Can we appreciate how amazing this month was for Brady...

Can we appreciate how amazing this month was for Brady? 73+% is the highest passing percentage in a month in NFL history.

no 'cause it's euro hours, please leave and don't return for the next 12 hours.

West Coast sleeps in man, East coast is takin over already

system babbys out

Derrick Car is the qb we all should be talking about.

>most wins in october
what kind of silly stat is that? who cares who has the most wins before the playoff race starts?

Because its a player of the month award, why the fuck would it talk about the playoffs?

Brady has the best playoff record as well, so I have no idea what your point is

just think it's a weird, arbitrary stat. how about we find out who has the most wins on monday night?

It's an October stat man

They post MNF records for QBs all the time during the broadcast

>an october stat
if you don't realize how silly that sounds then we're clearly not on the same page. football fans are so fucking weird.

sorry no

he was proven a stat babby when jimmy grappallo had just as good a month the month before

>it's a weird, arbitrary stat
welcome to NFL broadcasting

At any other time in the year I agree, October just ended so if there was ever going to be a time it's now

it's weird that somebody took the time to look that up.

I already knew that without looking it up but yeah I guess

how could you possibly know such a specific stat without looking it up? while you're at it, who has the most wins on philip river's birthday?

>who cares who has the most wins before the playoff race starts?
You know a win on October is just as valuable as one in December, right?

late season wins are more important, because that means you can still win when everybody is scrambling for a playoff spot, and they're good for morale heading into the postseason.

Steelers shook him up. If they were healthy they win that game easily.

>who cares who has the most wins before the playoff race starts?

Peyton Manning fans did for the past 15 years

That's ridiculous reasoning. By that logic half of the teams you play late in the season have already given up, making early season wins more "meaningful".

Brett Favre with 3

you have to keep a steady pace throughout the entire season especially at the end, because losing home field advantage at the last second would be a huge hit to your team's morale. and unless they know they're gonna get a top 5 draft pick then they haven't given up, at that point in the season half the coaches are desperately trying to keep their jobs and they bring out the big guns.

> 1/10 : reply

I'm a different (you), and this second reason is really dumb. Please continue tho. Entertaining.

>implying b8

Landry Jones makes your argument invalid.

why is it dumb? this is a professional league, you can't "give up" without intentionally starting scrubs like the colts did in 2011.

Miestro! Encore! Encore! Bravissimo!

lol