Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator...

Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

Put down the 10 sided die, take off your sweat-stained fedora and crack a textbook sometime.

>Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator.

Creator creates universe.
>who created the creator, nobody the creator just exists.

nobody created the universe, it just exists
> less complex than above as it requires less steps.

I dont think you know how occams razor works bro.

>Occam's Razor conclusively shows

Explain please

>In the scientific method, Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result

Atheism has officially been recognised by scientists as a mental illness. It's impressive how well some of them blend seamlessly into civilised society.

What about agnosticism user?

If you actually think about it though, considering the fact that we are making more powerfull and better virtual reality, the probability that we are living virtual lives created by our future selves is billions of times more likely than the possibility that we are living actual 21st century natural lives. The man made religious possible creators espoused by Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Scientologists, ect... are the least likely possibility for our existence.

[Citation needed]

This would explain why stars are still visible in the sky. A universe void of type III civilizations using all the energy of galaxies would use less bandwidth in a virtual world.

Quick, name a religion-basher on Youtube who isn't an obvious bigot!

What's hilarious about religion bashers is they're the same product of the hick hole they come from as the people who pissed them off toward religious people, they just act that way with their atheism.

>religion-basher
>isn't obvious
Pick one
>now name a believer who doesn't think every other religion is wrong

They don't post nearly as much on threads like this and aren't worth trying to troll here.

>People have different beliefs from other people
>This makes them foolish or wrong somehow

'k

>This makes them foolish or wrong somehow
>somehow
Only an ignorant person would not know "how"

You're basically saying that if people have different opinions from other people on how things work, they're all obviously wrong. Do explain the "logic" in that.

Person A believes 1 + 1 = 6
Person B believes 1 + 1 = 32
Person C believes 1 + 1 = 5
Person D believes 1 + 1 = 359

One might be right, but all the others would have to be wrong.

Your posts are really getting sad at this point. If you weren't so rabid about bashing Theism, you wouldn't have argued like people having conflicting viewpoints proves shit in and of itself in the first place.

Win...

>argued like people having conflicting viewpoints proves shit in and of itself
Logic much?

Conflicting viewpoints is evidence that at least one of the viewpoints is incorrect, dumbass. The question is 'how does one distinguish which viewpoint is more likely?'

And you've admitted one of them may be, showing that your implication that it shows they're all wrong or foolish is stupid, like how your implication that it even really means something is.

And which of may be right in your 'opinion'?

Also, I never implied that all the viewpoints were wrong or foolish. I implied that there might be an unconsidered viewpoint that is correct instead. Such as Like I said... Logic much?

>Also, I never implied that all the viewpoints were wrong or foolish. I implied that there might be an unconsidered viewpoint that is correct instead. Such as

That's it, try to twist the argument by lying about what we all know you were implying.

>And which of may be right in your 'opinion'?

In the bullshit strawman you made up when you know quite well it should be:

Person A believes 1 + 1 = a
Person B believes 1 + 1 = b
Person C believes 1 + 1 = c
Person D believes 1 + 1 = d
Only defining character for variables is they are different from each other, (no other data for specific equation)
?

>Logic much?

Any time you want to start using it would be good.

It's very clear at this point you've been grasping at straws.

Post anything that happens to be pro-theist on a religion basher's Youtube vid, watch the bashers go ballistic. Happens nearly every time.

>That's it, try to twist the argument by lying about what we all know you were implying.
WTF?

I purposfully used definitive answers rather than variables because most Theists believe their special version of reality is definitive. It is more likely that an unconsidered answer, in this case '2', is correct. It is not a strawman argument. Dig deeper.

This has become truly sad at this point. You really think I don't know why you've been posting dense replies, don't you?:To delude yourself into thinking you're a clever little troll when losing the argument. I mocked and toyed with you beyond that point because I found it amusing.

It's called cognitive dissonance... That awkward feeling that you have. There is help for you if you reach out.