Guys, how can I satisfy my girlfriend with my 16 cm dick ? Every time we do it, i think it's not enough for her...

Guys, how can I satisfy my girlfriend with my 16 cm dick ? Every time we do it, i think it's not enough for her, never told me, but i can see it.

16cm? fucking amerifag, so like 6 inches. Thats not that small, just get better at sex.

make sure she cums once or twice before you dick her and afterwards. Use fingers, fist, toys, whatever. If she must have more dick then not much else to do.

amerifag? what, why? Sex is not the problem, she orgasms, i just can feel how it is small for her pussy when we fuck, that's the problem.

Just make sure she cums first. If she likes anal, maybe it will work. My gf loves anal now, and cums every time we do it.

she cums 1-2 times, she doesn't like anal, but i feel like my dick is not thick enough for her and it's not the best that she can get from it, even if she orgasms.

Because you used cm. Lol, if her pussy is too "big" for your dick, she's probably getting fucked on the side. Like theres no way it should feel physically too wide

nude or gtfo

do you realize that there is no difference between being fucked by one guy every single day, and being fucked by others, but less often. That's not the case.

nothing else to do then face your demons. Either get over it or ask her directly. Tell her about your insecurity. If it's not a deal breaker then you will love the freedom from stress.

Then find a man that has a nice big dick and tell your girlfriend to fuck him instead. Problem solved.

Nice you have more ?

What he means is that some dude with a bigger dick is stretching it out regularly.

there are plenty that wants to fuck her, if i wanted that, i'd be done long time ago.
Plenty.
I know what he means, even if she's fucking someone with a bigger dick, the pussy won't just stretch like that, plus, i said that's not the case.

Nice quads. Either your gf has a huge pussy, or you have a very thin penis. Since she cums it's probably just in your head though.

she's not tight, but definitely not huge. I'm pretty sure my dick is below average, talking about how thin it is.

>
>nothing else to do then face your demons. Either get over it or ask her directly. Tell her about your insecurity. If it's not a deal breaker then you will love the freedom from stress.

This.

Go to thunders place and learn about the various penis extension exercises. You have to take it slow and it may take a few months to start seeing results but I've been able to put on about an inch in length and quite a bit of girth by regular jelqing.

does this method actually works ? Always been skeptical about these penis exercises

Don't worry about it bro; you need to stop thinking that your dick does all the work in sex.

Take her from the back lying on the side, and fuck her while you rub her clit with your hand. Master this technique and you'll have her in ground-shaking orgasms.

Get gud, basically.
Your dick will never change. Stop obsessing over something you have no control over and obsess over the things you do have control on. Like why are you actually doubitng yourself and is it legitimate doubt?
If it is, change, learn, if it's still a problem, change more, learn more.

They do but don't expect immediate results and for Christ's sake don't rush it. You can seriously break your dick. I ended up fucking the same girl before and after doing the exercises for about a year and she commented immediately on the difference, so I know it's not just me.

Google doctors opinions on this matter...

fair enough, well, as i said, she cums, looks like she enjoys it, but i feel it's not enough for her somehow, that's it. I'm not asking, hey guys, how can i enlarge my dick and fuck better, just her to see opinions and comments.

become the cuck god wanted you to be by giving you a microdick

you let her cheat on you.
duh

/thread

Bro, if you weren't good enough she wouldn't be your girlfriend, simple as that. Don't think about it, enjoy the sex!

>satisfy my girlfriend with my 16 cm dick ?

Get a decent vibrator, not a dildo, and she'll get off with that just fine. What the fuck do you care if she gets off?

Imgur i3ARRjh?r

That's a really legitimate way to ask yourself how you can further your sex life.

To be honest, kink can be fucking awesome; I've been with my girl for 6 years and we started going freaky after about 4, it's not that we weren't pleasing each other; it's that we wanted to discover new shit together; and the stuff you do when you fully trust someone is basically completing letting go of your inhibtions. Like one of the posters said, the freedom from stress is a fucking ride in itself, and then sex become an experience, like taking a drug or trying new food.
As for everything; if you repeat the same pleasure over and over, things are bound to get a little bit boring. Which is something you need to accept and act on. Things get boring? Talk about trying new stuff, try them, then assess wether you liked it and want to go further, or try something else.

The diversity in sexual options will eventually even make vanilla sex awesome.

we do kinky stuff, plenty, that's not the problem aswell. But i see your point

trade each other's clothes, then fuck while calling each other each other's names.

There is if she's getting big dick.

Also op, just spice things up, like explore your fetishes, roleplay, I dunno. Sex is just as much mental as physical.