MONARCH MIND CONTROL

Do you think there's any truth to this?

Basically the conspiracy theory states that actors, as well as music stars, are either manipulated or mind-controlled into doing what they do. Britney Spears going crazy is used as an example of the effects of mental manipulation: she was a virgin, then became a sex symbol (slut), then went crazy.

Do you think maybe these young actresses have to perform lewd acts to get parts? Do these producers fuck the young stars silly and have them go to coke/drug parties and whore them out to friends and rich people as a barrier to entry into the world of Hollywood? Something like that lesbian sex scene from Requiem for a Dream.

Some actresses become huge, get big parts and make loads of money. While other actresses, who have all the makings of a star, have shitty careers and don't go anywhere.

An example I can think of is Emma Watson. She's beautiful, sexy, she became famous because of Harry Potter, made a name for herself and then the movies she made after were shit and didn't do well. She's not a great/famous actress at all. Did she refuse to fuck some studio exec?

On the other hand you have Jennifer Lawrence. Who is sexy and pretty, too but seems to have slutted herself out (leaked photos showing her in hotel rooms, living rooms, different outfits, tits out, etc.) She's famous, getting all these great roles, starring in her own big movie trilogies (Hunger Games) and getting critical acclaim for mediocre performances (American Hustle). She won an oscar, three golden globes, etc.

What do you think, Sup Forums?

No.

Why /x/?

I'm specifically talking about actresses.

>brother goes to hollywood to try to make it as an actor
>tells me that he met with a few different movie producers after networking a lot
>they were all homosexuals and wanted him to do gay shit in order to get the role

I thought it was just a meme, but I guess the casting couch thing is true for male actors as well. My brother didn't do any of that and just moved back home.

But I want to know what Sup Forums thinks. I can kind of predict what /x/ thinks.

Or are you scared that your on-screen waifus are getting railed in the ass by some Jew?

You're brother is an idiot. Now he's probably a waiter at Red Lobster. You blew it, dum-dum!

So it's probably worse for young, hot and up-and-coming actresses.

The thought of my waifu getting railed in the ass just makes me harder.

>Look mom! I posted it again!

Keep posting it, m8, if it makes you happy.

t. cuck

Thanks for the bump.

:^)

>Do you want to be a star, goyim?
>Let me see your tush
>Now suck on my schlong

Go back to your loli threads.

That's the organization in the Godzilla-Kong cinematic universe, this is le trolling or shilling

>actors getting popular, hooked on drugs, and abused
>they go crazy

That part has been real since opera houses in Europe, let along in fucking Hollywood where it is a refined art.

Is it a barrier to entry though?

In the 21st century, to be an actor/actress do you have to partake in the drug use and orgies?

As much as I find this topic interesting there is no point to posting it here. You already got the guy in here spewing >/x/ nonstop. That alone killed the thread, that's all it takes.

It's kinda funny actually, nobody wants to talk about something genuinely intriguing and also about actresses/film. But yet cuck posting, "heh is this capekino?", and pedo posting is an everyday occurrence on Sup Forums

>It's kinda funny actually, nobody wants to talk about something genuinely intriguing and also about actresses/film. But yet cuck posting, "heh is this capekino?", and pedo posting is an everyday occurrence on Sup Forums

I know. :(

It's sad. I'll try on a different day. Cause behind-the-scenes shit of Hollywood is really fascinating. I mean these people have money and power over culture. They have access to all kinds of shit and live in practical secrecy in their mansions/castles. Who knows what kind of sick shit goes on.

But yeah I'm sick of the
>im a little girl
>im next to you
>what are you going to do?
threads.

Mind control? Maybe.

Rampant prostitution, drugs, sex abuse and blackmail? Absolutely. You think Seville was the only one in UK? Ever read about Jeffery Epstein? How about the maybe RDJ/maybe Andy Griffith's family member that blogged about all the dark shit going on? Bryan Singer?

Hollywood/the media is beyond degenerate.

Yes they're mind controlled by money.

I mean it is an interesting subject but at the end of the day it is all speculative. I'd probably believe it is some strange shit going on but who knows really. Gotta be part of the party to spill the beans and I don't anyone who's part of it all wants out.