youtube.com/watch?v=uczQRNRGTi4
youtube.com/watch?v=kq7cQNO0gYc
youtube.com/watch?v=b3axkaz6Vzs
soundcloud.com/christmoniker/ballroomgorgeous
youtube.com/watch?v=QkdsVpGbMhM&t=677s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't study.

I listen to study materials while I play video-games

For studying Jackson's Electrodynamics. IQ over 160 btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJZuf4OiMcQ

Nujabes "2nd Collection" will change your life forever.

globalknowledge.com/us-en/content/articles/top-paying-certifications/

there's courses you can take online to get this stuff, of course they usually cost money. Basically, find a job, make a resume tailored for that job and or build connections and get certified, get the job. Or go to community college and record the classes and listen to them at home or become a plumber or something. An entry level position somewhere where you can walk in and get a job is highly recommended for supplemental income, or odd jobs/etc but not nessicarry if you have financial support.

Next time on Sup Forums, how to file for your taxes

wun two
youtube.com/watch?v=mspd2BT0oRw

Best of luck though, everyone's path is different

lofi hip hop and vaporwave hiphop
youtube.com/watch?v=iuVBI2mVUiY
youtube.com/watch?v=hdmSovWFhig&t=778s

youtube.com/watch?v=BezSwFpGj7w

I listen to Apollo or Music for Airports by Eno, that shit gets me in the zone

Study for your SAT and get As and Bs in highschool and you'll get a scholarship for uni, in some states, public schools should put children on this path from the start but they're basically can't into life

Name this semen demon

with a good job from here, one can go back to uni later in life and afford all 6-8 years it takes to be an areo-space engineer or geneticist or professor without incurring any debt

Filing your taxes is piss easy unless you make tons of money (assuming American). If you do make a good upper middle class income you can get an accountant to help you and the amount you'd save over doing it on you're own will make it worth it 80% of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxjWIWDmmTs haunted library music all the way op

Yeah, there's apps and websites that basically will walk you through it.

Pay your taxes kids, or the IRS will find you and say "Pay up NOW or go to jail" if they catch you with your pants down you're fucked

Kraftwerk. Just Kraftwerk.

And if you've got no High-school diploma, then a GED will prepare you for community college, from there with a good GPA, like a 2 year AS or AA you can get into university

Anya Taylor‑Joy

You should listen to lo-fi.
My friend makes really smooth beats to study.

soundcloud.com/imdrholler

And there's free programs that will help ya work towards a GED, if higher education is really what you desire. Some people would rather not go down this path in general, but it's good to let people be aware that they have options in life.

Good stream. This one is pretty good, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE

Currently studying for medical school licensing tests. Went to Sup Forums to look for new music to listen to. Keep on trucking.

Roni size-New forms

Album gets your mind going really well

Ed rush and optical-Wormhole

Solid album that you can both study to and use at party's

Amon Tobin-foley room

No explanation. Just listen to it

i usually either listen to some chill hop or bonobo. bonobo works magic when trying to study. bonobo - silver ,especially.
youtube.com/watch?v=5rrgY9x1Hts
youtube.com/watch?v=uczQRNRGTi4
youtube.com/watch?v=kq7cQNO0gYc

youtube.com/watch?v=b3axkaz6Vzs

"UGH IM A UNI KID WHOS PARENTS WILL PAY FOR ABOSLUTELY EVERYTHING. I HAVE TO HAVE MY 4 YEAR DEGREE BY THE TIME I'M 22 IF I DON'T I WILL LITERALLY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"friend" and totally not you trying to promote your music.

thanks for these

Honestly any hip instrumental album its acceptable as long as it isn´t distracting.

hey my friend made this its pretty good

soundcloud.com/christmoniker/ballroomgorgeous

But then again you could say that the entire thread is a ChilledCow promotional thread.

>Hey guys look at this chilly study music I found online :)
>OP post a link to his youtube channels
>Same fagging
>Which inmediatly attracts a plethora of faggots who "are gonna make it one day" to spam the thread until it becomes a sound cloud thread
As said thise thread its pure promotion and you should go banck to r/music if you just came here to spam the board

>can't discuss study music without being shit on by retards
kys

t. doesn't study

>Your soundcloud lo fi """""""music""""""
>Study music
Kek why are "future producers" so easy to trigger
I study economycs you dipshit, that requires more attention than whatever shitty degree your local art school give you

I study to this: youtube.com/watch?v=QkdsVpGbMhM&t=677s

It's an instrumental post-rock album that doesn't have crescendos (I've read some people calling it an ambient rock album). It's pretty dreamy and a lot of tracks sound very shoegaze / dream-pop inspired. It also has some acoustic tracks that are also really nice.
I'ts overall an amazing record imo, and good for studying.

>complaining about people getting triggered
>is the person triggered initially

>24/7 hour lo-fi hiphop
Why is this channel being shilled so hard?

I don´t even want to complain anymore just post your study albums an I´ll check them out

i should study

Genuine question, but why is 90% of lo-fi hiphop associated with anime?
I love studying/working to it, but the pictures/art/etc. is all taken from anime, and a lot even sample dialogue from anime.
I'm too insecure and avoid listening to it in public/when I have people over because they might think I'm a weeb... I just want to know why

I don't know. I assume it's like vaporwave and other genres where an image got stuck with the music and people dug it and went along with it

this, I just memorize what the teacher says in class and ace every test

My goodness, I hate those """"""lo-fi""""" hip hop YouTube streams that always get recommended to me. They're filled with derivative Soundcloud-tier DUDE JAZZY SAMPLES AND CHILL LMAO normie hop instrumentals. Disgusting.

relax

nice pasta its relaxing music

>Mfw americans don't have to pay insane amounts of money for education/health care

I can't imagine life like this, why don't you make something about it

Have to*

i don't like the aesthetic either, they're just boring instumentals they made off fl studio

>48 posts
>not a single ambient album has been posted

>studying economics

SeeAlso, if you haven't heard it Brian Enos Ambient 2 is a lot better than music for airports imo. AIA Alien Observer is also dope and not too distracting

I can't study and listen to music at the same time, no matter what's on.