Any femanons wanna help a fat girl out?

Any femanons wanna help a fat girl out?

Pic related has been a crush since middle school.
He's a huge man whore, but I guess I can't ride that train ;-;
I just want to see his dick.

I'm into girls like you post pic

Just go to him and drop your clothes

this guy is literally retarded. what's the appeal?

Send him a pic of your clean and cleanshaven cunt. Tell him to show you want he wants to put there.

>not femanon but if you wanna win a man then you might aswell do it ezmode.

He's a bad boy, that's the appeal
... You guys trust me he don't want to see any of that from me...

I wanna see it post it

Unless he is a faggot, he wants to see every pussy he can.
Why doesn't he want to see and fuck yours?

I heard he's huge, and the curiosity made me post here and now I feel like an advanced stalker..

Going after a bad boy manwhore. Guess that makes you young and stupid. And you claim to be fat and that he does not want to "see that from you". Might aswell add realistic to the list, and stop going after him.

Because I'm fucking fat.
Since everyone is asking for pics, the reason I don't is because I did this shit before on /soc/ and some jerk sent the pic to him and he knows.

I don't want to be with him, I just want to see his dick

Tits or gtfo

The issue here isn't that he doesn't want you or you have an ugly pussy or you're fat, you have some self esteem issues. And by some, you came to Sup Forums for advice where you're going to get shit on no matter what shape or size you are.
These guys are usually virgins and don't know what they're talking about.

Maybe that's not a bad thing if he knows. If you want him, he has to know at some point anyway.

Well he already knows so... Send pic

If you just ask to see his dick he will show it.

being female is hard.

>TFW fat but flat chested
I didn't come here for advice, I wanted a catfish thread.

So you want someone to catfish him for a dick pic? Fucking why?

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

The curiosity is just too much. My friend fucked him, he got a blowjob from another, I just want to know what it looks like. Is it as amazing as they said, etc.

You're pretty funny OP. Just make a fake account and steal some slut's instagram nudes then pretend to be her and trade tit pics for his dick. What do you want to see his dick for, if it's small will you feel better?

Alright, carry on then. Was trying to help, but now you're on your own.

hahaha this

>literally
No, he's not. Grab a dictionary, retard.

I appreciate the thought, but if I want advice, I'll just wallow on /r9k/

do this dude a favor please
signed differentfag

tits with timestamp or noone reply im fucking serious i bet op is a fucking faggot dude

>Wants something
>Doesn't wanna give anything in return
Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Because
I'm not doing that shit again

No tits/timestamp, yet wants something?
I smell heresy...

Heresy thread?

Then gtfo

this is a raid thread and Sup Forums is not your personal army you neckbearded little fadora tipping faggot,i am close to the dude pictured and he knows about these threads being made and thinks its some dude who went autistic in the comments section of a girl the raid target said was sexy all talking about how shes more then her body not just a piece of meat,the girl commented like "wtf?" and now he wants a dick pic to spam the dudes wall with but that guy is not falling for this bullshit

Then why the fuck are you here swine?

Thank you for this, oh benevolent servant of the Emperor.

Oh so this is a dude trying to get dick pics, and not a chick? No wonder there's no tits and/or timestamp.

Let it 404, folks. Let it 404.

Catfishing, but I guess I give up

Not a cumdumpster so I can actually help you out better than they can.

Try this magic line
>Hey let me see your dick

You can say it out loud, you can send it by text, over a PM on any website he uses. It really doesn't matter.

That line will get you a dick pic for sure. What it might also get you is laid if he has any interest at all.

Possibly it will get you laid even if he isn't interested, just because he's drunk or because he just wants to get laid like RIGHT NOW and better fish aren't biting.

You don't loose a damn thing by putting yourself out there. Well aside from possibly getting knocked up, STDs, etc.

At least you will get to see his penis. Hell I'd show my penis to my mom if she asked, and I have NO INTEREST in fucking her. It doesn't cost us anything to do, and we think nothing of it.

There is a chance after asking that, he'll tell you he isn't interested(and still might fuck you later), but then reply
>okay but show me your penis anyways

That's checkmate right there.

Is he as retarded as he looks like?

I am so very tempted to white knight the shit out of this and tell him what you're doing.

>Hell I'd show my penis to my mom if she asked, and I have NO INTEREST in fucking her
Faggot detected

Tried that, he said "fuck you I'm dating roastie"
Yet he'll send dick pics to everyone else...

and im am tempted to dark knight and if she gets what she wants send any pic in this thread to his mom

>Putting a retard like that on a pedestal

This has to be bait but if not then get some standards and at least go for an actual badboy not mandoll malnourished smallface twistedears.

Who fucking died in September so hah

soimething tells me you dont wanna see his dick, just have him send it to you. otherwise you would have gotten it from someone else

not as retarded as some loser virgin DUDE trying to settle something that doesnt even matter by pretending to be a landwhale

>thinks I'm popular

ok everyone you heard this little faggot spam his wall with dead mom jokes

Was least popular guy in my class with a 4 inch dick, got nudes of half my class. barter, trade. bribe.

Fuck off OP

>girl
ok fagg

well since he knows there is nothing to worry about

Finnaly someone who sees this thread for what it is,a raid thread.

Fat is not something you should be ashamed about.

Post your tits first and I'll help

TITS OR GTFO

>Tried that, he said "fuck you I'm dating roastie"
>Yet he'll send dick pics to everyone else...
and that's where you rebut

and if he's actually that resistant, you need only attack his pride.

>I didn't know you where such a pussy
>Send me a pic if she ever lets you take your dick out of her jar

>Faggot detected
negative

However I don't care if faggots see my dick either. It won't affect me.

grammar was a bit fucked but this is exact plan. that shit works.

>Fat is not something you should be ashamed about.
Yes it is. Exactly like being lazy is something to be ashamed about. Choices you make.

>but, but meh genetics

Rewind 150 years and show me some of the fat people we have today. The genetics have been around millions of years. Food however wasn't so abundant. Labor was less optional.

You CAN still choose to eat less/better. You CAN still choose some physical activity.

So fuck everyone who talks about "fat shaming".

op killed herself gg

>op killed herself gg
You're just saying that to brighten my day

it worked

> Be fat people
> Sniff vegetable once
> Become skinny people