Ryzen is on the rise. Meanwhile I'm still sitting here with my stock Intel i5 4400. Should I consider an upgrade to AMD...

Ryzen is on the rise. Meanwhile I'm still sitting here with my stock Intel i5 4400. Should I consider an upgrade to AMD? My last AMD system was an AMD64 dualcore, which was my first very own pc. So I still have a soft spot for team red.

Have you made your choice yet? The final battle is upon us.

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Xeon E5-2670 v3 @ 2.30GHz&id=2337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ryzen is overpriced shit, dont fall for the maymay

It's literally cheaper than Intel at similar or even better performance.

i7-6820HQ reporting.

fuck amd plebs

Don't AMD proccessors are hot as a damn oven?

It shouldn't be a problem for most rigs, but people always complaint about this with AMD laptops.

AM4 in the shelves soon.

It look like AMD solved their power consumption problem and now have by far have the highest raw number in frequency and memory but they only start to implement all the wizardry Intel do.

>Not having 8 cores at 5Ghz and a barbecue
Please.

Every AMD product I have ever owned was a disappointment. I would always buy something after reading some good reviews, then think "maybe I should give them a chance and hey it is cheaper too!". Next thing I know I am staring at 100km long triangle spikes shooting out of an imperial guard's helmet armor in every direction. Then 3 years later I would give them another chance. Then I get more problems. No thanks. nVidia and Intel for me forever onward.

>not have 32 threads

I bet you paid more than $200

both CPUs were $45/ea referbs

Intel will still be better than AMD. Like if Coke and Pepsi changed flavors. It would still be Coke and Pepsi.

>Buy cheaper
>It's less good

I know. I was tricked by the reviews and their raw numbers used when reporting specs. Thought I was getting better value, but all I got was sadness. Ah well I have learned my lesson.

Intel fanboys seem to be shitting themselves. Do yourself a favor and never be a fanboy for anything or anyone.

cheaper where? every place I've seen Ryzen is more expensive

cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Xeon E5-2670 v3 @ 2.30GHz&id=2337
Hu?

What work faster? Two threads at 2,6Ghz or one at 5?

This is the thing I never understood.

AMD is cheaper and have the most Ghz and have the most cache, but Intel spend its money in dark magic or something so their proc with shitty numbers would give more FPS.

It's cheaper than a new Intel but it's a side-grade. All Ryzen means is there is a choice if you need a new machine. Keep your money in your pocket, think about it when it's actually time to upgrade your machine.

Anybody got any idea why my pc won't turn on? I got a white screen like 5 hours ago and now my pc won't turn on other than powering my screen to say no signal. Any ideas are helpful.

1800x outperforms Intel chips twice its price. Check Amazon.

gpu blew up