171 IQ

>171 IQ
>Eidetic memory
>Straight A student

And what do you have, Sup Forums?

A normal social life.

>I just learned the word eidetic guys

I have many friends and a boyfriend.

I don't have much, but at least I ain't a damn chink.

>tfw chinks are the superior race

A hot-as-fuck girlfriend with at least 170 IQ, eidetic memory, and who is a literature professor.

inb4 pics or didn't happen.

A few friends
Loving familly
I'm a med resident too

still looking for happiness though

>170 IQ
Which IQ test did she take?

Post tits, you Tibetan slut

IQ 117
6 inches
Bride
Milf lover 9 years older than me
BMW 320d
PS4
Netflix acount

>Schizophrenic
>Autism
>Epilepsy

I could go on, Sup Forums.

suicidal thoughts and loneliness

money i dont need and a gf i dont want

The inert ability to know that you're full of shit. You arrogant, self-absorbed fuckface.

Tell that to the Stanford Binet

well I've got my right hand

A 2350 sq ft house
An 804 FICO score
About 63 unanswered text messages

T I T S

O R

G T F O

I've got a dick

I went to my favorite Chinese place yesterday and something shocked the hell out of me. I mean, I'm only 6'1 but holy shit the proprietor was tiny. He'd be lucky to break five feet on a good day. Goddamn they are small. I find Asian women attractive but it's like, holy mother of fuck they're short.

Cool guy, but I'm sort of wondering if he buys his clothing at Kid Gap. How or they so small? It's obscenely fascinating to me.

So insecure with your level of intelligence that you have to shameless brag on Sup Forums.

I have an IQ of 172. I'm also a straight A+ student. Therefore I am superior to you in every way possible. You need another 300 years to catch up to me, peasant.

I'd rather not be a communist dog eating weeb.

I'll go tell the director of biology you said that.

Then again I humiliated myself in front of a couple graduate students because I was so shitfaced at the last retreat. Small world, captain underpants.

6'3 Straight white male. I am a god.

Damn, dude, all that superpower and you still use it to shitpost on Sup Forums with us plebs

facebook

Im amazing. also I dont really need to talk about me with random faggots so bye

I have the patriarchy and white privilege.

Well, close to a hundred women have posed for my artistic nude photographs without me ever paying one.

A dick.

>mfw
people trying to save face when we're all retarded autists

also tits or gtfo

A small comfort mate. I don't know what the fuck they're doing at Stanford but the presence of Chinese, Pakistani and Indian people is overwhelming. Last time I was on campus to deliver a lecture most of the white people in the audience were from Australia and the UK. IT was like, "how diverse is this outhouse of ideology? Just jokes guys, just jokes."

lel'd heartily

that means you're either gay or a woman

either way its minus 1

I win

170 IQ
an enormous cock
inability ever concentrate for shit
epilepsy

Heh, you call that true power? Kid, I'll have you know my autism is uncontrollable. I have ascended beyond aspergers. My mere presence is enough to make you shit your pants.

You know they only test IQ when they're trying to determine mental issues, right?

Was it part of your autism diagnosis or did you really just take an online test?

Stanford Binet

Parents knew I was intelligent so they made me take it

Not much, but I'm happy with it. Many of my peers consider me a smart and wise person, but I still feel like I lack a lot of knowledge. I have a nice memory and I'm looking to improve my musical skills.
Nice one OP, hope you do great things with your skills.

If he's older, then it's famine and undernourishment as a kid. Pretty much for all of them. Even now, unless they're in the cities they're likely smaller.

Go to a major city in their home countries and they're closer to the American average with many reaching 6' or taller, but the national average for them gets dragged down by the poor farmers.

Oh so it's the test which you can buy old copies of, study, and basically cheat for higher scores.

Also, no. Parents don't just have a kid tested just to see exactly how smart they are. They take it as fact and enroll them in shit. Your parents thought you were autistic. That's a fact. Do they ever tell stories about how you never looked people in the eye as a child?

you look like every single fob at my school

I was too young to cheat or study for the test

And I am autistic, but that doesn't invalidate my IQ

No, but you tried to dodge that question in my first response which would appropriately be interpreted as attempted to make me think you weren't. I never said it invalidated it but you gave a list of shit and didn't include that little nugget, so you yourself feared it would invalidate it.

I straight up work in special education, kid. With an autistic kid, in particular. I know this behavior.

Haha whatever, at least I have a higher IQ than you lol

Friends.

What does it say about you if you couldn't hide something that simple, then?

Why are you typing?

Tits or GTFO

Eidetic memory everyone possesses in varying degrees and duration. Do you mean to say you have perfect recall?

I don't have anything. Why are you so mean to me :'(

I can read anything and I will remember all of it

Well Im not Chinese so thats a start.

I also dont attention whore/troll/lie on Sup Forums

>iq 159
>-b student (not worth it)
>mediocrity ensued, job wise
> boss is a dipshit, im smarter than him
>he works 50-60h week I do 25 tops.
>he makes several K more in $ but his house is ownd by the bank and a huge student loan bc business school.
>me: 0$ in debt

Lol, you busted her, alright :D

Why is it that IQ test is only for people with mental issues?
Why can't a normal person test he's/her's intelligence?

Thank-you

My parents knew that I was smart when I was a child because I was superior to the other kids, so they put me through the test

I didn't ask for it, and it's unrelated to my autism.

Multiple IQ tests I've regularly scored over 132.

Hello chink miss
Tits pretty please
Or gtfo