He don't drink alcohol because he felt the pains that cause the death of his father...

He don't drink alcohol because he felt the pains that cause the death of his father,,he has no tattoos so as to give out blood two times a year to some hospitals,he come from a poor family and he lost his father when he was barley 20. He made great donations for schools on Palestine and recently he donated his golden boot for the country,and gives each year £3millon in some African countries suffering from famine.He donated €100,000 in support of ICRC in Afghan land mine victims,He donated 7million euro's to help Nepal aid effort to save Children from earthquakes,He donated 2.4million euro's to Palestinians Children in Gaza,He donated 6.5million euro's to Serbia and Bosnia to the population affected by floods,!!! Ronaldo won the Silver boot and gave it to Nani after they won euro 2016 because Nani worked tremendously in that match,this guy is heart giving,Yet"he is one of the most criticized player's and best player in the world of football. Who is he......? ==Cristiano Ronaldo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqttXkxxt4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>?==
What did he mean by this ?

>He made great donations for schools on Palestine

Cristiano confirmed for being anti semetic and funding suicide bombers

an example we should all follow.

what a great human being, meanwhile messi plots to scam on his next tax payment.

I support bombing Romania and Bulgaria first

Gypsy scum out, I'm sick of you fucking scumbag thieving beggars on every street corner

good post but green text it next time for ease of reading

>tired of ppl in his country
>bombs other countries
asian logic

do not overlook the most important Christiano Ronaldo fact:
he is a hottie

Meanwhile Messi spends his fortune on trucks loaded with Sprite and doesn't pay taxes

>need blood infusion
>get Ronaldo blood
>"fuck yeah I might get some skillz now"
>instead just get occasional cock cravings

>donations to Palestine
Is this supposed to make me like him?

Actually Ronnie pays his taxes for the island of Madeira, so your country gets shite from him

Beckam law

>"The latest information on the donation of Cristiano Ronaldo to the emergency response of Save the Children in Nepal is false" Save the Children spokesman

Most of his donations weren't even confirmed by either side. For example, try to trace news sources on his "golden boot donation to Palestine" and see where it leads you to. :^)

>refuses to drink alcohol
>long-term supporter of Palestine

I wonder who has influenced him to do this?

you do realize that two good male friend don't have to fuck each other?

self hating homos will never understand this.

Yes.

>haha we're just fooling around

>donated 2.4m to muslim children

fitting, considering he plays for the club that is most loved by muslims
also most of his facebook followers are muslim

That's literally all it is though

come the fuck on, everyone knows muzzies are the biggest closest faggots that there are, and ronnie is mos def a fudgepacker

>he doesn't drink alcohol

Except there are pictures and videos out there of him clearly drunk (the Kevin Roldan party, for example).

>fitting, considering he plays for the club that is most loved by muslims
Barça has more goatfucker followers

T b h I would never say anything to Badr Hari about his affair with Ronaldo, because he would probably put me in a coma. The lad was a monster in K1

youtube.com/watch?v=fqttXkxxt4k

Reminder that Sup Forums is pro-Palestine. Further proof of how Cristiano is our boy and the true GOAT.

Sup Forums is pro-Palestine in pro-Israel threads and vice versa.

not really, it has the same as madrid minus all the spaniards

>Ronnie pays

yes he does... messi doesn't pay anything the little prick.

Catalonia has more muslims than the rest of Spain combined

god i hate muslims so fucking much

I can't tell you who he ist, however I can tell you he is GAY AS FUCK.

wrong again, it has the same percentage as basque country and madrid region (~4%). Wouldn't expect a spaniard to have a clue, though

>wrong again

por mucho que lo niegues Jordi....

It has 7% m8. And Catalonia has a higher population. Why so insecure Abdul al Tumaca?

why is Sup Forums so xenophobic, homophobic, racist, sexist etc.?

do you guys seriously think like this or do you just want to impress each other with your edginess? genuinely curious.

>reads facts
>still denies it

you are the only person we deslike in here, the rest is banter.

Everyone is a little xenophobic, homophobic, racist, sexist inside. And by everyone I mean everyone, even you. And where can you live out your hate and release some steam in a trolling and anonymous manner? Right, Sup Forums. The one thing I've learned here: Never compare Sup Forums behaviour to anyone's real-live behaviour.

It just memeing, I seriously doubt that even the dunderheads from Sup Forums would spout in real life the garbage they promote on their containment board

>being this spooked

>a person took time of his life to talk about another man's life in an anime imageboard

This happens in the states as well. Tom Brady does nothing but play football, attend charity events and hanging out with his kids.. and people still hate him because of a game

That is just sports

Posts no evidence
>Claims he is right
M8 you live in a fucking caliphate to the point that some political parties pander in arabic to goatfuckers

>xenophobic
Goatfuckers are anoying and useless
> homophobic
Faggots are anoying
>racist
Niggers are too dumb and anoying
>sexist
Women are anoying. Also virgins

>why is Sup Forums so xenophobic, homophobic, racist, sexist etc.?

People on Sup Forums like to think of themselves as being outside of the mainstream. What the mainstream condemns, Sup Forums glories in. There's always been a gleeful embrace of the offensive on this site as a result - it's why we've called each other faggot, nigger, Kike, etc. for years.

I actually don't harbour any ill will towards gays, blacks, Jews, etc. The language used here very rarely matches the actual feelings that people have towards other groups.

>me
>this thread

people ironically blamed jews for stuff for years but nowadays there's frustrated 16 year olds that unironically believe that crap

and this is coming from someone that has made thousands of ironic ''hitler did nothing wrong nazis were the good guys etc'' threads and posts over the years

>spain
>black
Not surprised.

Are you retarded?
He works in Spain, thus have to pay taxes to Spain. His personal brands may be registrered in Portugal.

> anoying

please go away and drop the proxy.

nope thanks to the beckam law, he is one of the last foreigner football players using it.

Well he usually gets in the news here when he beats up someone in a club again, provides a nice 2 weeks of drama every time

Why are you mongols always so edgy outside of Sup Forums?

You sound like a fag.

>implying messi has the intellectual capacity to know what taxes are
He has paid more than any other single person in spain in retribution, it is not his fault spaniards are too cowards to actually put him in jail

I'm Dutch klootzak

>putting in jail the person who pays more taxes in the country for a non-violent no victim crime
reely smrat

>autistic kebab refugees are now in croatia
>autistic kebab refugees are his biggest fans

Thanks, I have no problem with that. By the way, I'm surprised Iceland already has an internet connection.

kek what a cuck

thats why your """"country""""" is getting overrun by muslims and coincidentally falling apart at the same time

all his fucked up genes are why he never has sex with women and grew his son in a lab. he is terrified that he will pass on his flaws.

>living in a poor shithole country with dirty tattoo parlors that prevent you from giving blood after getting a tattoo

>a fucking red dot

sounds like a good father

you probably never gave blood or maybe the US is really as stupid as it seems.

get a job pedro. and no, giving blood isn't a job.

Most state governments regulate tattoo parlors to make sure they're clean so you can still give blood after getting a tattoo pedro

Crisi is lad
Messi is bad
tbqh

ASSPAIN BTFO

fucking got 'em

He don't drink alcohol because he doen't want to consent to threesome with two men,,he has no tattoos so as to prevent easy identification when he sneak in for gangbang at hospital,he come from a Welsh family and he fuck his father when he was barley 20. He made great donations of semen to drunk slags mouth and recently he donated his football career to shag one,and gives each year 3somes to some slags suffering from lack of attention on twitter.He donated 5 euros in support of local greggs for post threesome sausage roll,He donated condom onto his dick to help prevent pregnancy,He donated towel to mate to wipe his bellend after threesome,He donated millions to lawyers who affected by hard to win rape cases,!!! Ched opened a slags butthole and gave it to his mate after they shagged slag because his mate worked tremendously to get her to hotel, this guy is heart giving,Yet"he is one of the most criticized player's and best player in the world of football. Who is he......? ==Ched Evans

he is also a pedo

fuck off kike

>implying he doesn't have "WELCOME HOME" tattooed in a ring around his anus

kek it's because of this mindset that germans will be extinct in 100 years. The jews have done a great job at turning you krauts into passive self-hating pussies.

>Donating to Palestine
>supporting mudslimes

top KEK

Top kek

Giving away 0.0001% of your salary doesn't excuse him for behaving like a cunt all the time

>takes steroids and HGH and peptides and cheats
Literally all I need to know about him to know he's scum.

>He donated blah-blah blah
only to boost his ego.
It's very simple: you give those plebs a few coins and they'll kiss your feet with joy.

Are there actually any sources for the whole donations? I remember reading how he donated to a charity, who later denied it.

>no victim crime
Will this meme ever end? It basically stealing money. While some guy could steal all of your shit and your savings, Messi robbed an entire country. Well, the second time if you don't count his penalty for Argentina.

Assuming the info about donations is right; how does it not? On one side his acting like a cunt, which doesn't affect anybody, on the other he improves lives of people.

I am allowed to be, see my country' history for references

Yes. A male friend you fly out to visit in Morocco twice a week in your private jet and subsequently get pulled up on as the board of directors are worried it's affecting your game.

Sounds perfectly reasonable.

hey now

>its time for another "europe is literally iraq" episode, sponsored by as an american let me tell you about your country incorporated

I think Messi is currently way better than him but he is, to this day, the only player that has named the jew and I can respect that.

>Football

I lost my shit countless times reading that. Thank you user. It was the highlight of my week.

KEK

Don't waste your time, most of the morons have no clue what you mean.

dumb phoneposter

>it's the daily ronnie thread by croatian
love those 2bh famalam

Ha ha

based V4 holding the sandniggers back

>leave not scoring to Leganes to me

JUUUUUST