This is a really well-done show, but something about it bothers me

This is a really well-done show, but something about it bothers me.

I can't bring myself to like it. I don't know why.

Yes you do.

Search your feelings, you know it be true.

Probably the fedora-tier script and ugly actors

same

i kinda liked the first season but i cant bring myself to start s2

>Its another "Elliott slips into madness leaving the audience question whats real and whats a hallucination" episode

I liked season 1, but after the twist, its all they seem to want to focus on. Yeah, we get it, Elliotts crazy, can we move on please?

exactly this. And theyve done barely anything with the fact that the economy is supposed to be in shambles, ecorp is failing etc

The main actor is a shitskin. The Jews have forced cultural Marxism on people so much that shitty fedora shows like this one are now being nominated for emmys, just because the main character is a mud.

>watch 1st episode
>looks pretty good, gonna download the rest
>2nd episode
>Snafu meeting hackers team
>fatass, grill, nigger and female in fucking burka
>delete torrent, post 1 star on IMDB, forget it.

fucking jews man...

>watch Mr. Robot
>Where is my mind starts playing

None of the characters are likeable.

>This is a really well-done show
What is so good about it? Peak at s01e01

>main character is crazy
>muh-so-deep-meme
What is so interesting about pieces of fiction that depicts mental disorder? It's always so chaotic and tasteless, these things never have any direction and get away with anything they want because you know.. "mental disorders are so complex and intriguing".

This show could have been an interesting thriller show, but instead chose to be this hip simplified social commentary for normies.

>show
its a series

Season 2 is unbearable.

>intelligent black man gives a monologue
>Elliot, I'm your dark passenger, I run the show now XD
>another intelligent black man monologue
>FBI agent who quirky and relatable just like us and Jennifer Lawrence
>we r lejun
>black man monologue

I shilled for this show hard during the first season and it turned shit, this is like Boardwalk Empire all over again

first season was decent, but so far there's nothing that great about season 2. it's slow and there's barely any plot momentum.

i dont understand why Sup Forums gets butthurt about reddit liking certain shows when literally everything thats popular here is popular on reddit, half you autists probably actively post on both sites, get the fuck over yourselves

the adderall scene was great

For me, it's the deep-seated cynicism and the cast of completely unlikable people. Same reason I don't like "How To Get Away With Murder". Too many assholes.

>not liking Craig Robinson

It was good but it felt cheap because they were clearly just redoing a weaker version of Elliot's withdrawal scene from the first season.

>liking corny dialogue

Holy shit, you are so stupid it becomes rare stupidity.

Bruh drink bleach and rot

Because it's a show about a fucking Aspie ripping off the Fight Club narrator shit rambling on about Democracy being hacked and whatever other occupy wallstreet shite with some lewd sex thrown in. That's all it is dude, good TV though. It's a damn sight smarter than walking dead or whatever

How long do you guys think the screenwriters lurked Sup Forums before hammering out this piece of shit?

This. The pilot was great, but the hacking team premise (and the actors) was ridiculous.

This is what happens when 12 yr olds grow up believing Sup Forums

>"Is that what God does? He helps? Tell me, why didn't God help my innocent friend who died for no reason while the guilty ran free? Okay. Fine. Forget the one offs. How about the countless wars declared in his name? Okay. Fine. Let's skip the random, meaningless murder for a second, shall we? How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about Jesus. I'm talking about all organized religion. Exclusive groups created to manage control. A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts. Afraid to believe the truth. That there's no order. There's no power. That all religions are just metastasizing mind worms, meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that wanna run us. All we are to them are paying fanboys of their poorly-written sci-fi franchise. If I don't listen to my imaginary friend, why the fuck should I listen to yours? People think their worship's some key to happiness. That's just how he owns you. Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality. So fuck God. He's not a good enough scapegoat for me."

what did he mean by this

i shouldve done this

instead ive watched all the episodes

fuck, this show is fucking trash

>the atheism speech
I don't mind reddit liking things but it's almost always like shows catch on and start to pander to them

so a black man that didn't love fried chicken and watermelon and go " nigga yeah sheeeiiiit " is on the show so now it's shit?

JIDF pls go.

>Implying niggers aren't literally like that

Why do the Jew writers feel the need to cast a nigger for the role? Anyone even remotely redpilled knows one can't be that smart.

this is what most people on this site think but when someone on a show/movie/whatever says it its suddenly edgy and stupid

if so then most people on this site are fucking idiots prove me wrong

hurr evil corp

I know the feel. I think this is why:

1) Almost all the big plot points are based on movies you've seen. It's like Fight Club and then you have a more sympathetic version of that guy from American Psycho as his helper, etc., etc. I'm sort of constantly waiting for Mr Robot, as an individual thing, to show its face.
2) This contributes to the show's weird, dream-like feeling -- which is actually really uncomfortable. I struggle with social anxiety, alienation, depersonalization, etc., and that might be why, but every single time I watch this show it leaves me with a unpleasant taste in my mouth.
3) The guy who is writing and directing most of it is actually a complete amateur. Mind you, he is very talented and doing a very good job, but for example the main character's childhood sweetheart has no personality outside of things that happen to her. It's imperfect.

With all this said, the show just works incredibly well on a scene-by-scene basis. You might be reluctant to watch another episode, but when you suddenly do, it's just really gripping and solid TV.

i never implied anything else

this, but it's not that bad yet

however, the reason OP doesn't like is most likely because not all characters are boring normie models

oh no, a lack of happy ending every other episode
oh no, a lack of romantic triangles

it's nowhere near perfect, but at least it feels like they tried to make it interesting and a bit more special

and as an IT guy the technical details are quite good compared to most of other series/movies that try to touch on the subject

"How to get away with murder" started good but soon turned into one of those annoying teen drama shows. Eww

The art direction and editing is top notch it's just that everything else is lowest common denominator.

Why doesn't he just take his schizophrenia drugs and bam, everything's solved

wtf darrel character is crazy as well?

is this watchdogs 2?

Did I just say all that aloud?