>user i think i am gonna try to be with that guy
>i just froze with my phone in my hand
>don't even know how to respond
>but didn't you stopped talking?
>well
>that guy has literally wrote in his FB bio 150 animes watched
>i just lost a girl to a weeb
>not even good ones

She is the first girl i thought about in this way, i don't even think about her in a sexual way.
I just want to be with her.

Should i just consider suicide at this point?

yes

If she tells you that she talked to some other dude, then you were probably flushed down the toiler already anyways.

grow a pair of balls and leave her. Go focus on stuff that matters, like school and work. Woman aren't important anyway. Especially in today's world..

realistically it sounds like you treat her better. Ifsofacto, tell her not to be a bitch and reward your friendship

tell her how you fell. If she says no. She says no. At least, you can say you tried

This. OP was never a choice, just a tool or entertainment.

OP did you at least finger her?

op here

So this happened like 3 days ago, but it seems that Sup Forums on mobile isn't working for posting. I am gonna keep updating about this grill.

i'm 16 and she is 15, nah i didn't sadly enough

Bro i gonna be serious with ya here cuz ive been in this situation ... ok dont talk to her ok let her go be with a fucking weeb that shit aint gonna last. And then when shes tries to talk to you again just ignore and live on your life. Its fool proof

My story is kinda like OP's
>Be me, 6'1, ripped, good looking (Both my parents were too, dad was highschool quarterback and mom was a cheerleader. Just good genes)
>Be on football team in highschool, did very well
>Talk to cheerleaders to try and get a GF
>Not much luck
>Go to college, played football however I'm a kicker but not main so i'm not on the field a lot but i'm on the team
>Still go to their parties
>Meet chicks, but then (Like OP) notice how cringey beta fags are getting them
>Realize that I'M the beta fag, they were alpha because they had the courage to ASK the girls to date
>Realized that by being friendly to a grill they will just friendzone you
>From now on when I meet a grill that I like within an hour I ask them to date/let them know I don't want to be just friends
>Get laid all the fucking time now
Hope my story helped bro. Good luck. If u have any questions let me know.

OP here
Ok so this happened an hour ago.

>that guy is 16
>told her he wants to fuck another girl
>she gets mad
>they argue for a half a day
>she blocks him
>he told her she is so immature
>he is a normie fag to be sincere, 9gag and the whole set, doesn't impress me
>i tell her that he didn't deserve her and that if i find him i am gonna break his legs,
>she suddenly started to be more flirty
>user, we didn't hang out in a long time, everytime interves something, is it ok next weekend?
>yeah

what do i do now? I feel likie i've been used, like he abandons her and comes back to me, i don't like where this is going.

Help?

You've been talking to her for a year and a half and still not dating? Move the fuck on dude. Jesus Christ.

underage b&

if you have a car just abduct her and tie her up then shell have stockholm syndrome and be your wife

Just say something man, at least you will know that you tried
Also pic related

>consider suicide

If you are considering suicide OP, then you must have other problems than this girl alone.

You have to be fucking retarded to consider suicide over a girl.

Wont be the first or last girl to break your heart

Stop being a pussy OP and do you own thing. They come back, they always do

>Realized that by being friendly to a grill they will just friendzone you

>Being friendly ... Friendzone

Wow, man, you are onto something... Who would ever thought about that... If you present yourself as a friend, she will see you as a friend... Fucking rocket science.

Tell her you would fuck her. What you have to loose? You can always hero later

>im 16 and she's 15
Inb4 underage b&

Get the fuck out of here and take your teen drama with you.

The fact you havent killed yourself baffles me.

Sage

LEAVE Sup Forums FOREVER YOU FAGGOT. I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR LEGS TO BULLET ANTS.

Maybe if you didnt stare at her through her window she wouldnt have gotten a restraining order faggot.

I was joking, i still have parties to go, and i've gotten over it, in fact sge did come back. Also OP here

You sound like a raging faggot and should kill yourself ASAP to prevent further shame to your family

Why do you want to kill yourself over a thing that basically alot of women do anyways? they will talk shit about them to some beta cuck like you, and then go running back and ride their dick "because they still have feelings for them".

women are irrational and emotional creatures that hate weak pussies, so if you want to get your dick wet, then you need to man the fuck up. otherwise, your only hope is to marry some fat fucking pig that no man would ever want to touch or become a faggot.

1. kill other dude
2. she acknowledges what you do to be her
3. she agrees to be with you if you keep your promise to not kill her
4. ???
5. profit

Grow some fucking balls already. You'll get over it.

fucking walk away, go get drunk with your friends and have a good time and meet some other bitches