Who's the best music reviewer?

Who's the best music reviewer?

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/friends/
scaruffi.com/monument/usa2/scz044.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deep cuts

i am
my reviews are short but I agree with all of them and you also should, otherwise your are pleb

Nobody.
Review music is like review colors.

this guy fucks

He definitely fucked those sluts.

fuck no

>hoverhand

he is the second best

He really, really shouldn't have hair.
I'm glad he's naturally balding now.

he's a big guy

Fantano's a pretty entertaining and coherent reviewer if nothing else. If you take his reviews so seriously that you dislike the man you're doing it wrong because it's obvious he doesn't make it a point to be as impartial and objective as possible because if he was his videos would be boring as fuck and we wouldn't witness him roasting Hopsin or Kid Cudi.

T H I S

me because i've never reviewed anything

Are foreigners not allowed to touch Chinese women?

How is he fat? I don't get it. Unless he's lying he's a vegan who works out and has videos about making relatively healthy food. Is he eating 20lbs of carrots a day or something.

Only Sup Forumstards want to be touched by that slimy fuck.

cringe

Carbs are vegan, you know. What's your IQ, 40 or something?

Mad he rated you're favorite album 5/10 AND gets the yellow pussy you dream of? Beatle bones 'n' smokin' stones, kid. Heh.

this

i guess approaching fantano in a sensible and mature way is cringe in this board or simply liking what he does in some ways, that's par for the course i guess

those fucking hover hands. he belongs in r9k

Well, virgins and betas tend to have the best taste in music.

jesus christ, cringed pretty hard
patricians don't get laid, I suppose...

You were saying?
scaruffi.com/friends/

If you're having sex, you're not looking for the masterpieces of the medium. People who have sex will settle for whatever is on the radio: Frank Ocean, Tame Impala, Radiohead, etc.

scaruffi.com/monument/usa2/scz044.jpg

That can't be consensual.

Unironically Scaruffi

>getting that sweet and sour sauce while wearing cargo pants
what a man

hairthony whytano

>According to my friend it's the person listening but I'm not sure I ever agreed with that

manlet

YOU JUST KNOW

Crash Thompson, obviously.

Your friend is correct

Unironically Anthony Fantano

Whythony Hairtano is more catchy

Unfortunately so.
I like him too. He's a pretty funny guy who makes fairly meaningful reviews without taking himself overly seriously. I also don't think his reviews are the be all and end all of an album because I'm not a gigantic faggot

He's said before that he eats bread and hummus all day