Do i take the high road or the low road
Wife wants a divorce
Have evidence she's been defrauding the government
Nudes of her in military uniform
She's deployed
I'm stationed on the opposite side of country
Do i turn her in and get her with a felony
Clear out the house and sell all the shit
Or do i just drag it out and ruin her financially with legal fees?

Post the nudes and then ruin her

talk to your lawyer and get the best deal you can, no matter what you have to do.

Felony if you're angry enough about it all. Why exactly does she want a divorce?

Let her have whatever she wants cut ur ties completley like you never even met her before in your life.
The more you drag things out the more painful they will be for you.

Sluts gonna slut

>this

Also, what happened? Cheating?

Get married right out of basic eh?

Why is she leaving you? I'd go with the felonies personally, that'll fuck her over for life and I'm a low road type of guy, nigga

Also post nudes

Why not both?

If she cheated on you on deployment then thats NJP material. You cant have sex on deployment. Something most Military don't know.

Where are you stationed? I was in Cherry Point for my entire enlistment.

Been married 6 years man

Near cherry currently

Did you both enlist together?

She didn't cheat, she just feels like after being on deployment she's better off alone after I've taken care of everything this whole time.

No she joined first, then i joined 3 years later

She cheated or is cheating bro. Sorry man. That sucks. Just get it over with and move on sir.

>Figure out what is yours and what is hers
>Talk to a lawyer
>Straight down the middle

If she cheated on you, don't get heated about it. Just aim for 50/50. Save any evidence you have in case she tries to pull some shit and take shit from you, or hit you with some NJP material.

From one marine to another. Don't let affairs with women get to you. It will tank your entire career.

I know i should, but the idea of making her completely dependent upon me and seeing her rot in prison for 5-10 years for doing this over video chat seems like something i could live with, but i feel like it would wreck me morally for life.

Not a marine man, sailor, but i love the hell out of my marines, they are fucking animals, but they are some of the best people i have ever met.

She is cheating on you bro, don't let it affect you though.

Just tell her "I understand, i want to make this a 50/50 split with no bad blood" and then do so. Chances are she will see it has a hand of gratitude and go along with it. No one wants to get in a divorce dispute when both parties are active duty military lol.

She isn't happy or something, and maybe you arn't happy either if you really look at it.

Well at least we share the hospitals.

The way I've been feeling for these last few months, I don't know what happiness feels like anymore.

I hear you loud and clear. I guess emotionally it's easy for me to just turn that shit off. It may satisfy you short term but how does that help in your next relationship if you can't move on? I have an employee whose wife cheated on him and just rubbed it in his face. Two kids together in an almost ten year marriage. He's been a much happier person since he's gotten over the "revenge" phase he did in fact go through. In the end the less ties he has with his ex, the better and healthier his current relationship is. He also is with a much better woman now. Why blow a good thing on something so bad?

There is some good advice on this thread. What the fuck are all of these rational people doing on Sup Forums on a Sunday?

Let her go. It sounds like she's already made the emotional detachment. Trying to cling will serve no purpose.

Happiness? That's the feeling you'll enjoy as you plow a fresh young beach bunny without the guilt of stepping out.

Now. Back to the missus. May we see the first naked photo that you have of her?

Going into a battle of survival where both parties are at risk of getting jail time while active duty. You don't just throw pictures of her and what ever else you have at your command and she is put in jail. She will be attacking you head on about shit that you prolly have no clue about too.

And in the end, it doesn't matter what the outcome is. You both get fucked.

Skype her and say you want a easy and quick divorce and that you have interest to split everything 50/50.

you must be a retard if all of these bad ideas are what you thought of.

>
>There is some good advice on this thread. What the fuck are all of these rational people doing on Sup Forums on a Sunday?
Everyone just got back from church?
:-P

Because op is active duty military and Sup Forums has a soft spot for them, just like they do for puppies and cute animals.

But everything else is disposable garbage and should be ridiculed.

Open to suggestions, I'm still trying to figure out how to get over this, feel like if i try to not remember the good times its like I'm trying to remember a person I've never met, she's been a huge part of my life man for a 7 years, and she just wants to walk away. I don't know how someone can just do that

Mmmmm. Nice way to start. Pink and wet, ready for service. Thank you for sharing that one.

And she's a little fur ball! Love it when the woman has a nice muff - and it looks like she could grow quite a bush.

If you're in the mood to dump her pics/vids, I'd really appreciate the effort.

Sucks man. Really sucks. Time remedies pain of this nature. Don't prolong it unnecessarily by denying the inevitable.

This is now a get thread

Suck it up and move on you fucking beta. You're pretty much a single guy now and you're still letting her own you by getting worked up over it. Do you really want to go through all the trouble of fucking her over? What will that gain you. Go out and screw her best friend or something, do something that actually nets you a gain instead of wasting your time to send her down the river

GET

Low road. Or else you're an accessory.

Making a drop box of every video and nude i have of her, figure she doesn't want to share life with me ill share her body with everyone

Ive already had pictures taken of the roommate, bank statements showing she's receiving rent and witnesses from next door video taping and collecting other evidence of what she's been up to with renting out her government housing. If i take the low road i know its a 100% conviction.

This. Be a fucking adult.

perfect. thank you. if this thread dies before 'box is ready, rc4anon at gmail would enjoy a pointer. aw, fuck it. shoot me a note any way and let me know how it all works out.

That's not the low road. The low road is looking the other way when you know crimes are being committed. Married or not, asking for a divorce or not - what she is doing is illegal.
Sometimes doing what is right isn't popular, but that should not matter. Do what is right.

She has no problem fucking you over, so why should you?

Your right, its tearing me apart knowing she's breaking the law right now

Wouldn't wreck you morally don't be a pussy. Put the bitch in jail and fuck as many whores as you want. It's literally that easy. I wouldn't feel bad for it.

Yeah, just get the best deal you can for you. In a few years you may still be pissed at her, but you'll be happier with more for yourself than you will with less for her.

update on drop box? thank you kind user.

37minutesleft.

make new thread when uploaded if this one dies?

Bump with military tits

Willdo

Just divorce the bitch let her know you are taking the high road but if she fucks with you then you will make her life miserable .

Any news on that dropbox?

Email
[email protected]

I know that the military has its own legal system, so I don't know if this applies, but if you try to get her convicted while you two are still married then (in civilian courts) you can't testify against her.

Honestly op, as difficult as it is I would just go for a clean separation. And if this person is willing to throw away 7 years just like that, maybe that's not the type of person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Thank you for your service, stay safe!

Nice

you can't be forced to testify, you can of course choose to do it... it would be absolutely stupid, if that was not possible - think - you see how your wife murders somebody or molests your child and you will not be able to testify in court? geez...

she looks like she smells like cigarettes

C.O's suggestion box, I'll say no more

You HAVE TO, otherwise you lose half your shit, maybe pay alimony forever, all so hypergamy :P

FUCK THAT, RUIN HER, DIVORCE MEANS SHE WANTS TO RUIN YOU

dropbox OP, pl0x

You all are cucks - she's cucking you OP, stop being a faggot and ruin the bitch - hypergamy. Just that simple

Women can make your life miserable. Especially the wrong women.

this

Dropbox op?? your email isn't working

This

Op has abandoned thread

Hope that's not the case. Still edging....

Talk to us, Sailor. Status check. Thanks!

get her with the felony. fuck bitches, man