Be honest Sup Forums, would you want mixed kids?

Be honest Sup Forums, would you want mixed kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans
pm2.in/m5eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not personally, but I'd like to see more mixed race breeding. That's the only way we're going to breed the refuse out of the gene pool.

Most definitely, just to get into that sweet black pucci

No, because I don't want kids.

Do i look like i want HIV

most people on here would be lucky to have any kids let alone actually see an actual vagina in person,

take what you can get

>kids
>lucky
yes I can't wait to stop sleeping and change diapers and work like a slave to provide clothes/cars/college to someone who won't really appreciate my sacrifices for 20 or 30 years.

sounds like a blast.

My whole life I'm told my pale white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair are recessive traits
Don't wanna breed with anyone that could be confused for a relative and give my children no chance to survive the future
Meet qt black nerd girl w big ass, dark skin, and tall like me
Expect kids to have melanin
All four are only a shade darker than me
Black wife is confused for nanny or babysitter everywhere we go

pretty good deal. the lighter the skin, the better society is going to treat them.

damn this nigger is fuckin beauty

Absolutely.

Not SJW, actually a conservative redneck. Just prefer black chicks. Seriously, suburban black chicks are best wife material.

"the seed is strong"

>Seriously, suburban black chicks are best wife material.

TRUTH

short answer: no
long answer: every black chick i fuck always ends up wanting me to cum in them when i know theyre not on birth control. not falling for it

Nope

Stop dating welfare hoes.

I'd be okay with it if they turned out good. I'd rather have a mixed son who grows up to be successful and happy than a white son who's a complete shithead.

Why not? Not with a black chick, but with an asian chick, sure. Those kids turn out cute

Daughters are assumed to be Hispanic by local population

I lol'd

Yes.

was wondering why everyone was assuming the only races were black or white. I'd date a hot black chick, but I'm more likely to find and asian or hispanic woman attractive.

Yes.
I'd love to knockup pic related.

damn half asians are ugly tho all of the ones i've met look worse then all the mulattos i've met

Yes. I have an adopted sister who is mulatto and she is just the cutest.

no type of nigger or sandnigger mixes, others I am fine with.

I'm a half-breed so it's pretty damn obvious that my kids will be mixed too (whether i like it or not)

Pics?

ultimately everyone is mixed, it's just a matter of how society categorizes you. no such thing as racial purity, our ancestors have fucked whatever was around since we were mating with neanderthals and before.

No fuck off op, there as so fucking many race traitor nigger samefags in this retarded thread

What do yall think of my gf

looks like an ugly, retarded, bald gorilla

I'm danish, gf is Columbian. One kid. Its great.
Your not seeing the big picture

>long answer: every black chick i fuck always ends up wanting me to cum in them when i know theyre not on birth control. not falling for it
Successful dodge!

I find race irrelevant, so yeah

Same here, pretty much... two mixed kids, one is white as me, the other gets confused for Mexican, people think my wife is the nanny. Both kids are gifted and have none of their mother's short temper and poor judgment.

My son has been awesome his entire life. He's 14 now. The kid is fucking hysterical, kind, gets straight A's and is entering college three years early.

If you've got halfway decent genes and know how to raise a child, parenthood is incredibly rewarding. I'd fucking blow my brains out if I didn't have my son.

as long as the chick was a good girl, and not an ate up bitch, I wouldnt care what race she was.

if i married a black woman? why not nothing wring at all. race doesnt matter and shouldnt matter

You could have got an education and learned the difference between "you're" and "your" if you weren't slaving away at the factory to provide for your brood.

To use this as an example of "mixed kids" is extremely disingenuous and misleading. This girl obviously has significantly more European DNA than African DNA. If you're white and you have a child with some nigger your children aren't gonna look like that. They'll look more like this faggot who is "mixed"

>I'd fucking blow my brains out if I didn't have my son.
that's pretty sad, maybe you should take a look at your life. deriving a sense of worth and purpose from your kids is great, but if those are your only goals and personal accomplishments then it's incredibly depressing.

wtf. it looks like someone smashed her nose in with a frying pan and it just stayed that way. fucking disgusting monkeys

i bet your ass a lot of homo ppl in the 40s (like the pic you posted) married hetro and felt like shit that they were not allowed to express how they feel.

In fact, i dont have to bet, that actually happened.

most african-americans have a significant amount of european dna, 25% on average.

25% is way too high. The average black person in America is not a quarter white. That's asinine. If your great great great great grandma was raped by her slave master that doesn't make you a quarter European. Sorry nigga

Yeah, well, maybe if you ever have kids you'll understand.

>On average, African Americans are of 73.2–80.9% West African, 18–24% European, and 0.8–0.9% Native American genetic heritage, with large variation between individuals.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

inb4 wikipedia isn't a source, there are three citations after this sentence in the article.

>would you want mixed kids?
No. I wouldn't mind fucking a hot mixed girl but I don't want to be a dad to niggers. I mean, I suppose I could just abandon them, but then they'd be purebred niggers.

Who said those are his only goals? I got two mixed kids, I make good money in security, I have a big house, and I still have time to laugh at your ass. Go play Xbox.

holy fuck those girls are ugly

If I ever had kids, I'd derive a sense of worth and purpose from them, as well as my career and hobbies. Sorry you have nothing to live for beyond your children, I really wish you'd done more with your life.

He said he'd kill himself if he weren't a parent, his other goals can't be that important to him.

Deep down you wish your kids were not mud people though.

>with large variation among individuals (ranging from 99% to 1% West African DNA

meaning that out of the 365 people they studied they chose people with only 1% African DNA lol fuck off with your wikipedia "studies"

I have 3 kids that are mixed. They all look white as fuck

i have 4 kids that are mixed. they all look black af

Maybe to your jaundiced eye

pm2.in/m5eQ

I mean I'm mixed myself so the kids would be mixed regardless.

wikipedia didn't conduct the studies. and you have no data to contradict the claim. and if you'd bothered checking the citations, you see that the sample size was thousands of individuals.

Katarzyna Bryc; Adam Auton; Matthew R. Nelson; Jorge R. Oksenberg; Stephen L. Hauser; Scott Williams; Alain Froment; Jean-Marie Bodo; Charles Wambebe; Sarah A. Tishkoff; Carlos D. Bustamante (January 12, 2010). "Genome-wide patterns of population structure and admixture in West Africans and African Americans". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.

Katarzyna Bryc; Eric Y. Durand; J. Michael Macpherson; David Reich; Joanna L. Mountain (8 January 2015). "The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States". The American Journal of Human Genetics

Soheil Baharian; Maxime Barakatt; Christopher R. Gignoux; Suyash Shringarpure; Jacob Errington; William J. Blot; Carlos D. Bustamante; Eimear E. Kenny; Scott M. Williams; Melinda C. Aldrich; Simon Gravel (May 27, 2015). "The Great Migration and African-American Genomic Diversity". PLOS Genetics

French Arab
Latina

Black genes are dominant to white genes and theres nothing u can do about it, recessive genes get fucked over unless its atleast 75% white mixing, even then u have a small chance of a white child with non brown eyes/non briwn/black hair

And the problem is?

your point?

Never with a black chick. I just don't find 9/10 of them attractive, and the few I do think are hot have personalities that ruin it.

I'd totally be down for race mixing with an Asian chick, though. I don't particularly suffer from yellow fever, but for whatever reason, I tend to do really well with Asian girls - about half the girls I've dated have been Asian.

Really? That hasn't been my experience at all.

not sure you understand genetics that well m8. genes code for a hell of a lot more features than hair color.

She's alright. Nothing spectacular. Just average

I did check the citations. You don't understand my argument. They checked the DNA of 365 people. The participants they used have a variation from 99% african DNA to 1% African DNA. Sorry but I don't think someone with 1% African DNA is black. They study is flawed and it doesn't prove your point. Jordan Peele is bi racial. One parent is white and one is black and look what he looks like. You wouldn't know he's bi racial. That's what happen when you race mix. You destroy your genetic history as a European.

Not black-white mixes

You have no understanding of genetics and should never talk about them again.

>They checked the DNA of 365 people
yeah, you didn't read shit.

>We studied the genetic ancestry of 5,269 self-described African Americans
>We present a comprehensive assessment of genomic diversity in the African-American population by studying three genotyped cohorts comprising 3,726 African-Americans from across the United States that provide a representative description of the population across all US states and socioeconomic status.
>we analyze Affymetrix GeneChip 500K genotype data from African Americans (n = 365)

close to 10,000 individuals, assuming no overlap. bare minimum of around 6,000.

no shit. did you have a point though?

>self-described African Americans

yea sorry someone with 1% african DNA is not african. They study is flawed.

the wife is ugly not the kids

she looks cuban

not sure where you're getting this claim, please cite from one of the studies.

>mixed kids?

what for? like to fuck them?

why persecute ppl for just being human?

yea completely ignore the dudes point about how jordan peele looks black af even though he's "mixed"

If you breed with a nigger and you're white you're fucking stupid. You might as well just kill yourself because your children will look nothing like you and your genetic legacy has been destroyed.

>Here, we use cohorts including 3,726 African-Americans and a total of 13,199 individuals geographically distributed across the contiguous US to investigate nation-wide population structure among African-Americans
african-americans weren't the only ones included in the study, they included other groups to frame their conclusions about african americans. read.