Hi, it's your local pharmacist/medical biochemist here

Hi, it's your local pharmacist/medical biochemist here.

Lets talk about drugs, nootropics, etc. Stories, experiences, stacks, advices, questions, everything is welcomed.

Currently on an upper dose of Semax + Ashwagandha/Bacopa oil mix

you crazy cunt, dick pills they real?

steve?

Also im on 15mg morphine, and smoking weed. AS well as a few shots earlier tonight.

dick-growing, or dick-stiffing?
If 1. then no, if 2. then only temporary, but do damage heart in long turn. Alternative would be L-Arginine or natural sources of it (walnuts)

Not Steve, eastern european cunt here.
>morphine
>weed
>shots
Don't really like downers. How long/consistently have you been using morphine?

Hi Steve,

Not the same guy buy ive used opiates for some 20 years now. Whatever i can get my hands on but mkstly heroin, morphine, methadone, paramol(paracetamol500mg/dihydracodeine10mg)

Besides the heroin, what negative effects will i see from abusing the pharmaceuticals?

hey sugar, I'm looking at getting some Phenibut and doing 1.5~ with a bunch of my friends, is it worth it purely for the good time we'll have just being chatty?
also would it be good enough to sell by the gram? I'm thinking about selling a little bit of it to give people a lovely time, but I'm limiting them bc I'd rather they didn't become dependant

opiates are not to be fucked with, not in terms of handling a trip (hallucinations, suffocating, etc. i'm sure you have no problem with that), but in terms of regulating receptors and production of your own body's opiates (endorphins and dinorphins). When you abuse opiates you'll lose the most important effect of endorphins which is pain regulation. Once you fuck up your receptors you'll feel pain from basic functions like digesting food, that's pretty fucked up.
Also, don't do any paracetamol/opiate combo, since paracetamol can seriously damage liver in couple of grams per 12h

you'll get stimulated from phenibut, but just for being chatty my best choice is Semax, since it can be combined with alcohol, and also can lead to much more intelligent discussions. But go with phenibut and sell if it's legal. Also, i'd not be affraid of dependence that much, haven't heard about anyone hooked up on it. Just don't mess with someone who's bipolar or has schizo familly history

You guys sell Nerds rope? Hardly see them anywhere

I love a day on uppers (Waklert or Alpha GBC are my go to), but come 5-6pm I always want off the train

>chronic drinker

Any suggestions?

if waklert is stimulating for too long, try modalert or halve the dose. Alpha GBC does literally nothing for me

The thing that made me really put the bottle off is Semax (rewired my brain) and exercise (made me hate alcohol because i lose gains). I went from 2x blackout per week to once a month (moderate). How chronic are we talking about?

thanks man, it's 'technically' legal here in NZ, because it's not listed on the controlled substances list, but I haven't found anything explicitly stating it's legality. I'm just gonna import some and hope they test it for the usual suspects, being coke and stuff and let it through bc it passes. I'm just going to sell it as a general "mood enhancer" to people I know and spout the usual shit about it being a wonderdrug. a whole bunch of people I know are autistic fuckers who aren't very good in social situations, so they're hoping that this stuff makes it easier. Also planning on taking it for a job interview I have coming up.

Thanks, I'll checkout Semax.

>How chronic are we talking about?
6-8 beers a night for the past decade +/-

In what country can a qualified pharmacist live in such poverty they look like a student?

probably listed as 'unregulated', since they're fairly new on the market and really not that dangerous to require updating the law. Just tell people to cycle them, not overuse them, and not use them at night if they want to sleep. I find nootropics to work the best when you really need them, especially those subtle adaptogens like ashwagandha, bacopa, rhodiola,...

Semax can be pain in the ass to transport since it requires -8 to +10 degrees Celsius, but good luck.
Also, that's a lot of beer, chronic. Try exercising, but i know that requires a lot of effort. Semax can rewire, and also modafinil shows potential for lowering dependency on substances, cycling those 2 would help for sure. Just don't rewire your brain into drinking more, while you cycle don't consume at all

Serbia, last year of faculty, also some pics are 3-4 years old.

Thanks man, that seems to be my problem now. I try to end the night with a buzz and Waklert causes me to have a few more before I remember.

I had a good string of exercising in Nov and Dec, but got the flu and haven't jumped back in. I also bought some Naltrexone but it says I need to be 5 days sober to start.

If he is motivated couldn't he just use diazepam for the acute withdraw effects then either acompasate or varicline for a couple of weeks

that's a good tactic, but i try to give safer alternatives. Acamprosate seems fine and could be used alone, but benzos are highly addictive and are contraindicated in chronic drinkers. What's the point of getting of alcohol if you're gonna find out about something even more addictive?

getting rid of alcohol*

Have you realized your life's work on nootropics is fruitless and that to truly enhance your mind in any significant way, you would have to physically rewire or augment your brain?

Not really fruitless. I know my body really well, and can spot minimal subtle boosts if there are any. I don't expect anything Limitless like, just a bit of wind at your back

>you would have to physically rewire your brain
Have you heard about Semax and Cerebrolysin?

But i agree with you that lots of manufacturers are low quality scams, some things listed as nootropics aren't even that, and some people are non-responders to specific things, so i understand your negativity

Benzos are used in the first 2 to 4 day in alcoholics with a rapid detox because the withdrawal effects are lesser than alcohol es
Ecially with such short term use also they mask the alcohol effects making it easier to come off. Why not varicline rather than acompasate other than price anyhow ? Modafindal is just a weird drug to use for alcohol withdrawl instead of a genuine drug for it.

Could you ellaborate a little bit more on nootropics. I heard about them a little while back from a friend. Im curious as to wich of those you could use on a regular basis for enhancement of concentration or better focus and such.

How can I get a codein or Xanax prescription?

Why those two? alprazolam and codeine are very different and youll need very dfferent reason for each is it just to get high and you found meme tier drugs for that purpose?

Codeine is a fucking waste of time. Do some real opiates.

These things sell like hotcakes where I'm from

i personally don't like benzos because people get really easy hooked up on them (that's why they were illegal until 1998, when someone decided to profit from that).
People in medical field know that benzos are better for withdrawal, but a regular Joe who drinks every night for a decade won't stuck only a few days with them.

Also, never heard about varicline, that's why i chose acamprosate. Are you sure it's spelled that way, or is it a market name?

I chose modafinil because it's the only potential anti-addiction drug that, ironically, activates the reward system, but it binds to the receptors differently, not causing addiction, but causing pleasure and concentration, so it would be easier for him to steer his mind from wanting to drink. It's targeting specifically dopamine, which is the end product of being dependent, while classic anti-alcohol drugs target gaba/opioids.

they're not anything extreme, just a little wind in the back as i said. Some are stimulants (adderall, modafinil,...), some are adaptogens (ashwagandha, rhodiola, bacopa, ginseng,...) some are neuropeptides (intranasal insulin, semax, noopept, cerebrolysin). Generally it doesn't make you smarter, it makes your brain work a bit harder. Some come with the price/withdrawal/tolerance/dependency, some work longterm, some take months to work.
I'd suggest you start off with adaptogens first, like rhodiola and ashwagandha, those are subtle but you experience sharper mind

advice not to do that, but just act like a social retard and shake all over the place (which is probably not that hard to do since you're on Sup Forums) and complain about being uncomfortable and it should get you Xanax. Anxiety is not that hard to mimic.

For codeine really don't know, try faking chronic painful cough

I know but they sell quickly and expensively

Sorry but this reasoning doesnt make much sence to me. if you think increasing dopamine would stop addiction wouldnt it be easier and less side effects to give every drinker L-dopa?

Modafinil binds to the receptors uniquely. Not at the active site, not at the alosteric place, not where the usual dopamine raising addictive drugs do (amphetamine, cocaine), but totally different, causing surge of dopamine while at the same time saving receptors and not downregulating them, thus not making one dependent

in theory many things work, is it a Serbian thing to use drugs for completely different indications without evidence? in the UK evidence is king, we rarley use drugs off label which are not proven.

Im taking 2400mg paracetamol and 120 mg codeine per night. Is it dangerous ?

depends on weight but typically dont take that much paracetamol in one go. Unless you havle loads of spare glutathione you know about in your body somewhere.

i'm high on life
enjoy your shit brains you genetically inferiors cucks lmao

they may but codeine is easy to get. Get in some pain. Alprazolam is hard to get a script for because its extremely expensive compared to diazepam and other benzos so doctors dont like to prescribe it.

I take Bacopa daily for my depression and its not enough anymore, what can I supplement it with that is as benign or close?
>inb4 Ashwagandha, Kava, Ginkgo, Niacin (have + use)

for social situations
Methylphenidate or Modafinil

also have you headr of DMAE dimethylaminoethanol for lucid dreaming and good night rest

>as the mob of crazies, outnumbering the poor normies family 100 - 1, descended on them all, their shattering screams were muffled by the grumbling and gnashing of people too fucked up off their prescriptions to stop eating them alive en masse.

is your silence a message to me that I have hit the end of the line? Must I resort to the dreaded prozac and vodka?

gde si bre

"everything is welcomed"

Alright. I have a progressive, chronic, and incurable disease which leaves me in a lot of pain.

What are some surprising suicide combinations? Everyone knows about Nembutal, about combining Xanax and alcohol, etc. Surprise me.

Did you take MDMA or something?
Why do you need 5-HTP for?

That neckbeard is damn near muslim-extemist tier.

if you want to go nice and easily get drunk then before you sleep insulin yourself into death.

I'm addicted to Tramadol, what can I do to stop my addiction, any medicine that I should get?

methadone if its severe enough

take naltrexone if you can. and will power

15mg of morphine. you feel that?! i have to shoot 200mg to feel anything

yes methadone

KEK

Will try, after i'm done with my box.

What meds can you recommend to stop weed cold turkey?

Cocaine, or MDMA, legit works.

just stop smoking lol... there are no withdrawals from stopping weed...

Try this, smoke up everything you got right now, and, wait......wait......for it....... don't get anymore.

Nothing is going to happen to you if you stop, just going to get back your brain cells that you've missed out on having.