FB fap 2

Back again

any info you are willing to give?
fb? ig?

user fb giv pls *-*

she makes my cock so fucking hard man

IG: monikaab_

thanks user

do you have more? that's the only photo on her fb...

Same here, she is my favorite chick to FAP to

fucking BARF. i bet she has the personality of a lamp

those eyes and tits really get me.

Nothing good on it

Anyone like?

Both are fantastic, she should show her titties off moar

oh come on user

she would be a fantastic stripper with that body.

Oh yea she would. She'd be the main entertainment for everyone. Her only good ass pic is this. Nice perky ass

my cock cannot take this

Did you ever make that kik account?

You'll have to manage user , I have lots moar

Did she color her arm? wtf?

tonight is going to be a good night

ya

shadow and lighting is a thing

What's your username?

Yes it will be user, yes it will...for you(bane)

please tell me she wears bikinis often or flashes those tits when drunk

I only have one bikini pic and never got to see dem titties, god I wish could though. Some of her pics reveal them pretty well though

just tell me urs

Wow, she's adorable. Have any more?

It's Mrkyleson

Damn. Shame she doesnt show them off more.

She is single now, so maybe more sluttier pics will be posted? I can't wait for those

Whoever was hitting that should be given a medal. She is amazing

How do you know her?

Yea they should be lucky to have gotten that. She has only dated 2 guys in the last few years. So you know that pussy is nice

Looking into those eyes while inside that pussy would make me shoot my load instantly.

I'd probably blow my biggest loads on her or in her. I'd take my time while fucking her , so I wouldn't cum so fast

not gunna lie, first time we fucked it would have to be hard and fast, i wouldnt be able to control myself. Dont care how fast id cum. With how hot she is, no way I would lose wood, and would be able to put a 2nd load inside of her right away.

I'd want to feel all of her nice features. I'd like to grab and fuck that plump little ass. Stick my face in those tits and have her suck my cock while looking at me with those eyes

oh my god yes to all of that. I would want to put my cock between those tits, and grip her shoulders as i fucked them passionately while she licked and sucked the head.

How do you know her?

Chekd.... I'd say she be a nice fuck overall. She works at Hooters, so you know she likes showing off that body of hers

mm ofcourse she does. I would LOVE to see her in that uniform.

Wish I had pics of that. Seeing her big tits busting out of that tiny uniform or ass cheeks in those shorts. That makes me diamonds immediately