How to play deh vidya gaymes when you have le decent internet and le no moneyz

How to play deh vidya gaymes when you have le decent internet and le no moneyz

Faggot, get a job and stop stealing your neighbors 100Mb/s.

It's too early/late for this bullshit.

This is your internet in comparison to my own.

I have 45Mb/s in butt-fuck east texas, so suck my ass.

Let me know how that goes for ya, most people just beg for free steam games instead of researching and finding out how to get them for free.

kekm8

How about actually getting out of your parents basement and finding a job user?

I resale old ass macbooks to dumbass hicks, and I have two other jobs.

>current year
>ยต-torrent
The fuck are you doing m8?

I was using the older version but I caved to update bullshit.

What do you suggest?

it's okay, I've been downloading hundreds of gigs per month without even an email from my ISP.

> Downloading No Man's Sky
Kill yourself mongoloid

qBittorrent

It was decent for 30 minutes, lol.

Thank's, I'll check it out.
Utorrent seems to work fine besides the random outbursts of super loud ads.

ROBLOXXXX ITS FREE

I'm an employer at ID Software (I designed the Doom guns!) and this blatant display of piracy has been logged. I am in contact with Hiroyuki Nishimura as we speak on how we can best deal with this situation. The original poster can expect to be contacted by our lawyers shortly.

Don't type like that nigger it's gay

Thats just a very high resolution photo displaying a picture of a kitten named "doom"

I realize that, that was the point.

These lies will only serve to work against you in the court of law. All of your hard disks will be confiscated and examined for pirated material. I will make sure every offended party will be compensated for your illegal actions.

Dude chill, I don't think the person who took the photo even cares.

I downloaded the same Doom kitty picture; it says on the bottom of the photograph that it's royalty free and can be distributed.

See? I told you.

I will not "chill" and you will address me as sir, young man. I have seen me and many of my coworkers work hard for years on this project and I will not see it be wasted to a bunch of lowlife criminals like yourselves. You better get your act together because this path you're taking will only lead you to a life of sorrow and regret.

Man, maybe I should send the guy some cat food or something? Maybe some of the expensive stuff? I really don't see where this is going.

I am keeping Hiroyuki Nishimura up to date on this information and have asked to log your IP as an accomplice to the crime of piracy. He is very compliant when it comes to these matters.

>implying our life isn't already filled with sorrow and regret

You think I give a shit about that 1/2 chan fgt?

>utorrent
Enjoy your botnet OP.

Forgot pic

Pardon my ignorance, but this is a real question: whats wrong with using utorrent?

He literally just posted a picture of a mobile bittorrent application that looks techy-ish. kek

My question remains unanswered

I guess its just random bullshit started on the internet, I'm not sure.

get a fucking job you nigger

Are you the strawberry or the turtle?
If you're calling him the turtle you're retarded, at least turtles move, strawberries aren't sentient.

Wrong.

Wrong.