Your local coke fiend is back. Got myself something nice

Your local coke fiend is back. Got myself something nice

>pic related

What's new with you fags

Never tried coke before, how is it? Currently chilling on some codeine, made some tasty lean

If you enjoy burning money for a quick high. I personally love it.. Lean on the other hand is something I haven't tried.

where can I find coke

Tell us why it's a bad idea to date girls who do cocaine regularly.

If you frequent bars. Not so much the up beat clubs but a danky bar, especially one where the tender will usually frequent the bottle.. Get to know the bar tender

Had one who fucked around with coke, great sex but she was a pain in the dick when she didn't have anything up her nose.

How is the high from coke? Lean is great, pretty long lasting super relaxing and euphoric high. It's a special thing for me though, usually just consume weed regularly

It's a decentish length rush of a high, Once you get started in a night you'll usually just work on keeping it up until you crash. Don't really crave it the day after like other drugs.

Coke and sugar look almost identical in a brain scan, but you just have to imagine it without the insulin rush and bloated feeling. It is completely unreasonable for the price.

you have no idea what youre talking about

To each their own, Not going to knock down that it's an expensive habit. But I'd never compare the high to anything like sugar...

Opiates last longer and feel better. You have a closer metabolic relation to that family of compounds, thus you are able to take more of it, and for longer with less side effects. Stick with opiates.

I'm going to be *that guy* but..
>I really fucking like the way it smells

Opiates still are ass for you. Granted better than coke I'll stick with my weed and psychedelics. Though I do drink the occasional lean

when was the last time you ate 200g of pure sugar? I doubt you have ever, otherwise you'd know what I'm talking about. Also, facts not feels, look it up.

>200g of pure sugar
Who the fuck would eat 200g of pure sugar to get high?

Man I want to smoke that lovly looking rock....... judging by the cristals it'd be so fucking nice

No. Never touch opiates. Do other drugs like stims and phycs and weed but never touch opiates, they seem to fuck people in ways they can't imagine, opiates are the #1 thing people always lose control over. I'm addicted to heroin and want to die, you'll end up where I am soon enough if you keep drinking that codeine like I did when I was 15

3.5g of pure solid rock. Goes down like butter

I don't care what people say smoking good cola is the best , and it's so fucking easy to strip a carbon with bicarb or amonia , come to ierland and give me some

I agree I used to take my exes pills tramadol loved the high especially as I loved good green , but slowly but surly one by one I watched friends get rekt and strung put and I still ended up smoking heroin into a sever problem,

you're lumping in different people together, and i'm already addicted to oxycontin from the hospital. lung cancer lobectomy, the pain will never leave me. thank fucking christ for dope man. I would have killed myself long ago without it.

Id say in a cook it's close to a 0 loss , I hate the way most coke is cut to bits ,there's such a conesour attitude from smokers but snorting heads are mainly jocks and rich people who don't even have the brains to look for a tester

Shit man. I plan on offing myself before I get to the point that I need a high to keep going. Or be in that kind of pain that meds are the only escape.

Fuck you nigger

Fuckin Jew faggot

tourettes actin up

You smoke it raw like that? And yeah, if you're just picking up from a kid on the corner you're going to get shit, you really get what you pay for along these lines.. Unless what I pick up is a solid rock I usually pass on it.

You fuck dogs bi tch ass nigger.

Someone trying to find out what 200g of pure sugar feels like.. Hasn't anyone ever dipped a cigarette in embalming fluid? Huffed gasoline? Played the pass out game? Eaten a bottle of nutmeg in jello and pissed fire while unable to come down from LSD-intensity high for two plus days? Some things you just need to find out for yourself.

Fear me white boy. I'm a dark ass nigger

Sugar is not a central nervous system stimulant you pretend-smart fucktard.

All of those seem like a terrible time, not gonna lie.

So salty.

You're different because you won't have to deal with withdrawals or addiction recovery because you'll soon dis-integrate from this dimension. If you're a young person with their whole life ahead of them, it fucks them

Drug use doesn't always lead to addiction though. My father has had hydrocephalus his entire life, When I was 5 he's had a total of 6 shunts put in and removed from his head and abdomen. They had given him the strongest pain meds they could prescribe outside of a hospital and he's never shown any sign of addiction. It's a mind set, If you don't have that mind set you're far less likley to get hooked to specific substances.

Partially my fault. Specific drugs will, no matter what your mind set just because of the nature of the substance. Some though like oxy/coke don't seem to have an affect that can keep someone coming back if they just try a bit once or twice just to see what it's like.

Aye user not coke but just reupped a couple grams of shard if you're still around I'll snap a pic of the main stash usually try to pace myself and just bag .5-.75 for the day and always sleep after 48 hours .. after the initial sweats and big rush when I'm less tweeky I always fuck the ever living shit out of this new girl that don't even know I tweak shits cash she just thinks I can always fuck like a rabbit for 2 hours ..Best part is she'll give up her asshole and throat at the snap of my fingers because she knows I'll pound her till shes shuddering and breathless kek I know one day this shit will catch up but just enjoying for now
Hbu coke user?

If it's good quality, your teeth and throat will become numb. You feel amazing and incredibly comfortable.
You gain a lot more confidence, sort of like alcohol, just much more.
However after 1,5 hours and the comedown begins you will feel drained and temporarily depressed. Sometimes when I do it I get tremors, but I've heard they're rare.

Meh fuck it if anyone still lurking this is about 2.25 shard from the main stash .. I try not to do more than a ball per pay day

Tweaker user here

Both times I tried coke shit smelt like gasoline and was a nice rush for like 45 minutes but pretty shitty comedown

Shard lasts for fucking ever and if you take vitamins and eat and shower and shit it's worth the money and a more fulfilling high but hey that's just what rolls my pookie to each their own

I don't see how he can't have developed an addiction to opioid pain meds, chronic use of them leads to downregulation of opioid GPCRs among other chamges to brain physiology leading to dependence.