Anyone wanna gang my girl??

Anyone wanna gang my girl??

i'd crawl to Toronto on my knees through broken glass to suck her off

You have pics saved??? I haven't been on here in a while ... good to know she has fans lol

oh yeah, i've got all i can find of Ash. every sunday morning while she's at mass, i see you up here. or so it goes.

Wow lol I haven't been on in a few weeks but happy to share...anything specific you want? This is my only time of the week to get on here

did you ever show her the Leah Gotti scene i linked you to?

Are you the guy from the other thread?

anything new with her, swear to god, she is drop dead beautiful. i saved every damn pic you posted last time i saw you here.

i'm the guy from every thread i see her posted in. there are a couple of us, but i'm the guy you talked to a couple of weeks ago on sunday morning

Was that the blacked video?? No I never worked up the courage unfortunately, though I still want it to happen...you like her eh?

It was a Colette, this one

Ya I remember that...I wanted to show her, I think she'd like it because she's taken more than one at a time before, but got cold feet

nty cucklord

>you like her eh?
yeah, i do. don't even know why, but something about her, she just does it for me. that fucking pic of her in the mirror in her bears toboggan with her tongue stuck sideways out her mouth. goddamn she is hot. i'd suck her asshole

Enjoy man. I love that someone else is jerking off to her....i want to tell her, she'd probably find it hot

here's something you can tell her, i said this last week, but i'll say it again. i got so turned on by her pics that i woke my wife up on a sunday morning and fucked her THROUGH the matress. Ash is so fucking hot, she is getting other girls laid. see if that impresses her.

BTW, where are those beach pics taken at? do you guys get 3 weeks of ocean swimmy time and then back to cold again?

I'll bet she'd find it a little hotter if you were the one jerking off while she got nailed by a handsome man with a nice hard cock.

I'd love for you to get her black out drunk and leave the front door unlocked for anyone like me to come in and have their way with your cunt whore

Id love to find her a BBC to be honest....I want to see her getting absolutely railed.

Lol we have like four months of 90F weather

i'd peel that those little black panties off and eat that pussy until it was a swamp of my spit and her girl cum. after she wrapped her legs around my head and face fucked me to orgasm 4 or 5 times, i'd mount her and pound that sloppy mess until i hit her cervix with cum like a fucking firehose. naturally, feeling that cum hit her womb with force would make her nut again. then she would fall asleep on top of me for a half hour or so, then round 2

She was actually sexually assaulted in a similar way in high school so it's kinda become her fantasy...any idea what you would do?

Nice! She's got a really tight puss. Where are you from? Trying to find the right guys to hopefully make a gangbang

That's perfect. Hopefully I'll make her relive the whole thing. If she was truely blacked out I would just spread her apart with my cock and fingers. I would squeeze myself into her drunken asshole. Hopefully she would be just conscious enough to see and feel what was happening but too drunk to fight back. Then I would finish all over her face and leave the door open for the next guy

If you are in Gilbert, AZ right now I swear I will leave my door unlocked so you can take your pleasure on my wife who looks almost identical to this. I'm hoping you'll let me sit in the closet and watch but if you don't want to I understand and I'll take a walk. I'll come back when you're done and I promise I won't play with myself while you're banging her.

too damn far away. but goddamn i want her

gross feet

That seems too be about six hours too far for tonight. But I'd certainly love to make a weekend of it. You can sit in the closet and jerk off for all I care.

Any interest in finishing inside of her? She's not on the pill, but it's part of her fantasy

christ, you're as far away as Ash, but in a different direction. now all i need is someone in Ecuador and someone in the middle of the fucking Atlantic ocean and i'll be set

Oh yes I'd love to fill her with my cum and watch it drip from her open hole. Just leave her passed out with a cum filled pussy

>but it's part of her fantasy
more pics and what exactly is her fantasy?

A guy broke into her house in high school, and made her sick his dick. Didn't steal anything that was it. Now she likes being tied up and blindfolded, pretending I'm a complete stranger...probably not healthy but it's hot lol

Where do you live man? I'm trying to make this happen.

So cal

Dammit

man it can't be that hard to get a cluster fuck going for a babe as hot as her.

True. Where do I go about finding them? Craigslist? Preferably looking for black guys

well i would do that, i've heard craigslist is pretty fucking greasy.

and you had best make sure she's down with this before you go to a lot of trouble. i'd show her that colette video, see if that makes her damp. be sure to film her watching it so she gets used to being on camera. then show us faithful fans that one. if she's good with this, then find some trustworthy niggers in person, disease free drug free all that shit. then video about 5 of them just railing the fuck out of her. then post it to Sup Forums, cause we deserve it. if i can't fuck her, i just want someone else to. she needs it real real bad, big and hard as all fuck

I'm in the closet. I don't want to play with myself because I always cum too fast...I don't want to cum at all. Only you and my wife should cum.

I wanna show her the video but I don't know if she'd be intimidated...she couldn't take cocks that well, she's pretty small

Yeah, whatever. Show the video. You know she wants all of us to see it.

>she's pretty small
5'2", but i bet she'd fool you. i bet she could absorb a LOT of cock. those little women will fool you sometimes.
god i love short women. my wife has to ask me to get things down off the first shelf for her. makes me want to throw her down and fuck her right there. no woman should be taller than 5'4" max

this is how i picture sweet little tiny Ashley

She sort of squeals when I put my whole dick in her, and I'm pretty average sized.

What's your kik? I'm able to be there next month. Good looking 6'2' thick 6.5" Cock.

Do you have Kik? I can give you some amazing heavy cumload tributes. I shoot between 9-14 ropes every time.

>She sort of squeals when I put my whole dick in her
OMG, don't do this to me. if that makes her squeal, i could make her hollar. goddamn i want her so bad. so sad, not meant to be.

more? any cum shot?

she is a Bears fan ain't she? that's about the 4th pic i've seen of her with that shirt on. only thing that could make her more perfect is if you told me she could handle a firearm and she can drink like one of the guys. i know, that's too much to ask

No kik....any chance of posting webm?? Would love to show her

sure, why not? i'm making them as i go, so lets just skip forward to the inevitable.

Damn ashley here would look good in that situation!

show her that Leah Gotti fucking and sucking 5 niggers vid. if that don't turn her pussy to quicksand, they your shit ain't gonna happen anyway

I wanna 1v1 her first

more in the uniform tho?

How would you? Trying to put something together for her

Implying we havent already .....

that coat hanger grin/ 10

Explain?

>67 / 28 / 11 / 4
webms for this?

>67 / 28 / 11 / 4
what does this mean?

Perfect for that sweet face! Any other suggestions for ashley? How to properly get her ganged?

just a mistake quote

oh, ok. it would be better to do this on /gif/. they take 4mb w/sound

Dude what does that mean?

eh just post anything good. wanna nut not make aw hole new thread

well, i just about can't stand this anymore. i'm going to have to wake up my wife and fuck her eyes out. she wanted to sleep late, but shit it's already 11:18 here. she's just gonna have to take one for the team. once again, Ashley gets my wife laid. i hope she's getting as much sex out of this as i am haha

post wife

no, fuck wife, post Ashley

anymore blacked vids with cute girl next door types?

oh buddy, when she gets home from confessin, you gotta man up and tell her that all these guys on the interweb want to fuck and suck her into the next calendar week and you want to watch. at least let her know that she has a following of drooling pervs that want to lick her asshole

Anyone in Ontario want to be involved in ganging ashley? Gauging interest here

so whats her sexual history

be detailed

Sexually assaulted in high school by a stranger, now she has a rape fetish we play out every once in a while. She has always played the good girl card, but I also heard a rumour that she's sucked off a handful of guys at a party before, that I try not to think about.

ok, finished my vodka, seriously going to fuck the wife now.

>so whats her sexual history

>be detailed

yes, please. that's worth a 2nd round this afternoon.

i'm leaving this thread open, don't let it die Mr. Canada. the more of Ash the world gets, the better off we will all be.

^^oh i forgot to say, this will be the picture in my head when i'm slamming my wife's skull into the headboard^^

that's it? she's only taken one dick fully?

What else do you want to know about her sexual history? She's not the greatest at blowjobs, she actually googled how to give them once, it was cute

Oh no, she's had eight guys fuck her. Grew up in a sort of ghetto neighbourhood and was the only white girl

post some of them?

I'm assuming you mean the guys that fucked her? Here's one

Another

I have no idea who she is but if I ever saw her I'd probably call her Jill and pass her around to all my friends.

damn, she ever mention them?

i'm sure you dont match up

The only time it bugs me is apparently this guy made her call him daddy...I fuck her pretty well I'd say, but I always think about that

Damn, she probably wasn't walking straight after these guys!

Would it make you feel better if I called you daddy? I'm not into that sort of thing but I think you're pretty cool and I want you to feel good. So you can abuse me if you like and if you think that would even the score.

No thanks, really just interested in watching her call him daddy now

why dont you just ask her to fuck him again

I don't really know the guy. I think any black guy she would be happy with, she's quite the night rider