She's really taking this, acting like a nigger in a whole new level

>living off food stamps
>lied to everyone
>refuses to get a job
>won't take responsibility for her wrongdoing
I guess she was black all along

You mean black privilege.

That's not a real thing

No, only black and female privilege are real.

NiggereggiN--
-NiggereggiN-
--Niggereggin

>got a job pretending to be black

>black privilege is not a thing

>She's really taking this, acting like a nigger in a whole new level

HOW

M ANY

NIGGERS

DOES

IT

TAKE

TO

FIX

A

LIGHTBULB?

A

NIGGER

CAN`T

FIX

A

LIGHTBULB!

THEY`RE

STUPID

FUCKING

NIGGERS!

I feel sorry for that woman. This one of those cases where an average person is dragged into an international spotlight for doing nothing outrageous but what happens to be part of a public discussion at the time.

So she claimed to belong to belong to another "race" to be part of a group. So what? I am pretty sure there are nigger who try to pass of as white.

This.

>race doesn't exist
>we are all equal
>you can't claim to be another race than you are
liberal logic

>>race doesn't exist
>>we are all equal
>>you can't claim to be another race than you are
>liberal logic

Honestly I don't give a shit. I am just saying that it's wrong to drag average people who can't fight back into the media spotlight and start a witch hunt on them. Same thing happened to George Zimmerman.

She grew up with four nigger brothers and apparently wanted to be like them. Wo what? If a Shaneequa grew up with four whiter brothers and tried to pass of as white nobody would care.

I'm fairly sure she got dragged out because of the SJW facet. Nobody would have cared had she not been lying to further the goals of an idiotic, destructive, and annoying cause.

She did this to herself.

She isn't the average person though. She was in a public position as a black activist, pretending to be black while doing it.

It's not like she was a waitress at starbucks when this all blew up.

i think we should cut her a break. she's lying like a nigger, let her be a nigger if that's what she wants

Haha, fuck that filthy cunt. She wanted to be a nigger now she gets to be one.
Once you're a nigger there ain't no going back.

how the fuck did she become president of the NAACP in the first place? i mean nigerz r dumb and everything, but jesus christ, niggers are fucking dumb

Dolezal never killed anyone unlike Zimmerman. So she's not so good at being black as zimmerman was being Hispanic.

Getting away with it was the whitest thing Zimmerman could have done.

>I'm fairly sure she got dragged out because of the SJW facet.

>She was in a public position as a black activist,

She was a local activist of some irrelevant sub-division of a civil-rights group and apparently did good work.

Though I do admit that you have a point here. Pretending to be part of a minority and then claiming to be discriminated raises certain moral questions.
On the other hand she's no O.J., Casey Anthony or Amanda Knox.

Arent most naacp presidents white?

dindu nuffin

are*

top kek

>I am white, delusional
>Act like white
Pick the sane one.