DC fans seriously cant defend this

DC fans seriously cant defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfcCZ2zXRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zURRfNrq_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_(comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't look half bad for an unfinished pile of CGI. I'm not sold on the actor though, he might suck. If he doesn't hopefully somebody with pull marginalizes his roll in the movie.

So the box in BvS made a smooth head mask part, but made the body out of hexagons?

Why?

BAT?

eh its tv-tier cgi

can easily be fixed

Why does he have tits?

Why does his suit look like silver rock candy?

Why is his face so smooth?

Delete This

its just his armor

very basic cgi shading

seems like they modeled his whole face as cgi instead of putting him some greenscreen mask. that is a bit bizarre

Justice League releases in November, 2017.

Relax, it will be fine, you cuck.

>I thought you weren't real

I'm sorry, but what would be the big deal about Batman? How come Cyborg and Flash (Flash, god damn it, a literal god) are so in awe of a local vigilante with no superpowers? Wonder Woman and Superman, of course would be icons to be mesmerized by, but fucking Batman?

It's like they try to show the same similar respect that almost every Marvel character has for Captain America, but Cap has plenty of superpower qualities and he is almost like a myth, what with being the first superhero in WW2 and all of that.

Looks better than ironman' floating head

I think its because Batman is the first "superhero" in their universe. Sure WW is old as fuck and has been doing things for years, but I think Batman is the first in their universe to actually fight crime and do good. Flash is still just a kid, Aquaman feeds villages, but that doesn't really attract world attention the way Batman probably has been.

Because this is the same batman from the 80s movies

Its actually.. Batman V: Superman

Captain America is a public figure while Batman only comes out at night and always hide in shadows.
Are you retarded?

because cyborg and flash are "new" to the scene

and flash on the hands of unimaginative writers is far from godly (or writers under executive mandate to subdue their abilities to prop up batman/supes)

This is an older Batman, he's been around for 20 years probably

He's a legend at this point

Because he's the goddamn Batman.

Those are paizuri crumple zones and they are safe as fuck.

Looks he does in the comics, unless you mean why is Cyborg™ in Justice League at all.

Yeah it looks like shit but at least they got The Flash right.

What does everything has to do with Marvel? Is Marvel so shit that they have no threads to talk with the other fans?

They're just talking about the unfinished CGI. It's hilarious people need to even talk about something they know will get fixed. Actually..it's just sad.

Is Cyborg a tranny in this? Looks like they gave him some big polygonal DDs

Ask this guy:

Why does everyone think Batman doesn't exist? He has the bat jet and the bat mobile. He's got a big rogue's gallery in this universe, criminals get branded with the bat signal, and people routinely get the shit beaten out of them or outright killed by him in Gotham.

How is there any question of his existence?

>Still filming
>Started 2 months ago
>Coming out a year and a half from now

Wew

Mcucks sure are going into damage control overdrive. They know their shit is about to be fucked.

Bigger question, why does no one know who Bruce Wayne is?

Superman has no idea in BvS and Flash had no idea in the trailer for this

Same way people thought Osama bin Laden was a collection of differen't cia actors.

Clark is a shitty reporter, he got the job because Perry recognized him as Superman.

>Flash didn't recognize him
Bruce is rich but he isn't the richest guy on earth. It isn't against the law not recognizing rich people.

Christ, Kano looked better in Mortal Kombat.

Because Batman is a myth to everyone outside of Gotham. Most of the rumours surrounding him are that he has magic powers and can blend into shadows and he's a thousand year old vampire who sucks the blood out of criminals before turning into a bat and flying into the night's sky. Then of course there are those who idolise him as the saviour of Gotham, and everyone knows Gotham's as shitty as places get so being its saviour is no small feat, but without actually living there and witnessing him yourself he's Schrodinger's Superhero. War (and nu52 in general) may be pretty bad overall but they got that aspect right.

youtube.com/watch?v=FfcCZ2zXRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zURRfNrq_k

why are this using this stupid literally who nigger

there's like green lantern and the alien guy you can use

>on the hands of unimaginative writers is far from godly

>Flash is so fast that he is the fastest so he can save an entire village from a nuke so fast that he is faster than light in a ultrananosec he can cum in your mother and do his homework and kill anybody he is so fast that not even Superman is faster he is the bestest
>so imaginative

Of course he is going to be nerfed, no one wants to see a movie where a guy cam solve any problem in a sec.

HEY LOOK WE CAN BE FUNNY TOO HA HA HA

The fucking problem with BvS wasn't that there was too few quips jesus fucking christ these people have no fucking idea what the fuck they're fucking doing I'm out.

DC has a raging hard-on for Hal Jordan. When they rebooted things and saw no-one really gave two fucks about him being the Spectre they brought him back as Green Lantern, which meant John Stewart had to go. Without John Stewart they don't have a token black guy, because J'onn doesn't count due to being an alien, so they elevated Cyborg into the League. Rather than realising this was a horrible idea and switching him out for Mr. Terrific or bringing Stewart back they're opting to force him until it sticks.

Marvel is the direct competition.

Comparing them is ok.

>Batman: Quip Quip, Quip?
>Black-Roboto: Digitized Quip Digitized Quip
>Batman: Quip
>Black-Roboto: Digitized Quip

it was the box delivered to the humans, obviously the shittiest motherbox you can get of the three left here.
>inb4 lesbian island box is full of horse cock dildos

Can't wait for him to be all mopey and shit because he is half-machine

It's going to be great

They've been filming only for two months, this is basically pre-alpha footage

Why is this movie pretending like Batman found the various members of the JL when it was actually Luthor?

I don't think there's any evidence that he's actually killed any regular-ass goons in Gotham. He did seem to kill some people in BvS, but they were international terrorists smacking him with military-grade weapons.

And then after all of that he still opted to beat the crap out of most of them instead of say, gunning them down directly.

>GotG is third behind Ironman 1 and The Avengers 1

Remember when everybody said this was going to be shit and it was going to bomb hard?

Should've went with Martian Manhunter ffs

Arnold looked better... what 25 years ago?

Why is Luther pretending when really he hired people to find them?

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious they TOTALLY changed the tone of the movie from BvS?
Instead of actually sticking to their own style. Yes many didn't like it, but at least it was their own.
Now they are trying to to be something they aren't.

Holy shit that is next level poetry

I think it worse if they do it right though

Bruce Wayne has always been more light hearted and fun so when Ben is Bruce he SHOULD be bantering around

When he's Batman he's 100% serious

It can be light hearted, nothing wrong with that

>I think it worse if they do it right though

I think it works if they do it right though*

I meant

They should have used black green lantern. Literally no one gives a shit about Cyborg

Looks like an ape wrapped in crumpled aluminum foil

I'm glad me loving these movies triggers people here.

where is green lantern?

Why cyborg? Why why why? Holy shit why???

Black quota

Is this from the San Diego Comicon cosplay contest?

why'd they put a teen titan into the movie?

Way way way way back in 2011 DC and warner bros made a Green Lantern movie that was shit, that's why he's not in JL. Honestly with this reasoning neither Batman or Superman should be in this one either desu senpai

cool, new Teen Titans movie!

is that seriously the reason?

the fuck, green lantern is cool as fuck as far as creativity goes

why left him out and put in cyborg?

>Cyborg

literally fucking who? did they HAVE to shoehorn some black into the movie? jesus.

UNITE THE SEVEN

Green Lantern will be in the movie. It'll probably be a female. U MAD?

jesus you alt-right fuckers are worse than the SJWs anymore. not every black person in a movie is there for the sake of diversity. cyborg is traditionally black.

>Combining the two most improbable things
>A black man
>Science

Good

fuck off you manchild

TEEEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

God DAMN, dude! That...just made my fucking day!

It DOES look quite shitty and I like these DC films :/

>fucking marvel's only quips!! Its just purile adolescent quips for childkids!!
>Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy quips, which we are about to receive from Thy kino. Through Snyder, our Lord. Amen.

Cyborg's only purpose in the Justice League is being the black guy, user. If they didn't get rid of John Stewart they wouldn't have given Cyborg a second glance.

hes a literally who superhero that they just stuck in the movie because hes LITERALLY the only black to ever be in justice league

Oh I thought he was the genius that built nearly every fucking thing for them.

I'd say he was put in the movie because he's one of the more popular JL characters. I mean, just look at this shit - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_(comics)

He's all over the place. It makes sense that he'd be in the film.

>movie doesn't come out for over a year
>WHY IS THE CGI BAD

Just let the retards with no job or social life bitch about it. It honestly makes them feel better. Ninety percent of their banter isn't a joke, it's all real emotion.

didn't Snyder flat out say he was going to be an entirely CGI character?

And before him it was J'onn who did that and before him it was Bruce and before him it was Hal and Clark and Carter and so on and on. If Cyborg was white he wouldn't stand a chance. If they kept John Stewart he wouldn't stand a chance. If they went with Mr. Terrific or Vixen or Firestorm he wouldn't stand a chance. He's the epitome of Token Black Guy.

"Am I Black? or am I cyborg?! This just doesn't compute, Senpai!"

Why couldn't they just get the guy from Smallville to reprise the role?

He "got his die on", to put it in their words.

CGI is CGI, I guess.

>the only black to ever be in justice league
How underage are you?

the rock or terry crews would have made better cyborgs desu

He looks fine.
Terry Crews is too old, though I wish he would've gotten cast as Luke Cage, & the Rock identifies/looks more like a islander than he does black.

Yeah, I feel like Cyborg should be a giant and not a manlet. Also the half a head of hair looks bad. Really they should just recreate the cartoon version.

so how long are they gonna act like superman is dead

You don't get it man

He committed suicide ;_;

Safety first kiddos

J'onn needs a good actor and can be black like in Supergirl.

Would it really have been that hard to make a practical outfit?

because batman is a dark and edgy self-insert by various writers so every one has to respect and revere him

Truly the meme that keeps on giving.

It heavily depends on how much tech morphing we'll see him do.

flash as a character is stupid because there's so much shit he can do but at the same time nobody wants to see him be a mary sue, it's honestly a human catch-22

You're right. I can't. The rest looks fucking dope though.

So this is what happened after the plane crashed?

>Is Marvel so shit that they have no threads to talk with the other fans?
So every movie that is not discussed by this board is shit?

>implying it'll look better a year from now