Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rs4XR4fbY8U?t=254
youtu.be/cPpTgkBuzCg?t=380
strawpoll.me/10825115
blindestspot.tumblr.com/post/50820774456/jonxsansa
strawpoll.me/10825462
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOT ruined House Victarion Greyjoy

Sansa's smile at Jon then look at Littlefinger, mirrors when she lied to Royce and the others then looked at Littlefinger.

Gives the reaction people expected from her and that would fool them, (crying in front of Royce, smiling at Jon) then looking at Petyr to show how she really feels and that it was an act (stop crying and looks directly at Petyr and opens her mouth slightly, stops smiling and stares directly at Petyr and opens her mouth slightly)

youtu.be/rs4XR4fbY8U?t=254

youtu.be/cPpTgkBuzCg?t=380

It's poetry, it rhymes.

Greyjoy was always a shitty house. The show got it right. They're a nuisance at best.

Azor Ahaisaac

Petyr/Sansa is the true OTP

me on the right

Why only shit actors left on the show?

(You)

>posting the shittiest actor

no soapy and hodor today. why?

1st for Bran

Nairn has DJ gig and Sophie was fired.

he's dead. he's fucking dead.

Azor Bran

>Sophie was fired.

on this day we are truly blessed

strawpoll.me/10825115

strawpoll.me/10825115

strawpoll.me/10825115

>that outfit
JUST

the Waif wears what she likes

>JUST

Confirmed for underage meme spammer

so?

Show us your muscles, /got/

mad i called out you're homely waifu senpai?

(You)

Lesbian IRL

i thought you meant this as a positive post at first, glad to know i was wrong

When Jonsafags say there's tons of foreshadowing and proof in the books what are they talking about?

for real or are you memeing

why is her mouth always :\

does she have bell's palsy???

No.

That's what I heard.

>Bobby B will never teach Bran how to fight

Euron is gonna bring down the wall and kickstart the apocalypse. They're all a bunch of lunatics (except asha) and that's why you shouldn't underestimate them

Sansa openly hates Jon and is the only Stark kid that treats him like shit which according to tumblr means that she wants the bastard dick deep inside of her.

this was supposed to go
Here

The only foreshadowing the books have is the Ygritte = Sansa, and that they both desire the same thing. Rest of their arguments are symbolism/parallels that may or not have being intentional.

Why not?

>goes back in time to get taught how to fight by bobby b

>She had not thought of Jon in ages. He was only her half brother, but still . . . with Robb and Bran and Rickon dead, Jon Snow was the only brother that remained to her. I am a bastard too now, just like him. Oh, it would be so sweet, to see him once again.

>He thought of Sansa, brushing out Lady’s coat and singing to herself. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

These are the two quotes they always use to prove that Jonsa is 100% happening. In other words, they're retarded.

It's maisie. She's just funny looking

holy fucking shit, these retards. You can find examples of all of the stark kids thinking nice things about each other. jonsafags should die.

This.
Sansa Littlefinger, Arya Sandor.
Daenerys Euron.

Jon can fuck Samwell for all I care.

When Tumblr sees any kind of affection shown between two characters, even if they're related, they instantly ship them.

This shows two things- one, that tumblr doesn't understand normal human relationships and emotion, and probably lacked affection that most children recieved growing up

and two, that they were probably molested as children if they think these kind of relationships are somehow normal and sweet despite being incestuous.

They do this all the time between characters who are friends. Margaery and Sansa become good friends, and so are Robb and Theon, but because tumblr doesn't understand platonic love between friends, they fantasise about them banging each other.

She's fucking the camera
Look at the eyes

no booze allowed, sophie said fuck off.

I've seen something about Sansa wanting a hero to take off Slynt's head, and Jon being the one to do it, which ignores that George wanted Jon to hang Slynt until some fans told him not to.

Something about Sansa wanting to live in Winterfell again and have kids that look like her family and even Arya, and Jon wanting that same kind of life.

In the Dunk and Egg novels some kinda Tourney of Ashford theory where a Baratheon, a Tyrell, a Lannister, a Hardying and a Targaryen fight for some chick and how Sansa's been betrothed to a Baratheon, planned to be married to a Tyrell, married to a Lannister and now betrothed to a Hardyn, so a Targ is next and since Aegon doesn't exist in the show the only other male Targaryen is Jon.

Something about Sansa subconsciously modelling Alayne after Jon and what he liked since she thinks Alayne doesn't like dancing but doesn't know why.

So as some other user said, just symbolism and parallels that may or may not be intentional

I need these lips around my cock

>Daenerys Euron.

Don't cut me with that edge bro

didnt know you were so into fashion lol what are you gay? lol

I agree with all of these.

Daenerys literally had a dream that they were going to fuck.

It's not edge, it's likely. Both Dany and Euron are hyped to be magic-wielding villains that bind men and dragons to their will

anyone see the King Arthur trailer? Looks like a shitty episode of GOT with Roose Bolton and CIA

where's the edge in that?
her first love was a mass-murderer rapist, her second love was a murderer/traitor.

Euron is kinda mild compared to these two.
(Show Euron that is. Book Euron is literally the devil).

>Looks like a shitty episode of GOT
So a regular episode of GOT

best ships. it will be dany x yara or dany x jon though.

blindestspot.tumblr.com/post/50820774456/jonxsansa

It's gonna be Euron/Melly. Pic related, there's a reason George had it made

And Euron's too edgy and crazy even for Dany.

Now that Cersei is Queen in a partially destroyed capital with House Martel and Tyrel against her and Danny riding in with her huge army and dragons, how the hell can cersei stand up to her?

There's no way she could win the war.

>implying i'm going to read an entire meta written by some autistic tumblrite with an incest fetish

fuck off

Cersei is not a very bright person

>asks for something
>gets it
>gets angry cause it's not short sentences

The mad queen will find a way

Mods screencap this post

>tfw you will never be beaten up by the waif
>have her stomp on your dick and balls with ecstasy in her eyes
>you will never be verbaly abused for being a little bitch
>her little bitch

Then don't ask for what you can't digest, amerifatso.

Yes, logically, you're right.

But D&D have said people underestimate Cersei and that she'll have some surprises in store

whatever the fuck THAT means

Your obsession with America is palpable

They're a match made in heaven desu

More explosions probably

fatsam never fails to piss me off in pictures

Where the fuck did this 'obsession' meme come from?

Criticising someone or something that is shit is not 'obsession', it's just being critical.

You sound like a Branfag.

>But D&D have said people underestimate Cersei and that she'll have some surprises in store

Mass produced zombie fighters like Gregor.

Suicide bombing zombie fighters.

>obsession

Dry your tears like a man, sissy queen.

>hot
>hot
>hot
>her little bitch
>feels

why you do that

>she'll have some surprises in store
burn them all

always on your mind huh

i knew it

>Those eyes

Dear god all of my hnnnng!

im not the first user you were talking to but this boogeyman thing youve got going on in your head is adorable

Glad to see Waif(u)posting isn't dead.

I bet it's something really REALLY stupid

non-Americans will go out of their way to criticize Americans or just assume someone is American based on whatever

It's quite pathetic honestly

Sure jan

did they say that pre or post sept explosion

gorgeousbran never fails to make me happy in pictures

I meant I'm not this user, fucktard. your reading comprehension, where is it

>that sad, frightened expression

What is going on behind the camera to warrant this reaction from him?

strawpoll.me/10825462
strawpoll.me/10825462
strawpoll.me/10825462
strawpoll.me/10825462

Where does this obsession from Branfags come from? You sound like a real closet case, senpai.

It's probably a woman.

Someone should probably post the gif where kristian eyes isaac like he wants to eat him for dinner

At least we can all agree on something.

So is this what /got/ is like between seasons? Just endless waifu/husbandofagging?

I was watching that cast signing video and conleth looked like he was not having a good time at all. At one point someone came up to him and it sounded like he said "im varys. in case you didnt know." kek

Why isn't Sophie on Conan? What the fuck is her problem?

Nothing wrong with shipping obscure, ignored ships in your nice almost non existent bubble of a fandom

what the fuck is this, ygritte/viserys?

>Jonautists
Cancer
>Maisiefags
Cancer
>Branfags
Cancer
>Sansafags
Cancer
>Stannisfags
Not cancer
>Bookfags