Are you afraid to die?

Are you afraid to die?

hope it happens rather sooner than later

To die is to live
Decay is the only universal constant
Unless you believe in time.

Yeah. That's why I've been saving money to have my head cryogenically preserved in the event a new body can be attached.

Materialistic double nigger

Meh,not really.

im already dead motherfucker...

Everything dies so it can't be to bad.Our bodies know how to die

That's a pretty shallow assessment of it but okay

every one is afraid of death.

No I am not death eventually claims all so there us no point to fight it currently although if we can upload our minds into an immortal vessel I may be on board

I would love to die honestly, but yes, i am a little scared

im not afraid of death. Im just afraid of what people are gonna find on my computer after im dead. but ill be dead so i guess its ok

no, i want it.

depends i don't want to die too young you know?..

Yeparoo

You have no idea.

I'm courious to see what happens after

Well I mean of course, our bodies are programmed to stay alive, we are built to survive for as long as possible, and dying is obviously the thing our bodies want to avoid, so yeah, everyone should be afraid of death.

bullshit, i dot afraid anymore

Death is the last great adventure.

I'm more afraid of not living

I've got to get out of this 40 hour a week trap and start doing what I want

Nah, not afraid since it's basically nothing.
Nothing to feel, nothing to do, just nothing.
That's why you should cherish you're life.
It's all you will ever have.

YOUR NOT YOU'RE FUCK

That's non responsive to the question.

Get back to me about 2 minutes before it happens, well address this again then

I can't wait to be with jesus, so no, I am not afraid to die, I actually look forward to it.

Yeah well you're here pointing out rhetorical errors instead of answering the question, so who's the real asshole?
Protip: It's me.

Just drink yourself stupid to escape the horrors of the proletariat like the rest of us. You're not better than

Nope, I'm more afraid of not leaving atleast a little mark on the world. Which I probably won't do...

Sure, scares the shit out of me. Even though I know time just is and isn't how we experience it.

Depends what for

And even then, yes of course. Only naive kiddos trying to be edgy would say no

There is no difference between a king and slave in death.

But there is a difference between who people remember, a king or a slave?

Conflicting question. My inner nihilist and the rational side of me realize death is the penultimate finish of life and inevitable, so being afraid is pointless. It's the only guarantee we have as humans.

But yeah, I'm a little afraid of it. It's a complete unknown so it's only natural to be a little afraid of it.

Being fearless of death is foolish, it means you have nothing to live and fight for, there foryou will not achieve the impossible to protect what is sacred to you. Not being afraid of death makes you a robot and a failure, take it from a guy who's actually been to the other side and came back, its more complicated than "hurr durr I'm fearless"

Nah man I got it all planned out. I am pretty terrified of soft elections tho

How long were you clinically dead?

Here's another question:

Are old people naturally dying in their deathbeds scared of what's awaiting for them in a matter of minutes?

There are forgotten kings aplenty, and many famous slaves. Epictetus, for instance. And anyway once you die people start arguing over what your legacy really is and revisionist historians with agendas start muddying the waters and it's a whole fuckin mess.

"Penultimate" means "next to last," not "super-duper last".

My heart never stopped so I guess clinically i wouldn't have been considered dead. But I was born a type one diabetic and I've had two episodes where iIlost consciousness and someone found me convulsing. During the last time my blood sugar was at 22 (a good blood sugar is 130) and I was feeling tired so i laid my head down for a moment. It was like I entered a dream where I didn't know who iIwas or what was going on. But i saw my grandfather who had been dead for a while, and iI was sitting on his lap looking up at him asking him about life like I used to do when i was a child. It was then that i woke up to paramedics standing over me while I was slouched in the chair . I couldn't move because my body was so weak, I couldn'teven blink which made me think I was paralized for a short time. It was a fucked up feeling thinking I. Was paralized, and afterward I had never cried so hard in my whole life remembering my grandfather like that.

Just because you're too big of a pussy to change the game, doesn't mean he is as well. Of coarse he's not better than anyone else, but everyone can be better with the remaining time that they have. Put down the bottle and go on a mother fucking adventure you beautiful bastard.

Birth is death's first victory

Nah, I just don't wanna die young or die very horribly. If it's my time though, it's my time.

>you gotta be a scared little bitch counting days before the bitter end like me, not excelling, planning and exceeding in life in comfort of knowing the truth of death
Boy you seem cheerful.

I hate it when people reply for me
Death is natural for beings such as us
No, I don't fear death anymore
I don't feel like I have a reason to Tbh.

I'm not afraid of death, but I'm afraid of dying

not afraid.
just not ready.

This is true
All men die equal

Only in my sleep, I'd welcome it if I saw it coming.

But to answer your question I was out for about 15 minutes, it felt like a goddamn week had gone by in that time frame though. I'm surprised I didn'tget brain damage from having such a low blood sugar

The only reason I'll never kill myself is because I fear death more than whatever the world can throw at me.

I'm afraid of the pain, not of dying itself.

Am I afraid to die the post is asking me?

No I am not. I am ready to accept death whether it be today or 30 or 60 years from now.

We are all pre-written books written by The Creator.

The god above Gods we worship. Everyone has a destined time to go out. We don't know when or how, but Creator does though.

The time comes, that is that. You can't run from death. You can prevent it, or overcome major shit, but even those events were already written in your life to happen.

“Though the gates that stand between the mortal world and the immortal Realm of Chaos are now closed to me, still I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than never to have stirred the cold furrow of mortal life.
I embrace death without regret as I embraced life without fear.”

>predestination
Faggot

I guess The Creator decided that you were going to reply to me with "faggot".

You must be an interesting novel.

But actually I am not an uber-religion fag, I don't buy into religious practices and shit. I just for a long time been trying to figure out the whole" there must be something more" theory and the Written Books by The Creator just makes the most sense to me.

It's just my belief, bash it all you want, but just remember, who already knew you were going to say that.

Everything dies, why should it be something feared?

It's not that I am afraid to die, and it's not that I am not afraid to die, I just do not want to die, period.