Tiny penis thread. Post/rate or laugh at someone else's little dicks. Stories are always welcome as well...

Tiny penis thread. Post/rate or laugh at someone else's little dicks. Stories are always welcome as well. Pic related is mine.

I once went on a date with a gril whose clitoris was about that big.

Were you uncomfortable about it?

here mine

How big hard?

heres my peepee

op could you post it when hard?

Balls.

How do you even pee with that.

I'm definitely in the micro penis club

sucks to be us

Yeah. Shrivels up when it's cold too.

I would seriously like to know where you got that picture of my penis?

Would definitely be dominated by it.

Is it at least a grower?
My penis aint much bigger when flaccid.

At least this thins has been sucked and that's how far as this thing can go. You ever fucked someone tho?

Yeah, it grows to borderline normal size when hard. Still nothing to be proud of though.

Even I'm grossed out by my own penis. Why would you not be?

I have the smallest dick in the world. It's so small the only pleasure I can take from it is to be humiliated. Kik me at PurpleMonkeyButler if you like teasing guys with tiny cocks. If you you have a small cock like me then that's ok too. We can talk about it....

Eh, I don't care about it.
My gf doesn't either.
Just don't let it take you down.

I love sph. It turns me in such a weird way, you try and fight it but that makes it worse.

I want a nice custom cage to lock my little penis up in.

I got a small one, but the girl I have like a friend with benefits thing likes it, always telling me I am the best shes been with. Don't really trust her, but I don't care, I get laid.

>but I don't care, I get laid

That's what's up user, I'm hung like a raisin and get laid all the time, in and out of relationships. It's fine.

Everyone on here is just a bunch of closet case size queens drooling over giant nigger dick threads.

Just be confident and go out there and get yours

adorable.

Mines almost as big as my phone (6in.) so I think I'm good.