arm stick
3. Quarterly injection
4. Marina/IUD

not difficult to figure out

Been doing pull out method with same girl for 5yrs. No pregnancies. If done correctly, pull out is proven to be more effective than rubbers and about a hair more effective than the pill.

fucking without condoms for 11 years now. you can't make a baby if you're not retarded.

My ex of 3 years convinced me to stop using rubbers, greatest decision of my life.

She "forgot" her birth control and got preggers. Thank fuck she didn't want it and aborted, went right back to busting inside her like nothing happened. She admitted that she just wanted to experiment with getting knocked up, she was crazy af

>proven to be more effective than rubbers and about a hair more effective than the pill.
Pulling out has been proven to work but it's definitely not more effective than the pill or condoms. Why do people feel the need to make bullshit claims to back up something that actually works?

have you heard of cancer?

Haven't used a condom in over 10 years. Pill works just fine.

That's actually true though. But it's the "if done correctly" bit that really matters. It's quite easy to fuck it up in the throes of passion

>if done correctly
It's definitely more effective than rubbers. The pill i can't remember for sure. But everyone focuses on the fail rates of pull out, while ignoring or downplaying the fail rates of rubbers, the pill, or even the patch. IUD is obviously master race in this debate, anyway.

Doesn't birth control fuck women up? Every girl I know that says they've been on BC have fucked up periods or other shit

Yeah, she's trying to trap you into getting her pregnant you faggot.

Always supply your own condoms too. Faggot.

Bitch probably pokes holes in them while you're not looking.

It gives them super high risk on cancer, they wouldn't even legally be able to pass BC today.
>it gets in the water
>feminines men
>hyper feminines women
>kills male sex cells

You're right, "if done correctly" is important. You also can't compare the "if done correctly" numbers of pulling out with the incorrect numbers from condoms and the pill. When all three are done correctly, pulling out is an effective contraceptive but NOT more so than condoms or the pill.

would pay to see make this a tv show

Fish is also fucked..

IUD

Ive fucked 20+ girls, raw dogged each of them. did use condoms when i was in middle school as most of them werent on bc yet.

Gf and I 8 years together.

In all those years have cum on her tits once, buttcheeks 3 times and in her asshole twice. Every single other time have creampied her. We have used condoms 2 or 3 times when we got them free for lols from giveaways. Only the ultra-thin ones bearable, SKYNs were even pretty good.

TBH Using a condom = you are not having sex.

forgot to mention, she's on pill, no prenancies at all.

my sister lost her v when she was 15 to her 17yo bf. she was on birth control so they didnt use condoms. a month or so later she found out she was prego.

Did she keep the kid?

this

Plan around the no-go week, or use a raincoat

no she put him up for adoption to a couple who couldnt have kids.

been fucking for 5 years while she's on the pill
no baby
she even missed some days
pill works
dumping inside feels good bro

nice, i almost always cum inside also, 100s of times.

5 years and only used a condom 4 times tops when she was late to pick up her pills
pills do work

my gf gets a monthly bc shot/injection

My GF has an IUD. I forget what condoms feel like.

I have gotten 3 women pregnant in my life, two almost kept the baby but I convinced them it was a REALLY bad idea. Condoms suck and I don't use them