>she shows tits
>ask her to take off panties
>she says she will show rest of body for dick
>show dick
>talks about wanting to eat my ass
>asks to see butthole
>iguess.jpg
>send snap vid of me coming

After I came I looked them up on facebook (their sc account was basically their first and last name), which had everything privated except the photos from tinder.

The sus thing is that the photos were all uploaded about a year ago about 5 minutes after one another, plus they were pretty low res.
She also said she had "recently gotten out of a relationship" which makes the year old part seem weird.

It then occured to me that maybe I got catfished, I mean the person in the nudes matched the tinder photos but there's nothing specifically linking the photos to that specific session, they could have just had a collection of them.

Is it possible to reply to snaps with a pre saved photo/video?

Their snap account had a score of about 1.5k though so if I was catfished I'm probably not the first.

idk Sup Forums is this girl just shit at uploading good photos or did I just send pictures of my dick and butt to some 50 year old neckbeard (or worse somebody trying to blackmail me)?

yup, u can send whatever u have in ur album xD

You dun goofed

Post sc

nope.

Am I fucked? I revealed my first name, the town I live in and the collage I go to (it's pretty big though)
I don't think they know my last name though.

rip op's anal virginity

You got catfished by a gay guy.

He can't blackmail you or steal your identity, he just wanted to jerk off to you. You'll be fine.

It is possible faggot, just use the chat option

It could be real, i set my facebook settings all to private and looking at my profile looked pretty similar to how this person's facebook looked (i.e. everything was hidden)
Updating their profile pic several times in a few minutes is actually the only strange thing.

Plus also this girl was probably about a 5/10 or so, so if they were going to catfish people I would assume they would have chosen a hotter collection.

I just saw this now :(

casper.io (modded sc)
lets u send snaps from ur gallery/roll displayed as normal snaps, it doesnt show the uploaded from gallery thing

well fuck.

Why would they do this though?
I should have asked to see a shoe on head or something obscure

>collage
Get a refund

Topkek, first time I'm hearing about this

yeah you can post saved photos

Did she send it through this blue chat or just snapchat?

Hey they seemed like they wanted to meet at first, they asked where I was staying in the city but I kind of avoided that avenue because I was just using a GPS spoofing app.

I was talking about how he misspelled COLLEGE. Fucking retards

the snaps were red and purple boxes
I don't know if that says anything

Post tinder pics and the pics she sent you.

That means they were either legit or done by a software like this guy pointed out . Red boxes mean freshly taken pictures and purple videos (not from your library). I've used snapchat for years and never heard of any softwares to "mask" that.

Post the pics dude yeah

Ayy dub-trips,respect the get

I don't have them, it's snapchat.

>I don't have them, it's snapchat.

You didn't screenshot them?

You at least have her tinder pics.

Let's see.

It would show up if he screenshoted them

You can still get them saved with several apps though

no, I want to respect her privacy

But he opened them when he was oblivious to those apps

Obvious bait is obvious

Faggot. You are getting black mailed. Some phones can save the photos without alerting you.

Not nescessarily catfished it might just be the person is below 18 and or made the tinder below 18. See if you want to see everyone you need to be 18 so some people make a new facebook and say they are 18 and post all of their photos at once.

tbh if they tried i'd just tell them to fuck off,
none of the nude photos show my face, only one where I was shirtless shows half of it,
the only mildly embarasing thing is showing them my butthole but that photo could literally be anybody's butt.

Why would anybody care that I sent my nudes to somebody I thought was a chick in exchange for theirs?

Also you could just take a photo/video of the photo with another phone.

Lately it's called Sextortioning. They get nudes of you and blackmail you for money. Just like the black mirror episode

nah no way, they were in mid 20s and looked like it

even if they wanted to and found my facebook, I privated my friends list so it would probably be pretty hard for them to find out anybody to send it to.

Lenin will help you

Post the pic of your boipucci so we can r8

looks like leonado de caprio

u gay nigger

Just ask for a goddamn timestamp
If "she" tries to back out of doing it then threaten "her" that you will leave unless "she" sends you a timestamp or other other evidence