Rate my wife

rate my wife

smash or pass?

She's ok, I guess. Sorry about you being a nigger. But I guess if you're cool with it then I am too.

thoughts on her body? what would you rate her?

she is italian

I have a think for her older sister too. is that wrong?

Is she really your wife?

no not really. its a buddies wife if you must know.

I think she is hot though

inb4 she has a dick

Oh. That's ok then. I was ready to rant call you horrible names for wanted her sister as well. But never mind. You can want them both. Or have them both, maybe. Your buddy probably wants you to bang her if he sent you bikini pics anyway. Or did you get them somewhere else?

female/10

Rape flowers and smash or likely pass on the wife. She is yours son. have a good life with her.

just got them off her facebook. she is innocent and a goodie goodie so it kills me how loyal she is. The goodie goodie thing make me want to do dirty things to her

Smash or pass these girls?

smash the 2nd from the right

That's funny. My best friend's wife is the opposite of goody-goody. She talks like a total whore. she's always going all about all the big dick she got in college. It just makes me want her so bad. It's funny too because I knew him in the Navy. He's 6'5 with an 5 inch dick.

pick 4 for a good time

what does she look like? Post a bikini picture

She looks like a stripper. But she's 40. I have 1 picture of her she took with Randy Johnson but I can't find it. I would seriously give you her FB but too many fags here would message her about her husbands dick and he really is my best friend. So fuck that.

Smash with glass

if thats really your wife congrats, shes hot. love mediterranean chicks

Wife = annoying, expensive.
Before the ring.. sure id stick it