Alright i have a problem Sup Forums...

Alright i have a problem Sup Forums. So a few days ago my little brother hosted a party at our house and invited 30 people. I told him specifically not to let his friends into my room since i had drugs stashed in there (mdma, weed, lsd and shrooms). The thing is, being the host of the party, he was smart enought to pass out at 9pm and even smarter to tell his friends that his big brother had drugs. His friends them stole 150$ worth of shrooms (they didnt get the rest of the drugs since it was hidden better). Now i told him to pay me the amount they stole since it's his fukcign responsability for inviting some fuckign stealing niggers in our house. He straight up told me it isnt his fault and that he wont pay, even though he owne well over 800$. Now the problem here is that i want to do something to him (was thinking of selling his ps4 and games) but im afraid of getting blackmailed to our parents about me ordering drugs online. Now i ask you, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Break his fucking legs, I'm not joking.
You'll probably never see the money or the drugs so a lesson needs to be learned.

You both live in the same house. I'd just do small things and fuck with them. Nothing too obvious just enough to get under their skin.

Then kill him

Get off Sup Forums and do something constructive with your life that doesn't involve drugs, you underage b& dumbass.

Rape him why not

Trips never lie
They are just fucking stupid sometimes

couldnt you just lock your door?

Break the small pins in the outlets on his pc ps4 & tv and also break his phonecharger but not all at the same time. And snatch back the money from his wallet when he starts to save up for new stuff or repairs

cool story user

no lock on my door

Also try to break something in the ps4 disc intake so it wont read the disks (if he has any or all is on cloud) since scratching every cd is too obvious

Genius

1 move out of your parents house
2 stop hanging out with niggers
3 stop doing drugs
4 stop being a whiny bitch

i think this is winrar

start puting price tags on your brother's stuff until you reach 150$, then tell him all that stuff belongs to you now

>snatch back the money from his wallet
yeah teach him that stealing is wrong by stealing from him

Do you get the drug delivered to your house?

hey fbi

tru

the brother didnt steal

his dumb friends did

Lmao genuinely curious because I've thought about buying through the deepweb but don't know if it's safe to give the websites your address

hide shrimp/fish/meat in behind outlets or in car vents

Lol isn't he your little brother? Just beat his ass. Oh you're gunna tell on me if I beat your ass? Ok I'll beat your ass again

Then do what ?

Beat him up? Confront him and tell him? I mean I offered him a deal, he pays 75% of wha tit was worth and I pay the rest but he refused. I had no clue he was throwing an open house, otherwise I would have taken everything with me.

OP I got it!!

Just invite your friends over and open his room then tell them to take whatever they want!

Eye for eye, I couldn't see anything going wrong can you?

>deepweb
Confirmed FBI

You're the older brother, don't make him forget that

youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE

>Confront him and tell him
I thought you already did this?

>Beat him up
how will this help you? tbh the only thing you can really do is move out and try to tell him to stay away from people who steal.

lmao get the hell outta here fbi

Buy a fuckin lock

Beat up the thieves

this.

punish the wrongdoers. bonus points if you can convince your brother to help you kick their ass.

protip: he will be willing to help unless he's lying to you and he steal your shit

yes

Why are you still living n mom's basement?

FBI? negative, just a fellow old-fag Sup Forumsros!

>move out, I'm still in college and not enough money to move out yet

do little things like throw away his toothbrush, cut off almost all of his deodorant and then round it off to make it look like it hasnt been touched, pour half his shampoo down the drain, put water in all of his shoes, leave a flashlight on all day until it dies then swap the batteries into his remotes (and hide the new ones), steal one pair of socks from him a week, that kind of thing.

This

OP of the one you're calling FBI this is not me that posted this but I want to thank him for this

bend all of his charging cables a lot until they dont work

he was passed out, he dosent know who did it

Alternatively. Sabotage his power and HDMI cord so it will appear as the ps4 is broken, or when he isn't home oven it up and disable the motor that feeds disks.. Do something that will seem as though its broken but you can fix later. eventually he'll go out and buy a new ps4, take the old one and sell it.

have him throw another party and find the niggers

Find his friends and beat the hell out of them until they pay you back; you can't get rolled because they stole drugs.

how will any of this help OP?

stress for him, pain for his brother, money lost for both of them, and an inevitable blowing up in his face which will cause more problems

i think you learned a valuable lesson here: never let anyone (including your brother) know about secrets they can use as leverage over you. i've gotten bit by a very similar situation as yours when i was a teenager and my brother got in trouble, then snitched on me to basically try and get in less trouble.

you can beat up your brother, steal his stuff, etc, but if he snitches on you then it isn't worth it; frankly, i think you're going to have to write it off as a loss. if you find out who stole your stuff (unlikely) you could go after them, but odds are it's probably gone. i'm not sure where your "my bro owes me $800" figure from when it sounds like only $150 of your stuff got jacked, but $150 ain't nearly enough to risk your freedom over.

basically, cut your brother off from your personal life and find a better place to keep your stash. if you're over 18 move out.

don't do so many drugs either -- trust me, that shit will distract you from progressing in life.

not op sorry for any inconvenience fellow interneweb poster

Put soap bars in a sock and beat the fuck out of him.

Kek

Then see
Protip: after this you can set up traps so if someone does enter your room they get fucked up and can't do anything about it because they were doing something wrong anyway.

This is a nice one

Suppose you weren't FBI, then why would you ask people on Sup Forums on how it works? Any dumbass with a functioning brain can figure out how it works. Either you're absolutely retarded or you are FBI/LE

Hide the drugs outside the house, and blackmail the fact he had a party. If he lets it out, there's no proof.

His friends will, all he needs to do is ask them.

Bonus for having friends that tell you who the culprit is thus proving they are friends rather than acquaintances.

If noone says squat then you know who not to invite in the future. You're better off with no friends rather than having thieving dicks as friends.

>progressing in life

>implying this is a thing

>traps

kek

Take a shit inside his pillowcase and film reaction

Or stream it

You have a couple options here:
Learn how to fucking type in English
Stop being a degenerate retard and getting conned by your degenerate idiot brother
Get a life or just kill yourself and get the fuck out of my reality

Blackmail him instead. Say him that if he won't pay ya,you'll sell his stuff,or somethin. I'm sure he doesn't have balls big enough,to tell your parents something like that. Don't be a pussy

maybe not for OP, but personally the druggie lifestyle was holding me back. knocked that shit off when i was ~23, now I'm 27 making >$100k/year with a pretty great life in general. all my old druggie friends are still doing the same old bullshit.

yeah man I totally have parties and go to sleep without kicking everyone out in my parents house.

seriously man he's probably lying to you, if not he would feel bad and want to help you in some way.

talk to him and use pic related to see if he's lying. ask specific question like when the party started, who was there that might do it, stuff like that.

Beat him fucking hard. Torture him. Put a glass thermometer in his dick and beat it with a fucking hammer.

Did it before. Dirt bag u for lived with us, no rent, no job, didn't pay for shit, sat in my room playing socom every fucking dy till late as fuck. Caught him stealing weed so did this to his Ethernet cord (back when those were a thing) went put nd bought a new one that day.

>learn a valuable lesson here
Really all you can do OP

And actually,user,drugs being stolen is your fault, Why the fuck would you tell someone that you have drugs stashed in your room? Are you fucking retarded? Like,you don't know how it works,when you tell a person to not do something,he will want to do it even more. Sell his shit,and beat his ass

well, the drugs are gone, so where's the proof?

normie cunts

He texted my mom that he had drank too much. He lied to my parents about the party and they found out but did not do anything about it. Therefore they do not care about the party but idk about the mushrooms, they know about weed but not psych.

get on my level

Just hide your drugs around his room, anf then tell him they are hidden in his room, and that if he doesnt pay you, you'll tell your parents he does drugs. simple...

>He lied to my parents
b-but he wouldn't lie to m-me

>tell him they are hidden in his room
idk last time he told his brother where his drugs were hidden he stole them

Search his friends. And make them pay.

this - sounds like you can't do anything without risking him ratting you out. moving forward you need to be smarter OP, this is actually all your fault. if you realize this you'll be a smarter in the long run, you could have prevented this situation.

2edgy4me

have a friend come over and steal his ps4, or just a bunch of his games if you want to be nice about it. Tell him your SUUUUUUUUUPER sorry but its really not your fault. And buy a fucking lock for your door. seriously 20 dollars at home depot, or a safe failing that. 60 dollars and you put a tracker in it all problems with theft solved.

scratch the lens on the disk reader

zoidberg pls

>"then kill him"

Fair enough man

>my reality
m'edgelord

kek

Does your brother have a girlfriend? If so, fuck her. Nothing says payback like fucking with someone's girl. Especially if that someone is a sibling.

>Does your brother have a girlfriend? If so, fuck her
That's just good life advice