youtu.be/LqldwoDXHKg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ceWVKvM3lE
youtube.com/watch?v=NnWks1cCq1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beatles by a strawberry field.

Beatles if you want feels

Stones if you want grooves

This sort of but Beatles.

People like to say "Beatles for Pop, Stones for Rock." Helter Skelter, Paperback Writer, She's So Heavy, It's All Too Much, Everybodys Got Something To Hide Except For Me & My Monkey, and If I Needed Someone are better rockers than anything the Stones ever did.

TLDR: The Beatles, no contest

>those cheap attempts at playing a '''rock''' song by Beatles
>better than even mediocre Stones songs

I'll just imagine you never posted this

OT: no contest, it's The Rolling Stones

Mick Jagger trying to be american wins.

no1curr

>Any of those songs being better than Gimme Shelter, Satisfaction, Rocks Off, Brown Sugar or Jumpin' Jack Flash

kek, this

his southern american accent on some songs is pretty funny

>beatles were faggy liverpool kids trying to be artsy
>rolling stones were cool alphas from london playing rock n roll

Better by a lot, sweetie.

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER BE
THE BEATLES OR THE ROLLING STONES
OH SERIOUSSSLLYY
YOU'RE GONNA MAKE MISTAKES YOU KNOW

youtu.be/LqldwoDXHKg

The Stones are the coolest band on Earth,how is this even a competition

When Beatles release a song as good as Jumpin Jack Flash they can come back and talk

Brian Jones' Rolling Stones > The Beatles > Brian Jones' Murderers' Rolling Stones

Both versions of The Rolling Stones are better than The Beatles.

The Beach Boys

The Velvet Underground t b h

Wings >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any version of the Stones

One album wonder.

We're talking about pop rock. Tvu is just the universal goat

Wings are better than The Rolling Stones after Exile on Main St., I give you that.

Exile and Sticky and Beggars and Let It Bleed >>>> Abbey and Revolver and Whitey and Sgt Pepper

The Mothers of Invention.

>what is Black and Blue
>what is Some Girls
>what is Tattoo You

Maybe if they just played their instruments and shut up. Zappa isn't as funny as he thinks he is.

I like the Stones a lot but it's honestly not even remotely close to being a contest. The Stones themselves would admit that The Beatles were the greatest rock band of all time.

>Strawberry Fields Forever
>Happiness Is A Warm Gun
>Tomorrow Never Knows
>A Day In The Life

The Stones could never dream of writing such remarkably creative songs. Even when it comes down to out and out rock songs, The Beatles rock harder than the Stones ever did (Helter Skelter).

>this meme again
Even if that were true, it doesn't mean it's the only good thing they've ever recorded

Straight garbage.

The Stones had plenty of bangers but I have to go Beatles

>Moonlight Mile
>Midnight Rambler
>Let It Loose
>Sympathy For The Devil
>She's A Rainbow

nigga Some Girls is easily their best album, don't be an edgy contrarian please

>The Beatles rock harder than the Stones ever did (Helter Skelter).
Brown Sugar.

You know that considering Some Girls their best album is actually a contrarian opinion?

That one song really showed them!

youtube.com/watch?v=-ceWVKvM3lE

>implying this is a good song
Go to bed, grandpa

The Beatles, but I like them both. Always thought the fandom war or whatever was kinda silly when they were friendly and recorded on each other's songs and stuff.

Good songs but do you honestly think those rock harder than Helter Skelter? The Beatles at their heaviest, which is obviously that song, made the Stones sound tame. That's the only point I was making.

I tend to prefer the artsy, colourful psychedelic stuff to the hard rockers anyway when it comes to The Beatles, but I'm just illustrating a point.

>thinking this rocks harder than helter skelter
have you even listened to HS lad

as for , I wasn't naming songs that rock harder, I was naming songs to rival those you greentexted

>I tend to prefer the artsy, colourful psychedelic stuff to the hard rockers anyway when it comes to The Beatles, but I'm just illustrating a point.

that's completely fine - for me it's the opposite so I'm more of a Stones person

Just because Paul screams a little bit on Helter Skelter doesn't mean it's automatically heavy metal or something. As for hard rocking riffs, there's no competetion to Keith Richards whatsoever.

>richest musicians in the world doing coke and fucking whatever models they wanted
>"some of them were alphas and some were betas"

ok

>I was naming songs to rival those you greentexted
Oh fair enough. I would disagree that those songs are anywhere near the bizarre uniqueness of something like Tomorrow Never Knows, but I like them anyway so I'm not gonna argue. I still love the Stones a lot.

His screaming is part of the heaviness of the song but it's hardly the only facet. The riff rocks pretty hard and the bass is a muddy out of tune mess (which I love). Overall The Beatles had a lot of heavy riffs anyway, many of which came earlier than the heavy Stones ones. Ticket To Ride, Day Tripper, Paperback Writer, She Said She Said, Hey Bulldog, etc.

everyone in the beatles were alphas though lmao
in the stones you have richards, jagger and the betas

okay I'm gonna make the same point I made at him that if you're a member of a band of rolling stones/beatles caliber, it's probably pretty safe to say you are the tip top of the world's social hierarchy and can safely call yourself an alpha male and mate with whoever the fuck you want

>Doesn't know Brian Jones
yikes

>said hi like the spider to fly
Idk both

The Rolling Stones were a bunch of coddled momma's boys who all went to college and then moved to London to live in squalour and gain cred. Not that I didn't like a few of their songs, but they could never touch the Beatles for humour, songwriting, melody, and presentation. The Beatles, they were gear.

Brown Sugar is not a heavy song, it has the Stones' usual light groove-driven sound. Other than perhaps on EOMS, they normally did not play hard rock/metal riffs.

>If I Needed Someone
what?

man here got the TRUTH

The Beatles, even the Stones know that The Beatles are far better.

Street Fighting Man

>The Beatles rock harder than the Stones ever did (Helter Skelter)

Street Fighting Man

The Byrds

That's not the worst. This is the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnWks1cCq1I

>upper middle class English boy thinking he's some roughneck from the Texas oil fields

Unironically Led Zeppelin.

And they say cultural appropriation isn't real, shit...

Rolling Stones is shit.

The Beatles is one of the greatest (if not the greatest) band of all time. Led Zeppelin is the only band you're allowed to compare with The Beatles.

Backless [RSO. 1979]

Whatever Eric Clapton isn't anymore--guitar genius, secret humanitarian, God--he remains king of the Tulsa sound and here he contributes three new sleepy-time classics. All are listed on the front sticker and none were written by Bob Dylan. One more and this would be creditable. B-

Beatles by a country mile

The Stones were shit, Kinks were much better

Beach Boys

Stones